Should I encourage my girlfriend to continue fucking other men.

My girlfriend and I split up for close to a year and now we are back together and she always tries to convince me that she has not fuck anyone. I don’t believe her because she loves to fuck, she is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 so I know she gets hit on daily. In fact, I think it’s healthy for her to get some strange cock when ever she wants and I encourage her by letting her have lots of freedom and some times I don’t hear from her for a few days (we don’t live together) and when I finally do, she always claims she’s with her girlfriends although she never text or calls me or answers my texts. How do I convince her to just enjoy herself and fuck who she wants. When we have sex I always fantasize with her and tell her that I want her to fuck other men especially a big black cock and, when I ask her if that’s what she wants; she goes nuts (it’s turns her on so much) that she has multiple orgasms that are so intense that her body shakes. Last night, I had a dream that she bent over and showed her gapping pussy hole it was 4 to 5 inches in diameter. To me that was a sign that she’s has been fucking and I should keep encouraging her to do so. I want her to have the freedom to fuck who ever she wants, she loves to get finger fucked and squirt while standing up. Is there guys or women out there that can give some advice? Or am I on the right track? Or is she fucking around anyway but just doesn’t want to admitted?

Open communication is key to a happy relationship, and that goes for stuff outside the bedroom as well lol.

Just be honest and tell her you like the idea of her fucking other men and wouldn't mind seeing it. If she says no, drop it. If she says yes, start slow. Buy a dildo and refer to it as another dick. Maybe join a dating site and let her talk to guys and exchange pics at her speed. Encourage her to dress more comfortable out in public. If she wants, let her flirt in public. Encourage her to basically act single even though she's got you at home.

Most importantly, show her you love her. This is a forgotten step and why dudes fail so much. Do things around the house, compliment her, take her on dates, show affection. Because if you don't, and you give her freedom she will get it from another guy and you could end up back here jerking 😬

My girlfriend and I split up for close to a year and now we are back together and she always tries to convince me that she has not fuck anyone. I don’t believe her because she loves to fuck, she is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 so I know she gets hit on daily. In fact, I think it’s healthy for her to get some strange cock when ever she wants and I encourage her by letting her have lots of freedom and some times I don’t hear from her for a few days (we don’t live together) and when I finally do, she always claims she’s with her girlfriends although she never text or calls me or answers my texts. How do I convince her to just enjoy herself and fuck who she wants. When we have sex I always fantasize with her and tell her that I want her to fuck other men especially a big black cock and, when I ask her if that’s what she wants; she goes nuts (it’s turns her on so much) that she has multiple orgasms that are so intense that her body shakes. Last night, I had a dream that she bent over and showed her gapping pussy hole it was 4 to 5 inches in diameter. To me that was a sign that she’s has been fucking and I should keep encouraging her to do so. I want her to have the freedom to fuck who ever she wants, she loves to get finger fucked and squirt while standing up. Is there guys or women out there that can give some advice? Or am I on the right track? Or is she fucking around anyway but just doesn’t want to admitted?
Tell her the truth on how you feel

Back