Senior cuckolds and their wives

Wife (she reads this forum with me and posts here also under this same user name) is 55 on her next birthday and definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY hotter, hornier, wilder, more kinky, more "sexual", more fantasizing, more longing for black cock than she ever, ever EVER was when she was younger... Probably the "shy" inexperience of a "good girl" from a "good Catholic family" etc etc, who knows, but she thinks about hot sex MUCH MORE than ever now, and we have MUCH WILDER SEX (she dominates me, spanks me, puts vibrating nipple clamps on me tightly and turns them full speed and screams - IN ITALIAN (she's fluent in both Italian and English) - "SOFFRI!! SOFFRI INUTILMENTE CAZZO!!!" (translation: "SUFFER!! SUFFER, YOU USELESS FUCK!!! ")
as she verbalizes me, tells me she's "getting fucked by a big black cock!!" while using her huge thick vibrator on herself while forsing me to watch and stroke myself...
She's MUCH wilder in the past few years than we'd ever had previously (which was STILL phenomenal however, cuz she's amazing in bed, and probably why I'd cum in literally seconds while attempting - and failing - to fuck her like she wanted and needed to be fucked. But she's incredible in bed.. Even "good girls" go wild when they wanna!) LOL

View attachment 2705185View attachment 2705186View attachment 2705187View attachment 2705188
View attachment 2705189
(above, my totally useless, thin, tiny cock.. so therfore I use the huge vibrating rabbit dildo on her as she awaits it, doggy style, degrading me while yelling at me that I'm a "USELESS LITTLE DICK!!" and therefore I've been spanked and am being ****** to wear vibrating clamps applied tightly to my nipples, my ass reddened and stinging from my tough, DOMINANT Sicilian girl...!!
View attachment 2705190View attachment 2705191...
Perfect oder slutty wife!

The mind is still there even though the dick may not work unless you can afford penial implants and then you still have fun, with her the mind is there position may not be as adventures as yesteryears but the pussy works no matter what. Lube is a must, number of times may not be as many but heh the watching is fun too.

Billy, I feel your pain. I've had ED for about 15 years as well. Medication doesn't work. Testosterone implants keep my interest in sex up, but nothing else. We still have physical contact, but dildos are not real cocks. When I first brought up fucking other men, she called me a pervert and said I didn't love her. Slowly, for whatever reason she warmed up to the idea. Now, here we are looking for her first BBC experience. Just the process of looking for an alpha man to fuck your wife is emasculating. I'm sure the actual experience will be even more so.
I totally understand your dilemma wholeheartedly. My primary experience in the lifestyle is helping out couples just like yourselves who are looking to maintain the spark while having some help doing so. I've been in the lifestyle since 2004 and a great majority of my history of choice is senior couples. For one there is a low representation due to societal pressures (ageism and lifestyle discrimination) that seniors should have sex anymore and two sometimes there's a factor of medical hurdles that affect either the man or the woman in the relationship.

I personally seek out and love(PREFER SENIORS) to help out senior couples especially and importantly. My last relationship was with a couple who wanted to continue the spark regardless of the husband's progressively failing health due to factual inauspicious demise of Alzheimer's. We met at a lifestyle party and immediately connected. We decided that we didn't need the party to meet and that ongoing help would be in the comfort of their home going forward. That relationship lasted for about almost 9 years just until the husband passed away from Alzheimer's. The wife and I continued to play just about a year and a half later until her own brother developed prostate cancer to the point that he required her assistance so, she shifted her focus respectfully to her brother's need.

Another couple I had the pleasure of assisting was a pair of whom the husband was a veteran of the Vietnam war. Due to being exposed to Agent Orange, he developed a slew of chronic health problems because of it and unfortunately it had affect his sexual prowess overall. We met on a website and after a few exchanges we decided to meet for dinner for a brief introduction. We had an amazing relationship that transpired over a few years until they moved to assist their ******* with their new grandchild.

I would love to help you and your wife, I take this act passionately and close to heart. I can imagine that you two are on hiatus like the rest of us due to COVID however, I'm interested in getting acquainted. You two aren't alone. You have a good gentleman here who expresses respect and who is very sartorial from the Granville locale.

I had hoped that my wife would still enjoy the lifestyle,but about 5 years ago she went through menopause then had a hysterectomy and totally lost interest in sex. She was a great hotwife who enjoyed being shared,especially with BBC. I have great memories of sharing her,and licking her before,during and after a good fucking!

I had hoped that my wife would still enjoy the lifestyle,but about 5 years ago she went through menopause then had a hysterectomy and totally lost interest in sex. She was a great hotwife who enjoyed being shared,especially with BBC. I have great memories of sharing her,and licking her before,during and after a good fucking!
that is the way to do it

she was very active up to sixty when she retired and was fucking lots of other men including guys in their 20s . I was used to sucking and cleaning so it was easy for me. We had a few long term regulars at home and others when she traveled She fucked other men for over 2 decades and had close to 200 in all

I'm sure this is very common. As men age, they lose their energy and some suffer from impotence because of disease. Also, as women age, their sex drive goes up and many become more open with their sexuality. My brother told me that a lot of women go crazy for sex after they go through menopause. He said it has to do with psychological knowledge that they can't get pregnant anymore.

Back