She's put an end to it before it even started.

It's a lot to ask to your wife. She runs with all the risks to fulfill a fantasy that she doesn't share. Most of the husbands are totally happy with the idea of not dating other women so should not suddenly be such a big surprise that some women are really fine with the men they have chosen to marry!
Go to counseling, first yourself, maybe ask her to go together also so you can work this out in a way that makes both of you happy.

The first time I bought it up to my wife, Pam, I spent a week sleeping in the spare bedroom! I've written in detail about that experience elsewhere on this site if you're interested in pursuing it, so I'll not elaborate extensively on it here, suffice to say that the temperature around the house was Artic cold for weeks. It took me almost nine years to get from there to where she sucked and fucked her first ever BBC. I suggest that, if you're determined to succeed, you need to be patient, persuasive and consistent. In the final analysis it'll all boil down to being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! Not "if" but "when" that happens, it'll all be taken out of your hands and she'll get screwed like she's never been screwed before. In our situation, which we've also written extensively about elsewhere on this site, we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. I unexpectidily met an old university friend and roommate of mine at a pre-convention cocktail party! Edwin is black. I introduced him to Pam and they hit it off. The next night we went out to dinner together, did some club hopping and on the way back to out hotel suite Pam invited Edwin in for a nightcap which he enthusiastically accepted. Like they say, and as we've posted elsewhere on this site, the rest is history! Pam sucked her first BBC and rode it like a cowgirl! My beautiful wife, and I, I must admit, loved it!

P.S. That Avatar of ours! That's really and truly a pic of Pam's crotch taken just seconds before Edwin removed them and enjoyed its hidden delights. Evidence of just how horny Pam was at that time is clearly defined by that wet love juice stain right in the middle of her crotch!
thanks

This lifestyle is not for everyone. It is a huge step for some wives. Just think if she was pushing you to do something that you did not want. Give her a big hug and say that you understand
My second marriage was to a woman who told me she'd always liked variety and that she'd been very promiscuous in college. I told her that she would always be free to partner other men, so long as she told me. She had become religious and also concerned about her social position. She replied "why would i ever do anything as dumb as that." 4 years 33 days later she took a lover at a professional conference and never looked back, returning to her black network. Now I'm a cuckold

Well, my wife has closed the door on the subject once and for all. Over dinner, she just said in very simple terms that as much as the idea of cuckolding excites me, she can't do it and if I love her, I'll respect her decision and not bring it up again.
One of the big mistakes I often see 'want-to-be' cucks make when approaching their spouses about this topic is their lack of tactfulness they use in doing it. CDN, I don't know what approach you used, or what you said, or even what your understanding is of cuckolding, because I don't see it mentioned anywhere in your profile or other posts. So, for the benefit of other readers, I'd like to start at the first stages and work my way up to where you desire to be:
#01: Lets start by NOT calling it cuckolding, as that word refers to infidelity, and for the most part its NOT infidelity when a spouse willfully shares his spouse with other men. Married women detest the thought of "cheating" and infidelity, and using the word, cuckolding, takes way too much explaining as to why it isn't cheating or infidelity. So, STOP IT!​
#02: I assume you have a wife who has not had any sexual partners, other than yourself, since you got married. That's often the case. And, you're asking your wife to not only have sex with another man, but to have sex with a black man ... so you're giving her two hurdles to overcome in one big hurdle. Address these challenges one at a time, when it is time to address them.​
#03: Lets call this "wife sharing" or "maximizing sex" or something that refers to it as "pleasant" ... not challenging or threatening.​
#04: Sell your desire as a "3-some" for example, letting her know you'll be there 'enjoying her' with the other selected male.​
#05: Do a bit of research on her sexual fantasies and also try to determine what specifically turns her OFF. Women are sometimes reluctant to share this personal turn-on. A few well mixed drinks helps to lower those defenses. But, respect what she tells you. If being shared with another man is a turn-off, then its just not meant to be. Maybe she's into other ladies, or fantasy play, or oral sex, or big cocks that aren't black, etc. You need to determine what she is receptive at considering. That's your starting point for giving her better sex ... remember this isn't all about what YOU want.​
#06: Start a discussion on something like having a 3-somes. If you make headway with that, you can eventually include a black male.​
#07: She says she doesn't want you to bring the subject up again, BUT, if she will share her sexual turn-ons, then she'll probably want to share YOURS. And maybe, if you are able to give her HER sexual fantasy, maybe she'll grant you YOURS.​
#08: Try to understand her reluctance to all this-she's taking a big chance on damaging her marriage to you, whether you're willing to admit it or not. You simply do NOT know how you will react when you see another man have sex with your wife, and when he puts cum inside her where ONLY YOURS has been. AND, she take all the risks of injuries, diseases, etc. And what if she gets to really enjoying it and you suddenly find it not as stimulating to watch? Then what? When you make 2 columns ... one Good and the other Bad, and list the up & down sides of all this, the down side list often is much longer. So, there is definitely a RISK factor to your marriage.​
#09: Lastly, try to understand the difference in approach at "processing of information" of males & females, because they are radically different, trust me on this one. John Gray wrote a book back 20 years ago called "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" .... an excellent analogy source of the thinking process of males & females. Maybe go read the overview to see if you'd find it interesting; just about everyone who reads it does, but its an old but popular paperback book that still holds tons of great ideas in getting the male & female minds on the same page.​
words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, my wife has closed the door on the subject once and for all. Over dinner, she just said in very simple terms that as much as the idea of cuckolding excites me, she can't do it and if I love her, I'll respect her decision and not bring it up again.

