Serving Black Cock Without the Wife

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

Fortunately have not been faced with the scenario you state . but if a wife is branching out on her won, then it would be perfectly acceptable for the husband to do that as well .. best to clear the air and make sure everyone is in agreement with the rules... if she objects, then something is wrong with the marriage in which her needs are met but yours are not.

that so hot! I’m a chastity wearing, married sub, wife is KH and I meet a black guy online around the first of the year that I started seeing on my own. I love being locked and a total whore on demand for his cock and he does too! I love to suck his cock but I’m a total fuck slut, I love just being used! Since we been regularly hooking up we stopped using condoms and so I am officially a cumdump. We meet frequently in our cars for “quickies so he can get a quick nut. I just meet him for “lunch” a couple of hours ago, he doesn‘t usually fuck me when we meet in the car during the day and if so its in a secluded area. We meet today in a shopping center parking lot so I’m thinking I’m going to suck him dry, lol…but turned out he wanted to fuck me! I drive a minivan with lots of room and dark tent, I put the windshield screen up and crawled in back, he already had his pants off and is sitting in middle of back seat, so I quickly get my pants off and straddle his cock, and with a little spit, he was in me! As I’m impaled on his perfect cock, I’m taking a minute to to relax, I start looking out the windows at the people passing near by. I’m not worried about being seen, but when giving head you don’t see outside, now I got his cock in me and it feels public, I’ve never felt so slutty. i could feel he was so hard, as he grabbed he by the waste and started grinding me on him claiming his ownership, it didn’t last long, just a few minutes and he came so hard and deep in me, I love the way his cock swells just before he cums. Anyway Ive never had any public type sex like that in my life. I’m still reeling from it, im still a little head fucked…it triggered my brain when I seen attractive women go by while being owned, and he knew it, it only made him dig deeper. If I didn’t know my place, I do now
Love this I do the same all the time!

How many cuck husbands/sissy-bois here won't mind serving a Black Dom even if their wives aren't interested in cucking them?

Let's say you've tried suggesting this lifestyle to your wife and she keeps turning you down, or that she prefers doing things her own way without your involvement, would that compel you to venture out on your own?

I've tried suggesting it to my wife but she isn't interested, but I'm very keen to be submissive to a superior black alpha male.

My ex wife and myself used to be into the cuckolding scene. We had 3 diff bulls we serviced and she demanded I sucked and got bred by the bulls just like her. We been divorced awhile now and I still seek out black men i can service.
You haven't found another woman like her to take up the challenge again?

I have he slipped me his cell phone number i called him and for about 6 months i served him and his friends sometimes the wife and i got divorced

Attachments

• 27828.jpg
    27828.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 121
I’d be happy to service a black guy with a nice cock. I’ve been trying to get my wife to watch me do it with the hope of getting her to join in and get her to try black cock!

I would be perfectly okay with my husband doing this with or without me knowing. but it'll be such much hotter if I known.
Yes it was fun when my wife and i did it together but we are divorced now and i still enjoy servicing a black cock

Back