Sex at work?

Eduardorm225

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Saw a thread about fucking your boss to keep your job. Hmmmmm.....I've never been in that position. And don't really like the idea of it. But I do LOVE having sex at work. Something about the risk of getting caught, having to stay quiet, and knowing that the cute chick that all the dudes want to fuck is giving it to me just down the hall. Turns me on every time.

Hired this married contractor to implement a document management system in my office. She made it clear she preferred to work nights after her ******* got home from school. I ended up working late and one thing led to another. Guess who ended up with a full-time job in my file room for the next 2 years.....
A1.pngA2.pngA3.png

Oh hell yes I have! Former Bull and I were business partners. Couch in my office was used quite frequently. As a realtor there are many opportunities. I've showed a lot of properties to just men, white and black. Every now and then you got to do a little extra to get that sale. Even more lucrative when the wife finally shows up. I've made some husbands very uncomfortable and willing to ink that deal. A few I've even whispered to call me anytime they are back in town alone.

Oh hell yes I have! Former Bull and I were business partners. Couch in my office was used quite frequently. As a realtor there are many opportunities. I've showed a lot of properties to just men, white and black. Every now and then you got to do a little extra to get that sale. Even more lucrative when the wife finally shows up. I've made some husbands very uncomfortable and willing to ink that deal. A few I've even whispered to call me anytime they are back in town alone.
Curious, how common is that in real estate industry? A high profile realtor in my town had a reputation for doing exactly what you spoke of. Seems sexy as hell to me.

I would allow you to repeatedly drain my black dick of my seed daily here in Destin Fla

Curious, how common is that in real estate industry? A high profile realtor in my town had a reputation for doing exactly what you spoke of. Seems sexy as hell to me.
It's very common. I had a friend who was a realtor and she would have me come to her open houses about an hour early. We mostly did it on rainy days she thought she would be bored. I was never bored though.

There are several sexual relationships going on around our office I know about. I am pretty sure almost every female employee is fucking some other employee here. I do not think any of them are doing so to keep a job or get a promotion but more just for naughty fun.

Several published study's going all the way back to Kinsey report establish the sex with a co worker is the most common form of what people call cheating. A natural thing in a way because you see them often making the opportunity frequent as the friendship progresses to the point of acting on the urge. The only objection i would have is if the sex was as a result of a threat, like loosing your job, not getting the per motion. Men and sometimes women are guilty of that crap. What a piece of work one must be to have to result to that to get laid. Right down there with those who ******* people to have sex.

Back