Guess I'm back to being a wannabe lurker.
Same problem here, she won't do it

Update:

And what an update it is! I have so much to say that I've decided to break it down into a few parts. I’m recalling this to the best of my ability. I should have shared this with you while it was fresh in my head, but I chickened out until now. It’s pretty crazy and a little out there, but I swear to you, it’s all true. All except for the names.

Ok, here goes:

My wife outs me

My wife (Carolyn) and I went to my sister, Cynthia’s house to hang out and have a few drinks, this past Good Friday. Both my sisters, Cynthia and Sarah, were there as was my mom and my niece, Naomi. Now, before I get ganged up on by the moral police, she’s 20, so relax.

Being Irish blooded, we all got into the booze pretty good. Before long, we were all feeling relaxed and somehow the conversation steered to a sexual nature. My sisters started recalling and telling stories about each other trying their best to embarrass each other as they exposed each others slutty secrets over the years. As time passed and the drinks flowed, the stories became more and more outlandish.

At one point, Sarah was telling a story about a time in the recent past when Cynthia was getting laid (rather loudly) by her black fuck buddy when all of a sudden, Carolyn blurted out “I need a black cock! A huge one!” and lifted her hands apart to accentuate size. Good thing I was sitting down, because I was flabbergasted!

From that moment, everything happened so fast that I didn’t know what to do. I remember saying “Hey, wait a minute...”

It was almost like Cynthia knew that Carolyn was going to say that because Cynthia didn’t bat an eye or miss a beat. She said she’d be more than happy to set Carolyn up with her black fuck buddy and that he had a friend as well! Neither of them even looked at me as they started to discuss details. My niece, however was smirking at me. I didn’t know what to do. I was humiliated but also really turned on that my fantasy, just like that, was out in the open, just like that.

Sarah was shocked that Carolyn had not only never been with a black man, but had only ever been with two men! Sarah said “We need to take you out!”

I pretended to be indignant and said “I’m going to the bathroom.” Naomi laughed at me as I left the room.

As I was taking a leak, I could clearly hear Carolyn telling everyone about how unsatisfying I was in the sack. I called out, “You know I can still hear you, right?” They all exploded in laughter and Carolyn continued on mocking my inadequacies in the bedroom. Needless to say, the bathroom became my escape to recoup and regroup my thoughts several times over the next hour or so.

At one point, as I came back into the living room, Naomi looked at me and said with an evil look “What’s the matter? Is your bladder small, too?”

Oh my God.

That was my last trip to the can.

The craziness continued on...

Sarah gave me ******* for not being able to eat my wife out properly and said if I couldn’t or wouldn’t do it right, she’d do it and immediately ran over to where Carolyn was sitting and cuddled up to her.

