She wants to stop

So my girlfriend and I of almost 3 years recently started into the cuckold lifestyle. Recently she's been wanting to fuck black men exclusively. She doesn't want me to watch, she doesn't want to tell me about it, and wont show me the pictures she takes. I'd be okay with that, but last night she said that she wants only them, or only me. I want her to cuckold me with black men, but I want her to do at least tell me about it. So now she wants to stop. What should I do?

So my girlfriend and I of almost 3 years recently started into the cuckold lifestyle. Recently she's been wanting to fuck black men exclusively. She doesn't want me to watch, she doesn't want to tell me about it, and wont show me the pictures she takes. I'd be okay with that, but last night she said that she wants only them, or only me. I want her to cuckold me with black men, but I want her to do at least tell me about it. So now she wants to stop. What should I do?
Honey, if she’s getting the benefits of getting to fuck black men and not letting you watch, not telling you about it, or not taking video for you to watch, then it’s time to move on. This is supposed to be a lifestyle where both partners are having fun and getting what they want, her getting bbc and you getting the enjoyment of watching her or at least hearing about it. To me, once what both partners agreed to is being denied, then it’s time to go your separate ways. One thing my husband and I agreed to was if I got to fuck black men, that I wouldn’t stop having sex with him. And I agreed and I still fuck my husband regularly.

Stop or become single! It won’t be a good cuckolding relationship since your needs will not be met and tension between both of you will eventually lead to an breaking point in your relationship! I’m already thinking your relationship is in trouble and may not work out. How will you know she won’t cheat on you with black guys even though she says she’s stopping? Does she not understand your needs? Or does she not want to be in that type of relationship with you? Either way I think you are going to be single soon due to not having your needs met after starting down this lifestyle path and her sexual needs night being met by black men if that’s the case!

Trust me it’s not easy going back to an vanilla relationship after starting this lifestyle.

Good luck!

Wait it out!!! My wife and I both think she is using a form of control over you to get what she wants ....... black cock only. By you insisting that she at the very least should tell you about her sexcapades, she can say 'no way' and she will huff and puff and insist she will only do it with you now, ........ but we believe she will start to miss the extra 'excitement' she supposedly has given up, and eventually will relent and tell you about her night out.

Be more forceful when she starts to come around to your way of thinking and says that she will tell you some details. Don't fall for that. Tell her the deal would be that she tells you everything, but after a while you want to see some pictures too. When she misses those black cocks after a short while, she will have to give you some of what you asked for.

With what you say about her and you and your relationship, age, etc. we can only guess. Because you don't really say too much. ;)

In contrast to what others have said already, my guess would be: She asks herself where she stands in life, and what her future will be like. Relationship, marriage(?), *******(?), ...so many things to consider. (Hint: and many of those things take more than a woman.) Dick, no matter how big or small, light or dark, one or many, may be the least of her concerns right now. It is not always all about sex (, the lustful aspect of). ;)

...But as i said, that's just a guess. As is that your GF might be between 23 and 27 years old/young and you probably one or two years older? Am i right or wrong?

My wife and I both think she is using a form of control over you to get what she wants ....... black cock only.

What's missing is word-RESPECT.jpg and she's telling him "she's gone black and isn't coming back".
He can either continue to be miserable OR admit this was a mistake, her love isn't true, and move on. If the two of them are living together, he gets stuff together when she's not home and be GONE when she comes in. And if he's still living separately, find other things to do with his time when he's normally with her, like rejoining the dating scene. In the long run, he'll be much happier and from what I read, he wouldn't owe her the least explanation when he's not available for her. Besides, there's a ton of ladies out there looking for a good time ... there's no begging for it anymore. Pussy is plentiful these days, believe me.
His situation (if true) is just another example of people believing what they read on the internet. Not every couple is doing it, in fact, probably a much smaller percentage are doing it than could be imagined. Of course black males may wish to "sell their services" and make every white female believe that their sexual satisfaction can only come from a man that's hung like a small donkey ... simply not true. But for sure, any man that pushes his better half into screwing other men (of any color or size) is simply not thinking this activity all the way through. There are certainly a lot more down sides to this activity than up sides. And if one lets his spouse or GF come and go with men as she pleases, she's already GONE ... she's just waiting for a better ride to come along.

Of course, this is just Mac's
........................................................pic_Opinion2.jpg

Last edited:
(...) she said that she wants only them, or only me. (...)
To be more precise, i'll add that i think she is testing you. Your reaction will show if you are (still) the one she wants to be with (= spend her life together with). If you are serious with your relationship, you won't let her drift away from you but sit her down for some serious decision-making conversation. Have you ever considered marriage (with her)?

Stop. Unless you want to lose your wife.

Back