Servicing her at Home

I'm ex-military and occasionally was assigned TDY at other bases, sometimes just for a week or so, other times up to 2 months. My squadron buddies would stop in to check on my wife. Didn't take long before some would invite her out to a Club just off-base. She's a light-weight when it comes to drinking and so it never took too much to get her *******. The guys would take her home and tuck her in...or should I say FUCK her in, sometimes even spending the night. A neighbor friend clued me in, but surprisingly I wasn't angry or hurt so much as turned on. I confronted one of my "buddies" and he came clean, but insisted she wanted it. After that we had an understanding that it was cool with me that he and some of his friends fucked her, so long as he took pix and video so I could share in the fun. He would also share all the nasty details. After some months of this I returned home to find him and one of his friends in bed with her. He'd told her almost from the beginning what he and I had agreed to! She told me to get undressed and take my turn in her sloppy pussy, and I had never been so hard before. For the remainder of our time at that base she would get fucked regularly while I watched and then took my turn at the end...or just jerked off.

I'm ex-military and occasionally was assigned TDY at other bases, sometimes just for a week or so, other times up to 2 months. My squadron buddies would stop in to check on my wife. Didn't take long before some would invite her out to a Club just off-base. She's a light-weight when it comes to drinking and so it never took too much to get her *******. The guys would take her home and tuck her in...or should I say FUCK her in, sometimes even spending the night. A neighbor friend clued me in, but surprisingly I wasn't angry or hurt so much as turned on. I confronted one of my "buddies" and he came clean, but insisted she wanted it. After that we had an understanding that it was cool with me that he and some of his friends fucked her, so long as he took pix and video so I could share in the fun. He would also share all the nasty details. After some months of this I returned home to find him and one of his friends in bed with her. He'd told her almost from the beginning what he and I had agreed to! She told me to get undressed and take my turn in her sloppy pussy, and I had never been so hard before. For the remainder of our time at that base she would get fucked regularly while I watched and then took my turn at the end...or just jerked off.
So hot. ❤️

When I was watching my neighbors little baby her husband's best friend would come by to visit. He was an older black man but I was in my early 40s by now. We started fucking the first time we met. He had a nice fat black cock that stayed rock hard. My neighbors house was always a little warm and the fucking that black man put on me made it hotter. When we finished fucking there was no doubt what we had done. Every one around the apartment complex knew my wife was fucking niggas only I approved

Back