I told Sarah to find her own woman and to give me back my wife. She laughed, then stuck out her tongue and waggled it at me. She then kissed Carolyn and Carolyn kissed her back!

Oddly enough, all throughout this whole clusterfuck of an insane afternoon, my mom didn’t really have anything to say, which is weird. She usually can’t shut up...

It started getting late and Carolyn said “Are you going to take me home and fuck me now, little man?” The girls all laughed at me. Again. My humiliation was complete.

When we were saying our goodbyes, Cynthia kissed me right on the mouth. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Carolyn squeezed my rock hard puny cock through my pants all the way home.

When we got home, we were in bed in seconds. Carolyn was soaked. I ate her out for a bit and asked her if she really would fuck this friend of Cynthia’s. She breathed yes but needed me to fuck her right now. I was in her in a flash and started to pump her.

As I fucked my wife, I confessed that as humiliating as it was to be exposed like that in front of my family, it was very arousing...

“You liked that, baby?”

“I loved it.”

“You want to see me get fucked properly”

“Oh my God, yes! I’ll do anything you say. I’ll even go down on you afterwards.”

“Eww. You’d eat his cum? Isn’t that, like, gay?”

“No. It’s a sign of my devotion to you and I really want to do it.”

“I dunno...”

“Please. It means a lot to me.”

“Well, I guess. Anyway, shut up and fuck me.”

I did as my Goddess commanded.

I'll end it here for now. Writing doesn't come easily to me.

Your wife doesn't like the idea of being honest about cheating on you because her social standing is more important to her than indulging your desires. Females cheat just as much as males, and they have vastly more opportunities to do so, however the last thing any female wants is for anyone to ever figure out that she is a slut, so they lie about how many men they have been with, claim they are virgins, and all the rest to conceal from everyone publicly what they are really doing in private.

I can assure that is some "bad boy stud" came along your wifes panties would drop without hesitation because that is how she is wired no matter what she says to you, and after that random jackass fucked her in an alley she would come home and bake cookies like Suzie homemaker and never mention it to you because her social standing as a innocent Christian girl is far more important to her than anything else.
Wow so many blanket statements in this story that is just wild assumptions. Maybe she just doesn't want to be with anyone but her husband, this lifestyle isn't for everyone

Your wife doesn't like the idea of being honest about cheating on you because her social standing is more important to her than indulging your desires. Females cheat just as much as males, and they have vastly more opportunities to do so, however the last thing any female wants is for anyone to ever figure out that she is a slut, so they lie about how many men they have been with, claim they are virgins, and all the rest to conceal from everyone publicly what they are really doing in private.

I can assure that is some "bad boy stud" came along your wifes panties would drop without hesitation because that is how she is wired no matter what she says to you, and after that random jackass fucked her in an alley she would come home and bake cookies like Suzie homemaker and never mention it to you because her social standing as a innocent Christian girl is far more important to her than anything else.

I couldn't agree more. Been there too. Most women would rather cheat than share their sexuality with their loving encouraging supportive cuckold partner. It fucking stinks!!!

I couldn't agree more. Been there too. Most women would rather cheat than share their sexuality with their loving encouraging supportive cuckold partner. It fucking stinks!!!

Women cheat far more than men ever have, they have far more opportunities to do so, and then will still lie about cheating even when they have a partner who actually desires that. It really is mind blowing how women will deny all of this and continue to sneak around and then when they get caught they repeat the process instead of just being smart and picking a man who is okay with their lack of self control to begin with. Women today have fucked dozens of men by the time they get out of high school, and they will fuck dozens more during college and cheat on whomever they are with constantly the entire time and then claim that "cuckolding" is some sick perversion when they have been actively practicing it for years??

Wow so many blanket statements in this story that is just wild assumptions. Maybe she just doesn't want to be with anyone but her husband, this lifestyle isn't for everyone
Of course. But
Women cheat far more than men ever have, they have far more opportunities to do so, and then will still lie about cheating even when they have a partner who actually desires that. It really is mind blowing how women will deny all of this and continue to sneak around and then when they get caught they repeat the process instead of just being smart and picking a man who is okay with their lack of self control to begin with. Women today have fucked dozens of men by the time they get out of high school, and they will fuck dozens more during college and cheat on whomever they are with constantly the entire time and then claim that "cuckolding" is some sick perversion when they have been actively practicing it for years??

