Servicing her at Home

While stationed in Georgia, she called me at work one day. She told me she had been "naughty" and could hardly wait for me to come home.

We had to call the Engineers to unclog a blocked drain. When he arrived, she was happily impressed with the guy A little older and nice looking. Nice personality. And very dark skin. Her favorite

She was dressed in typical Jenn fashion in the summer time. Daisy Duke shorts. Very short ones. And a Georgia Bull Dogs T shirt. As he worked she stayed in the kitchen and carried on conversation with him. Talked about the Bulldogs too. She was smiling up at him the entire time. Once completed, he looked around and she offered him some water. She was obviously flirting with him and wanted more. Told him she didn't like being home alone all day. He took the hint. Asked her if he could pet her Bulldog. She looked down demurely and shook her head yes. His hands moved to her T shirt and 38D braless breasts. Her head came up and she kissed him Deeply. Then she said she moved her hands and check out his hardening cock. After a moment, his hand moved to unbutton her shorts and she swayed her hips to help him remove them. She opened his pants up and then led him by his cock to our bedroom.

She took her T shirt off and removed his clothes for him, dropping down to sit on the bed and suck his cock. Wanted it nice and hard she told me. She lay back on our bed and she said they fucked for about half an hour before they both came.. He came in her bareback.

They talked and recovered and then she sucked him hard again and he fucked her Doggy style until he shot another load in her hot pussy. He got another call and had to leave after that. That is when she called me.

When I got home, she gave me a hot kiss and told me to follow her. We went to our bedroom and she showed me the huge wet spot on the bed. She dropped her shorts and took off her T shirt and told me in detail about Her encounter as she held my head between her legs, telling me to clean her. She made sure I unloaded in her too. Then pushed it in my face as she told me to eat her used pussy. Hot times

Some of my bulls insisted on fucking me in our bed. Many times after an hot sexy afternoon with my bull or bulls in my bed they wouldn't let me change the sheets. They wanted my husband to smell the sex, sweat and the cum on our sheets so he would know I had been black fucked. I loved the smell of a sweaty black man so I wasn't so quick to change the sheets.

Some of my bulls insisted on fucking me in our bed. Many times after an hot sexy afternoon with my bull or bulls in my bed they wouldn't let me change the sheets. They wanted my husband to smell the sex, sweat and the cum on our sheets so he would know I had been black fucked. I loved the smell of a sweaty black man so I wasn't so quick to change the sheets.
Mine did that too many times. She loved showing me the bed and her used pussy

While stationed in Georgia, she called me at work one day. She told me she had been "naughty" and could hardly wait for me to come home.

We had to call the Engineers to unclog a blocked drain. When he arrived, she was happily impressed with the guy A little older and nice looking. Nice personality. And very dark skin. Her favorite

She was dressed in typical Jenn fashion in the summer time. Daisy Duke shorts. Very short ones. And a Georgia Bull Dogs T shirt. As he worked she stayed in the kitchen and carried on conversation with him. Talked about the Bulldogs too. She was smiling up at him the entire time. Once completed, he looked around and she offered him some water. She was obviously flirting with him and wanted more. Told him she didn't like being home alone all day. He took the hint. Asked her if he could pet her Bulldog. She looked down demurely and shook her head yes. His hands moved to her T shirt and 38D braless breasts. Her head came up and she kissed him Deeply. Then she said she moved her hands and check out his hardening cock. After a moment, his hand moved to unbutton her shorts and she swayed her hips to help him remove them. She opened his pants up and then led him by his cock to our bedroom.

She took her T shirt off and removed his clothes for him, dropping down to sit on the bed and suck his cock. Wanted it nice and hard she told me. She lay back on our bed and she said they fucked for about half an hour before they both came.. He came in her bareback.

They talked and recovered and then she sucked him hard again and he fucked her Doggy style until he shot another load in her hot pussy. He got another call and had to leave after that. That is when she called me.

When I got home, she gave me a hot kiss and told me to follow her. We went to our bedroom and she showed me the huge wet spot on the bed. She dropped her shorts and took off her T shirt and told me in detail about Her encounter as she held my head between her legs, telling me to clean her. She made sure I unloaded in her too. Then pushed it in my face as she told me to eat her used pussy. Hot times
Me in MY "Daisy Dukes"
EC 2.jpeg

Last edited:
Back in early 2020 whenever the pandemic kicked off I had a couple downstairs from me and like clock work I would get a text from him before he went to work in the AM. All he would ask of me was to make her morning special and send him plenty of pics n vids. Needless to say I did just that. Unfortunately I moved across town and shortly after they moved back to Az….good times though
View attachment IMG_7781.MOV

I love a load to clean from my wife that’s been in her for a few hours after she’s finished with the bull

Sounds like a really fun time

I enjoy eating my wife out a few hours after she gets back from being used by her bull all full of his juices

I'm ex-military and occasionally was assigned TDY at other bases, sometimes just for a week or so, other times up to 2 months. My squadron buddies would stop in to check on my wife. Didn't take long before some would invite her out to a Club just off-base. She's a light-weight when it comes to drinking and so it never took too much to get her *******. The guys would take her home and tuck her in...or should I say FUCK her in, sometimes even spending the night. A neighbor friend clued me in, but surprisingly I wasn't angry or hurt so much as turned on. I confronted one of my "buddies" and he came clean, but insisted she wanted it. After that we had an understanding that it was cool with me that he and some of his friends fucked her, so long as he took pix and video so I could share in the fun. He would also share all the nasty details. After some months of this I returned home to find him and one of his friends in bed with her. He'd told her almost from the beginning what he and I had agreed to! She told me to get undressed and take my turn in her sloppy pussy, and I had never been so hard before. For the remainder of our time at that base she would get fucked regularly while I watched and then took my turn at the end...or just jerked off.

Back