Sex Between Bull and Sissy

Do you fuck sissies?

• Only those that are highly feminized with the testicles removed

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Only those that are highly feminized with tits and small balls and small limp clitty

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • All sissies that are feminized

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • All sissies

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • No, Sissy can only suck my dick

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters

Nikol

Female
Almost half of the bulls do not want sex with sissies. He thinks he'll be gay if they do. Sissy is not a man, so sex with him cannot be a homosexual act either.
Many women don't like anal sex (me too), but my sissi is always ready to satisfy a bull who wants anal sex. This in addition to satisfying the bull is incredibly erotic for many women.

Almost half of the bulls do not want sex with sissies. He thinks he'll be gay if they do. Sissy is not a man, so sex with him cannot be a homosexual act either.
Many women don't like anal sex (me too), but my sissi is always ready to satisfy a bull who wants anal sex. This in addition to satisfying the bull is incredibly erotic for many women.
I could not agree more. Only one Man is present..and its not the sissy.

Yes ma'am

I admit that I have a warped mind... but I always thought of cuckold relations as the white husband wanting sex with the black lover. Desperately hoping for a taste. A moment. Hubby seeing firsthand the resigned look of desperation in his wife's eyes as she's being fucked by a real man. A man hubby will never be. Not even close.

my experience as a ho' taught me that many wives don't do anal and they often stop giving BJs.

It's my understanding that the reason a Bull has sex (anal) with a cuck is to enforce his dominance thru humiliation and power. While this may be necessary to impose his authority in my opinion I don't believe that any sex should be offered to the cuck. The relationship between the wife and the Bull should be exclusive and the cuck should be totally cut off from both sexually.

it's not gay if you are the top
That's right. We are the gay feminine ones who like to be passive for dominant Black Bulls. They are just asserting their alpha dominance over us sissy beta bois who adored being taken by their powerful Black Cocks.

Our Black Masters fuck us like women and make us their sluts, thus proving their manhood. :qos: :lips::sex:

Attachments

• 1960396981 (1).jpg
    1960396981 (1).jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 2016277643.png
    2016277643.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 1760340460.jpeg
    1760340460.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 1672186937.jpg
    1672186937.jpg