Its so fucked up it really is. I will scratch my head over this til the day i die. Makes no sense!
I began a thread inviting women in this lifestyle to help convince others of the merits. And even that has gotten zero response. Its almost like even in here the ladies enjoying this are still not 100% about it. ?

Of course. But

Its so fucked up it really is. I will scratch my head over this til the day i die. Makes no sense!
I began a thread inviting women in this lifestyle to help convince others of the merits. And even that has gotten zero response. Its almost like even in here the ladies enjoying this are still not 100% about it. ?
I am 100%about it but if shewants to do it she will, someone shouldn't have to be convinced to do something like this either she wants to or she doesn't.

My ex-wife did this all the time to me, and so I thought the solution would be cuckolding ( I was a naive early 20's beta type gent at the time), that way there wouldn't be any lying, cheating or deceit. It never really worked, she lost respect for me instead, being emasculated in front of other men, never really wanted or desired sex with me from then on and used that as a reason to cheat on me even more. To be honest though, she was a natural born cocktease/ slut even when we met, and I think she just loved the rush of cheating on me or cheating with married guys and being more desirable to them than their wives.
I looked back on it after we divorced, and I think she was like a kleptomaniac, just got the rush of shoplifting without really wanting or needing the product she stole.

It make perfect sense if you know anything at all about women, what their mating strategy is, and basic human evolution, NOT the delusional retardation feminists and gender studies "professors" keep repeating because they can't face reality.

Like I said, females evolved to avoid any damage to their social status, think any man who isn't Zues is not good enough and will lie about it anyway so you shouldn't expect the 2 or three women on this site to do anything because that too is simply not in their nature.

It make perfect sense if you know anything at all about women, what their mating strategy is, and basic human evolution, NOT the delusional retardation feminists and gender studies "professors" keep repeating because they can't face reality.

Like I said, females evolved to avoid any damage to their social status, think any man who isn't Zues is not good enough and will lie about it anyway so you shouldn't expect the 2 or three women on this site to do anything because that too is simply not in their nature.
As i said..... it makes no sense at all

My wife and I are new to this so I'm by no means an expert. But I can tell you this, one of the things I noticed from talking to other guys in your situation is that pretty much everyone's wife says no at first. My wife did and to be honest I'm glad she didn't just say yes right away. Made me love her even more. Everyone's time table is different but it sure seems that every cuck that I've ever spoken started with a no from their wife. Take your time, get her to be more open about sharing fantasies together. Even though you two are married something like this still takes time to build trust. I wish you two the best, no matter what you choose.

My wife and I are new to this so I'm by no means an expert. But I can tell you this, one of the things I noticed from talking to other guys in your situation is that pretty much everyone's wife says no at first. My wife did and to be honest I'm glad she didn't just say yes right away. Made me love her even more. Everyone's time table is different but it sure seems that every cuck that I've ever spoken started with a no from their wife. Take your time, get her to be more open about sharing fantasies together. Even though you two are married something like this still takes time to build trust. I wish you two the best, no matter what you choose.
Exactly, I have watched women being fucked at clubs, and you can tell its solely for the husbands enjoyment, and its a pretty sad sight. You just need to look into their sad eyes while some stranger quickly pounding her until he nutts in her... and you can tell its not really for her, yet the husbands either want to be oblivious to that fact or just outright dumb. They need to warm to the idea until they almost come to the conclusion its what they've always wanted. That can take weeks, months, or years.. or never. My wifes eyes are my barometer, whether we're just flirting with a gent in public or she has her face ****** into the pillow to muffle her orgasmic screams while being fucked hard.

Well, my wife has closed the door on the subject once

Husband here, get you a best friend that understands you. I’m not really a cuck, (infact im
Not at all, more stag an vixen ) I just enjoy seeing my best friend enjoy herself and love sharing how beautiful she is with people she is comfortable sharing that part of herself with.

Likewise part of being a best friend is understanding why. If they can’t take the emotion out of what they
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Should be pinned at top of forum.

Back