Serious problems lol

First of all congrats! If you are sure that your husband will not change his view about the baby, just enjoy watching your growing belly with a black baby inside. Try to be positive. Thank to the man who put it in you. It is your business but he has right to know that you have his baby in your belly. I know it's risky for the future but probably the best for the baby.
Thanks but it's nerve racking to not know if it is a black baby inside me. Thanks for the insight

So I told our friend last night. He wanted to meet up to talk so we did. He is happy to be a silent partner in this scenario we've made. If the baby is in fact his. He said he would be around or not around as much as permissible. Really receptive to the whole situation, so much easier on us. Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I will for sure. Thanks for not being a douche bag about this. Do you think I need to tell the other potential *******? I know it'd be his baby but it's not like I'm going to ask him to help me parent the baby, or should I? Lots of questions with minimal answers
That is a slippery slope in my opinion. You know him, we dont. There are two type of men. Some that want nothing but the fun, and I will come back to that, and some that will want to show off the baby as a badge of honor to show how he got "his white girl" pregnant. He may change and pull back or exit completely in fear that you may want more involvement later, or if he is married he may fear that you would out him to his spouse. If your not showing at all, you might go out and bring it up as a what if...

Congratulations. It may have been unexpected but Im happy for you.

As for telling the ******* I always think about whats best for the baby. One day he/she will want to know who his/her ******* was and you will need to have an answer for them. Ultimately the decision is yours but if I were in your position I would let him know.
Well said...

Theres good in any situation, lol.

But seriously though. Just take it one day, one decision at a time and things will sort themselves out. Your going to have a beautiful baby and a husband whos sticking by you. Even if the biological ******* doesnt want to be involved your still very lucky.
Naomi is a smart reasonable voice!

So I told our friend last night. He wanted to meet up to talk so we did. He is happy to be a silent partner in this scenario we've made. If the baby is in fact his. He said he would be around or not around as much as permissible. Really receptive to the whole situation, so much easier on us. Thanks for all the positive comments guys!
I hope that black friend is the ******* and he won't change his view. As a white couple who have black mixed baby, it is hard to explain it to the people around but when you have the biological ******* around, I think it would be a good to show a decent man as the *******.

I hope that black friend is the ******* and he won't change his view. As a white couple who have black mixed baby, it is hard to explain it to the people around but when you have the biological ******* around, I think it would be a good to show a decent man as the *******.
I suppose only time will tell. They do have a Dna testing they can do but I haven't decided on weather or not to do it. I need to do more research on the matter. If it's any chance at all to hurt the baby its a big no go

It's good that your doing the research but I would definitely bring it up to your obyn when you go to the appointment about your situation and get their advice as well! It's good to make sure everyone is on the same page and that there are no surprises down the road! Good luck and just take one step at a time!

I suppose only time will tell. They do have a Dna testing they can do but I haven't decided on weather or not to do it. I need to do more research on the matter. If it's any chance at all to hurt the baby its a big no go
Of course baby is the first thing to think about. As it is an unusual situation, there would be some difficulties naturally but your love will eliminate it.

Back