She told me.

Mutual masturbation/cucking

During a recent trip on our vacation we had a great experience. We were mutually masturbating in our room. We were on vacation with other people, and Sex tends to be loud as she’s a loud cummer when I fuck her. I also love watching her make herself cum. She came and then told me I should jerk off. we’ve been talking openly about a threesome with a bbc. She likes the idea but is very shy. So when I was jerking off, she was getting upset I wouldn’t cum to her. (It takes me a while). She then whispered “daddy I want a big black dick.” In my ear in her sexiest hot voice, and looked at me with big innocent girl eyes. I asked her do you want it in your mouth? She said yes daddy. Instant nut for the both of us.

Mutual masturbation/cucking

During a recent trip on our vacation we had a great experience. We were mutually masturbating in our room. We were on vacation with other people, and Sex tends to be loud as she’s a loud cummer when I fuck her. I also love watching her make herself cum. She came and then told me I should jerk off. we’ve been talking openly about a threesome with a bbc. She likes the idea but is very shy. So when I was jerking off, she was getting upset I wouldn’t cum to her. (It takes me a while). She then whispered “daddy I want a big black dick.” In my ear in her sexiest hot voice, and looked at me with big innocent girl eyes. I asked her do you want it in your mouth? She said yes daddy. Instant nut for the both of us.

Back