She went black for first time

Hi!

This is the husband speaking now.

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
Back at the hotel she changed to sexy lingerie and things started to heat up.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Anyways, we decided to never do it again and only focus on our our selves.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

Did we maybe go to fast and what should we think about next time?
You made a huge mistake. Instead of fast forwarding, you need to walk it back. Want to stay married and trust each other ?? Do what you planned on doing and focus on yourselves together. You married each other and that is what you are supposed to do - duh. You already realized it was a mistake. Why engage in more pain in the marriage ???

Ahh no. That sounds a lot like a pro. I’m just a simple girl and I don’t need a man to take care of me. I’m self sufficient.
Then don't take the $$ for a car payment which is what you said in jest (and me too). BUT do take the bull, maybe 3 or 4 of them. You'll be glad you did.

After a wild night, or maybe a weekend like that, you'll never look back, but you will look forward to the next meetup. Life is really good like when you are in love and can't think of anything else but that other one. It can also be good when it's nothing but BBC for a few hours of lust.

Hi!

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

That's hot love to hear more stories like this this is hot!

So why didn't you join in? A women loves that attention and their is nothing sexier than have two cocks servicing you. Have her suck you while she's being fucked or vice versa. Seduce her and both of you undress her and partake in the foreplay. It will be very erotic and most probably a huge turn on for you and a definite turn on for your wife. Just a side note on how hot it can be to have your husbands be part of your fantasies come to life.

My husband was taking some photos of a tryst I had. He an the bull had worked me over pretty good up to this point and I had already cum several times. My bull moved me to the bed and mounted me and was driving his dick into me from tip to balls methodically. I found myself with my legs up in a big V so he had full access to me and my eyes where closed. All of the sudden I feel my ankles being grabbed and open my eyes to look up and see my husband straddling my face with his cock hanging down in my face and he had grasped my ankles and pulled my legs back and open to give the bull full access to me. That angle with my hips rotated up makes me crazy and he just looked down and fed me his cock to suck and and said to the bull "pound it" which he absolutely did. I never came so hard. I was totally vulnerable (which oddly really turned me on) and at the same time felt so sexy with my husbands dick in my mouth and my bull fucking me for all he was worth. I felt absolutely and completely sexual. It just made the experience all that more a turn on to have him do that. They changed positions and I flipped over and gave my husband my pussy from behind and my bull my mouth for the next round. This went on for almost 2 hours until they both came- one on my tits and the other in my pussy. It was one of the most exciting nights I've had because it was one of the first being shared in a MMF and I still think about the erraticism of it years later.
You sound like the type of people to party with that's hot!

So why didn't you join in? A women loves that attention and their is nothing sexier than have two cocks servicing you. Have her suck you while she's being fucked or vice versa. Seduce her and both of you undress her and partake in the foreplay. It will be very erotic and most probably a huge turn on for you and a definite turn on for your wife. Just a side note on how hot it can be to have your husbands be part of your fantasies come to life.

My husband was taking some photos of a tryst I had. He an the bull had worked me over pretty good up to this point and I had already cum several times. My bull moved me to the bed and mounted me and was driving his dick into me from tip to balls methodically. I found myself with my legs up in a big V so he had full access to me and my eyes where closed. All of the sudden I feel my ankles being grabbed and open my eyes to look up and see my husband straddling my face with his cock hanging down in my face and he had grasped my ankles and pulled my legs back and open to give the bull full access to me. That angle with my hips rotated up makes me crazy and he just looked down and fed me his cock to suck and and said to the bull "pound it" which he absolutely did. I never came so hard. I was totally vulnerable (which oddly really turned me on) and at the same time felt so sexy with my husbands dick in my mouth and my bull fucking me for all he was worth. I felt absolutely and completely sexual. It just made the experience all that more a turn on to have him do that. They changed positions and I flipped over and gave my husband my pussy from behind and my bull my mouth for the next round. This went on for almost 2 hours until they both came- one on my tits and the other in my pussy. It was one of the most exciting nights I've had because it was one of the first being shared in a MMF and I still think about the erraticism of it years later.
Teamwork makes the dream work,even in this lifestyle(y)🙌🙌

Hi!

Communication is going to be key as a couple and that means sharing your feels both good and bad. Be 100% truthful in how you feel and ask her to be as well. Then the key is also going to be to be accepting of the other person's feelings without getting upset or angry if they do not match your own feelings or maybe your expectations.

I don't recall having had those reactions but you might want to refocus on what you expected for her and you. I was always of the mind set if she was happy so was I. If I had issues it was mostly of my doing. You are not always welcome to join in. If you want to join in make sure from the very beginning everyone is aware. I was much more of a voyeur
Yes!! In a nutshell

Back