She went black for first time

So why didn't you join in? A women loves that attention and their is nothing sexier than have two cocks servicing you. Have her suck you while she's being fucked or vice versa. Seduce her and both of you undress her and partake in the foreplay. It will be very erotic and most probably a huge turn on for you and a definite turn on for your wife. Just a side note on how hot it can be to have your husbands be part of your fantasies come to life.

My husband was taking some photos of a tryst I had. He an the bull had worked me over pretty good up to this point and I had already cum several times. My bull moved me to the bed and mounted me and was driving his dick into me from tip to balls methodically. I found myself with my legs up in a big V so he had full access to me and my eyes where closed. All of the sudden I feel my ankles being grabbed and open my eyes to look up and see my husband straddling my face with his cock hanging down in my face and he had grasped my ankles and pulled my legs back and open to give the bull full access to me. That angle with my hips rotated up makes me crazy and he just looked down and fed me his cock to suck and and said to the bull "pound it" which he absolutely did. I never came so hard. I was totally vulnerable (which oddly really turned me on) and at the same time felt so sexy with my husbands dick in my mouth and my bull fucking me for all he was worth. I felt absolutely and completely sexual. It just made the experience all that more a turn on to have him do that. They changed positions and I flipped over and gave my husband my pussy from behind and my bull my mouth for the next round. This went on for almost 2 hours until they both came- one on my tits and the other in my pussy. It was one of the most exciting nights I've had because it was one of the first being shared in a MMF and I still think about the erraticism of it years later.
Wonderful wonderful story!!

I hate to say it, but you did the worst thing you could have done, and if you can recover from it, you’re very lucky. The first and main thing I’ve always told cuck wannabes, is never, never show jealousy, or anything to imply doubt. One of my longtime friends caught his wife cheating on him once. He ranted, raved, cursed, etc, at her. Not too long afterwards he realized that the thought turned him on more than anything ever has. He started to try to get her to have sex with other guys, but she didn’t trust that he wouldn’t blow up again. He did finally get her to fuck others, but it took about ten years.
Good luck to you! There’s nothing hotter to many of us than our wives fucking black men!
Amen! Me and my wife are in middle Tennessee!

Hi!

This is the husband speaking now.

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
Back at the hotel she changed to sexy lingerie and things started to heat up.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Anyways, we decided to never do it again and only focus on our our selves.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

Did we maybe go to fast and what should we think about next time?
I think it just takes a little time to get used to it after a while becomes like a reflex and you will enjoy it as you go through it together just remember that you are doing it just to have fun and enjoy. It’s not really meaningful.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would.

Why were you so anxious? It's so normal for white boi to give your wife to BBC and make her happy in the end.

Don't forget, Happy Wife - Happy Life ;)

If you can't satisfy here, we always here to make her satisfied :D You should appreciate us.

Why were you so anxious? It's so normal for white boi to give your wife to BBC and make her happy in the end.

Don't forget, Happy Wife - Happy Life ;)

If you can't satisfy here, we always here to make her satisfied :D You should appreciate us.
I appreciate ALL superior blacks!

did the fact that the session ended with a facial cause a problem, for either of you? had the wife experienced a facial, previously. did you think that was over the top & disrespectful to her?

Hi!

Last summer we met up with a bull who was experienced and very sweet. My wife and I met him in a bar, had a couple of drinks and went back to our hotel.
They couldn't keep their hands from eachother while at the hotel. She was so eager to go down and suck his massive cock. Everything was going well, he started fucking her and after about almost an hour he came on her face.

After everything was over, I had a bad feeling in my gut, like i was very anxious. I think she noticed my reaction and also started feeling bad about what we did. We talked it through and I told her that I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I felt like I wanted to be more active and maybe join them.

I feel like my reaction ruined the experience for her, and If i would have been more supportive after, she would have been more confident and happy about her time with her bull.

Fast forward a year and we are back at it again and talking about maybe doing it again. We even got her an anklet with a spade which she will be wearing permanently. It feels like we are more confident this time and think we might know what went wrong. But who knows, maybe we are being naive again.

Can somoene share with us if they have had a similar experience and if it is a good idea to try it again?

Where you’re from?

Hi!

To each their own….. I could never do it….,nut on her face while I’m watching…. Knowing or watching her get dick down. I don’t see how any husband, boyfriend, get any enjoyment from that…..
But, given opportunity I’d fucked the ******* out of their wives, girlfriends, with em watching or not.

Place all the cards on the table, so everyone can know what the rules are and how to go about following them. That what I have learned to do. I am always willing to allow the hubby to join.

Hi!

We have not been with what would be called a bull because this is all about when we want as a couple. Our contacts are always with a black man who wants to join a couple, not dominate them. This works for us.

I’d appreciate you more if you made my car payment for me each month.
I bet you can get your car payment made AND have more BIG O's than you ever thought imaginable.

If a bull (or Bulls) are going to make your car payments, then I bet they will want to hit it hard and often.

You'll be really glad you did.

I bet you can get your car payment made AND have more BIG O's than you ever thought imaginable.

If a bull (or Bulls) are going to make your car payments, then I bet they will want to hit it hard and often.

You'll be really glad you did.
Ahh no. That sounds a lot like a pro. I’m just a simple girl and I don’t need a man to take care of me. I’m self sufficient.

Hi!

So much to unpack on this topic 😂

This confirms exactly what I tell guys and first Time couples...

This lifestyle Success depends on the guy. If the guy is 100% supportive of her she will Embrace this with open arms... and legs 😈😉

Truth be told, women are very sexually open creatures and most of them are willing to have fun.

Men want to act like their wife isn't into it or their wife is shy, but that's a total BS lie. Most women are DTF.. It's the guys making them feel awkward. Or guilty. Or unsure. Uncertainty will DEFINITELY dry up the pussy 🚫

This is why men see their women open up and gravitate towards Bulls seeing a side of them they never seen before. Especially a confident domineering bull.

5 years ago I had a gorgeous blond Fitness wife give up her ass to me on our first meeting! Her partner was completely shocked (and a little bit fucked up in the head LOL) but she didn't care she kept going... she said this is her night! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Truth is, women care about their partner's feelings so they will tell you what they think you WANT to hear. If guys were a lot more supportive and open and just have fun (without emotional hang ups) I guarantee you a lot more women would be in this lifestyle!

I know that sounds like a Brash opinion but this is feedback from the dozens of couples I've met over the past decade.

The consensus is overwhelming... most women haven an Inner Slut ready to come out and play! 😈💦💦

Last edited:
Back