Sex leads to more sex

Shenty2016

Couple
Real Person
From
Russia
I travel often. So our sex life dries out at times. But when home we fuck a lot. And the more sex we have, the more my wife seems to need it. This what happened to her on her half-a-year trip to Sweden where she started a torrid affair with a local 20 years her junior. She was telling me that she ached for more and more with each fuck. I guess the same happens to many women in this Forum who get hooked on gorgeous black guys. They continue to love their husbands but simply need more and more of black cock. Would be happy to hear fom professionals

....I don't think its specific to 'black cock', as it is to just having awesome sex, and they are convinced that black men are the only ones that can provide it to them. No doubt black men tend to find added energy when fucking white women ... whether from curiosity, stronger sex drives, the taboo of it all, feelings of reparations, whatever. But don't discount the fact that women have just as strong of a sex drive (if not stronger at certain times in their lives) for more frequent and more fulfillment sex as us guys. We guys can either give it to them, see that they get it, OR, they will probably go out and get it on their own and we'll be less the wiser. Women are simply far less subservient/suppressed to men now ... they want what they want, just like us guys, and some of us can't stand this strain to our male fragile egos.
gif_penis-erecttion.gif .............GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Back