Older Brother Visiting The Doctor

Just my Public Service Announcement, please get a regular check up not only for STD but for prostrate and colon cancer as well if you have a curved or bent dick which is peyronie disease. Several brothers got upset with me when I pointed out some health issues to them. It's up to you whether you live or die. I choose to live and love a long time. Just my two cents worth.

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾…one of the first ppl I’ve seen on here talking with sense…I read all of these post about raw sex and cum inside…🤦🏾‍♂️..I hope that’s with someone you’ve tested with..in 2023 , safe sex or no sex..

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾…one of the first ppl I’ve seen on here talking with sense…I read all of these post about raw sex and cum inside…🤦🏾‍♂️..I hope that’s with someone you’ve tested with..in 2023 , safe sex or no sex..
Thanks my brother , it looks like a subject a lot of folks want to skip around. I know a lot of brothers don't even bother to visit a doctor, but we need to check for cancer especially if it runs in the family. My PC doctor was one of my Cucks , him and two other doctors in the Medical Center in Miami. My mom did house work for his dad who was also a doctor. I hope everyone on here take heed and visit a doctor at least once a year. Maybe I should start a Save A Dick Foundation. Lol

Look at the stats on black men and prostrate cancer. This is a curable disease. I know it's not comfortable to have a doctor poke his finger up your ass but that's how mine was discovered. 20 years cancer free. The other is colon cancer get the test.

Thanks bigwilly6969 , why brag on your dick when the rest of your body is fading away . A dead big dick does no one any good. Luckily for me I was able to have one doctor who was a regular couple of mines that advised me to get checked for cancer.

Back