She want's to...but she wont

For the past 1 and a half year I have confessed to my wife about my fantasy of her with black guys and she has told me that ,her top fantasy, was the same(* in my country unfortunately 99% of the men are white).I continuously try to spice things up, talking dirty to her while in bed, and I can she her getting wetter and wetter but after a few recent talks she rejects that dream, cause she believes that if that happens once she is afraid that she might lose control and won't stop cucking me. If we were living in a country with a large number of black guys I think we could make it happen.But her cucking me with other white guys is the opposite of what I would like. Tough spot here...any thoughts or help?
Your problem isn't as big a problem as you think!!! Since you live in Athens, I'm sure you know where Piraeus is. Greece is a NATO member and as such shares and provides services to other NATO members, including port services for ships in Piraeus. Any bartender there can help you out just like they helped me out when I was there...

My wife refused for about 2 years….she wanted to but was having a hard time wrapping her mind around me asking and thinking I might be doing so, so I could fuck other women or was worried there was something in our relationship wasn’t right with me, that I was unhappy with her.

after many long l, very open discussions detailing exactly my intentions and reassuring her I wanted this because I loved her so much, was extremely happy and trusted her 100% even with her being open and sexually active with other men while I remained monogamous to her.

when she finally did get her head wrapped around it and understood my intentions, she agreed to try it once for me and she admitted later on, just so I’d stop asking although I was t being overly pushy. She was also worried men wouldn’t find her sexy like I thought she was but once she got that first taste of this lifestyle, she said ten minutes in, she was the one really hooked and she knew she’d never be able to go back to vanilla sex.

patience, maybe it’ll happen but make sure you reaffirm your trust, love and faithfulness to her and this want you have is because of the love and trust you do have for her and absolutely in no way a weakness in the relationship….it’s the total opposite of that.
Sounds like you were in almost exactly the same boat I was in. On top of that my wife is shy and being Asian, just doesn’t think of what she enjoys as something to integrate as part of what she does. I can see how much fun she has when she does fuck black men, but she just wouldn’t take the time to make it happen again if I didn’t bring it up.

And there’s a part of her that still wonders why I openly enjoy it so much, even though like you, we discussed maybe hundreds of times offer the years.

For the past 1 and a half year I have confessed to my wife about my fantasy of her with black guys and she has told me that ,her top fantasy, was the same(* in my country unfortunately 99% of the men are white).I continuously try to spice things up, talking dirty to her while in bed, and I can she her getting wetter and wetter but after a few recent talks she rejects that dream, cause she believes that if that happens once she is afraid that she might lose control and won't stop cucking me. If we were living in a country with a large number of black guys I think we could make it happen.But her cucking me with other white guys is the opposite of what I would like. Tough spot here...any thoughts or help?
Try to go with her in another town or country. Tell her is just one time and after that you will see.... The results will appear more quickly

Back