sexual health concern

hi, recently I jerk off myself with some of the condoms going to expire soon.

I find out that there is little thread-like thing mixed with my sperm, which is pink or red in color. I am not sure if it's *******. It has scared me a lot.

Those condoms are somehow colored, not red or pink though.

Is it a symptom of any disease???? Any wild guess?? I am so worried

I find out that there is little thread-like thing mixed with my sperm, which is pink or red in color. I am not sure if it's *******. It has scared me a lot....Is it a symptom of any disease?
First Q's that come to my mind is "how often has this happened, and, does this happen when you masturbate without a condom?" Also, how often are you masturbating a day?
Seeing pink or reddish lines in your semen would be concerning and worth checking out for sure. Could be an inflammation from too much/hard masturbation, but also could be an infection; nothing serious. You certainly don't want spreading infections around, I'm sure. If it continues, see your doc.

Last edited:
First Q's that come to my mind is "how often has this happened, and, does this happen when you masturbate without a condom?" Also, how often are you masturbating a day?
Seeing pink or reddish lines in your semen would be concerning and worth checking out for sure. Could be an inflammation from too much/hard masturbation, but also could be an infection; nothing serious. You certainly don't want spreading infections around, I'm sure. If it continues, see your doc.

I only started using these condoms for a few days to jerk off

before that I did not use condom to masturbates.

It's quite impossible to look for any red stuff with sperm spread all over without a condom holding it

It's quite impossible to look for any red stuff with sperm spread all over without a condom holding it
....Lost me on that one, Kenny. If you ejaculate onto a clear surface like glass or Reynolds wrap plastic used to keep food fresh in refrigerators, you should be able to get a clear view of the semen as these allow light to pass through them. And if you are really concerned, get a magnifying glass to look at it.
....I'm betting you've just caused irritation/inflammation to your urinary track with the "jerking off" motions. Its why I asked how frequent you masturbate. I can appreciate your concern, but its not like you see ******* when you pee, which means its coming from your urinary track and kidneys.
....Also keep in mind that some condoms are treated with chemicals for killing sperm; possibly one of the chemicals is what you're seeing if they're the lubricated kind.

Last edited:
....Lost me on that one, Kenny. If you ejaculate onto a clear surface like glass or Reynolds wrap plastic used to keep food fresh in refrigerators, you should be able to get a clear view of the semen as these allow light to pass through them. And if you are really concerned, get a magnifying glass to look at it.
....I'm betting you've just cause irritation/inflammation to your urinary track with the "jerking off" motions. Its why I asked how frequent you masturbate. I can appreciate your concern, but its not like you see ******* when you pee, which means its coming from your urinary track and kidneys.
....Also keep in mind that some condoms are treated with chemicals for killing sperm; possibly one of the chemicals is what you're seeing if they're the lubricated kind.

Hi. Great advice. I will try to ejaculate to a white board next time to inspect the cum carefully.

I masturbated quite a lot, usually once every day, I am 31. Was it very frequent or
not?

Now I've stopped it for a week after my wife locking me up the chastity in christmas

Hi. Great advice. I will try to ejaculate to a white board next time to inspect the cum carefully.
I masturbated quite a lot, usually once every day, I am 31. Was it very frequent or
not?
....Well, I'm not sure it helps you any to use a white board as it isn't transparent like glass or food wrap plastics. I would think you'd want the light to pass through so anything not clear would show up when you held it up to a light.
....Hand masturbating once a day can be too much IF its lasting for 30 or more minutes; that's a lot of friction on the inside of the penis. You might try what I have done some ... use an electric toothbrush with the single, round, rotating head, like a Braun electric. Awesome vibrations and absolutely no wear and tear on the penis. You can get those at any ******* store or at Wal-marts for around $15.

Last edited:
....I'm betting you've just caused irritation/inflammation to your urinary track with the "jerking off" motions. Its why I asked how frequent you masturbate. I can appreciate your concern, but its not like you see ******* when you pee, which means its coming from your urinary track and kidneys.

he just a bloody wanka lol

Back