She knows about my fantasy now what

I started dating a new woman and things have gone well. I never go into a relationship thinking ok tell her immediately i want to see you dicked down by a bbc, but i dont hide it ethier. Her x came up in conversation and she says he was black so instantly she got my attention and laying in bed as we were i said that wouldn't bother me in fact it turns me on as she could see. One thing led to another and know she turns up the heat with bbc talk etc but without diving in to that when or if should i even start to consider this becoming a reality of her fucking bbc for me

I started dating a new woman and things have gone well. I never go into a relationship thinking ok tell her immediately i want to see you dicked down by a bbc, but i dont hide it ethier. Her x came up in conversation and she says he was black so instantly she got my attention and laying in bed as we were i said that wouldn't bother me in fact it turns me on as she could see. One thing led to another and know she turns up the heat with bbc talk etc but without diving in to that when or if should i even start to consider this becoming a reality of her fucking bbc for me
You said "her fucking BBC for me". That just proves you are a liar and a fake. This is all about you and what you want. And if there is a mystery gf she would be fucking BBC of her own choice and not because it's something you want to see.

Obviously you got the wrong impression, getting her to dabble in my fantasy is not just for me or something she must do its why most white men are on this site bc we want to see our women blacked and now she knows that fact

Back