She went black for first time

Hi!

This is the husband speaking now.

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
Back at the hotel she changed to sexy lingerie and things started to heat up.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Anyways, we decided to never do it again and only focus on our our selves.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

Did we maybe go to fast and what should we think about next time?
Have you talked to her about wearing a metal cock cage for her next time? Or a collar with leash? Did you get to lick her pussy right after she got fucked by a better, bigger Black dick last time?

Hi!

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

I hate to say it, but you did the worst thing you could have done, and if you can recover from it, you’re very lucky. The first and main thing I’ve always told cuck wannabes, is never, never show jealousy, or anything to imply doubt. One of my longtime friends caught his wife cheating on him once. He ranted, raved, cursed, etc, at her. Not too long afterwards he realized that the thought turned him on more than anything ever has. He started to try to get her to have sex with other guys, but she didn’t trust that he wouldn’t blow up again. He did finally get her to fuck others, but it took about ten years.
Good luck to you! There’s nothing hotter to many of us than our wives fucking black men!

I don't recall having had those reactions but you might want to refocus on what you expected for her and you. I was always of the mind set if she was happy so was I. If I had issues it was mostly of my doing. You are not always welcome to join in. If you want to join in make sure from the very beginning everyone is aware. I was much more of a voyeur

Have you talked to her about wearing a metal cock cage for her next time? Or a collar with leash? Did you get to lick her pussy right after she got fucked by a better, bigger Black dick last time?
Totally enjoy licking my wife after n once you feel sloppy 2nds you will be hooked. Amazing feeling creamy n spread open by bbc

Once i started my wife with bbc she doesent want no white inside her

Once i started my wife with bbc she doesent want no white inside her
My advise is.pre screen the bbc bull via text. Tell him what you both like n dislike. If he is experienced he will take control n include you both. We now only meet up with a bbc bull that is experienced in LS... A bull that just wants to "fuck" my hotwife n not take control of us both i skip over them... So prescreen each bbc. So far my track record is 100 percent. This passed week we invited her bbc over for first time. Long story short. He fucked her for 4 hour in pool on kitchen table n in our bed... Never show any jealousy or she will never become a full-time sexy hotwife...

Dub, just wondering how long you’ve been married? Your reaction seems quite normal.
If you didn’t experience a little guilt and concern after your first attempt it may be more of an issue. We didn’t try anything like this until we were well into our marriage.
Believe it or not if you go about this lifestyle the right way you develop a deeper trust and a more intimate relationship.
If you’d like to chat sometime hit us up.
For the record this is the hub speaking also.
We have been together 6 years now, and our relationship is stronger than ever. I totally agree that being able to do stuff like this only strengthens the marriage. Even though our first experience was not what I expected, it still made our relationship deeper as you said.

Hi!

You did what you needed to do and it turned out good! I wish it was me!

Here's the reality that you need to understand and accept: you can't make her stay with you if she doesn't want to. Your "bad feelings" are likely insecurity that she will leave you. Jealously and possiveness ******* many more relationships than any black (or white) cock. Show her support and affection...a sort of sexual pride....and let her know your love is unconditional. And I agree with idea of joining in...it is rare when I DON'T join in. Just enjoy...it is an ENHANCEMENT, not a replacement.
Ong i love your media. Wish i could watch an entire session so i can play it for the wife. You look just like her hoping she could visualize herself enjoying that bbc like you are. Wow, i really want this for her she def deserves it.

Ong i love your media. Wish i could watch an entire session so i can play it for the wife. You look just like her hoping she could visualize herself enjoying that bbc like you are. Wow, i really want this for her she def deserves it.
Thanks for the kind words! Hope you are able to accomplish your goal. Nothing more exciting!!

join my website and contact me directly and I'll show you exactly how to get your wife blackened www.onlyfans.com/blackMasterRod

Listen that was your first time that was the buzz fault as the leader in the experience I continued the ex-husband in the wife if they like it and what they want. Your wife is hot I totally would have told her to suck your cock Jack your cock in my favorite is to have a husband kissing his wife while shem bounce up and down on my cock.

the boat should have let you kissed your wife and make love to her while he was inside of her you should have let you lick her p**** and let her suck your dick. The more you watch her take BBC the more you going to want to watch and want her to do it but a true bull like me is going to always incorporate you into it. So you just need to find the right bulland remember this when you give your wife to a real Bull he's going to take full advantage of you at the same time if he does the right job your wife will be at the sexual level that she needs to be in for the rest of her life.
You sound like a lot of fun do you have experience of blacking wives for their first time then

Hey man you look a lot of fun do you have experience of blacking a white wife for her first time All hot and sexy. I ran interracial hotel party in Atlanta for 10 years. The wives had to be hot and sexy in order for me to take them for the first time. Many of the women that I didn't find attractive I still had private g******** for them with my friends that was into just using somebody's wife.
I was the first BBC for over 100 wives.

Now that I know how I felt afterwards, it is quite obvious I should have talked to her about it. But at the time I felt like a wanted to just watch and see her enjoy her the experience like a cuckold does.

I think most of my anxiety came from the fact that my ego was hurt. I felt insecure.
It's good that you realize this, because it will help you cope with it. you simply need to remember that what they shared was something she needs and you need to try to be supportive.

Back