Senior cuckolds and their wives

The QoS tattoo on her neck will be easily covered with her hair down for work etc...so that is not a problem. We have a small family who all are aware of the IR lifestyle that Robin and I live and they understand and accept our choice in life. Robin wears a QoS tattoo above each of her ankles that they have seen which she wears proudly. As far as any other people we have no concerns on thier knowledge....feelings or opinions on how we live....its our life and we live it as we please.
Being able to be open with your family sounds very freeing, liberating. Most people keep secrets that don't need to be secrets, but to each his own.

Being able to be open with your family sounds very freeing, liberating. Most people keep secrets that don't need to be secrets, but to each his own.
It would be terrible to have to live our lives hiding our IR lifestlye from others close to us...worrying if others knew or found out. We chose IR to be our way of life...how we wanted to live....its been a wonderful and rewarding way of life for us.....

I'd very much like to hear about 55-80 year old cucks and their wives. Are there any senior wives out there today still being used by BBC? Hubbies still fantasizing about their 65 or 70 year old wife getting black cock?
senior here 70 in September been wanting to be a cuckold for over 30 years more so for last 15 years due to impotency through diabetes.There is nothing more than seeing my wife and knowing she has fucked some one.when doc said I was impotent I told go for it.she said I was a pervert and that I did not love her.she just does not get the concept of me wanting her to go for it.iam totally useless with a limp dick there is nothing I want more than to see her having what's been missing for 15 years. There has been no sexual contact of any sort between us in that time

senior here 70 in September been wanting to be a cuckold for over 30 years more so for last 15 years due to impotency through diabetes.There is nothing more than seeing my wife and knowing she has fucked some one.when doc said I was impotent I told go for it.she said I was a pervert and that I did not love her.she just does not get the concept of me wanting her to go for it.iam totally useless with a limp dick there is nothing I want more than to see her having what's been missing for 15 years. There has been no sexual contact of any sort between us in that time

Look for a PM

We are early 60s and my wife is not slowing down. We recently attended a bbc party here in Dallas and she played with 5 or 6 guys that night. I still find it very erotic to watch her having her fun. I know of another couple where he had a heart issue, and can't perform due to the meds he has to take. They were not swingers, but he encouraged her and now his wife has a great time with her bbc friends as her husband still loves to watch.

Attachments

• 20151213_002105.jpg
    20151213_002105.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 342
We are early 60s and my wife is not slowing down. We recently attended a bbc party here in Dallas and she played with 5 or 6 guys that night. I still find it very erotic to watch her having her fun. I know of another couple where he had a heart issue, and can't perform due to the meds he has to take. They were not swingers, but he encouraged her and now his wife has a great time with her bbc friends as her husband still loves to watch.

Your wife is hot, hot, hot! What a pleasure it would be to hold her legs open for a BBC to enter her!

Billy, I feel your pain. I've had ED for about 15 years as well. Medication doesn't work. Testosterone implants keep my interest in sex up, but nothing else. We still have physical contact, but dildos are not real cocks. When I first brought up fucking other men, she called me a pervert and said I didn't love her. Slowly, for whatever reason she warmed up to the idea. Now, here we are looking for her first BBC experience. Just the process of looking for an alpha man to fuck your wife is emasculating. I'm sure the actual experience will be even more so.

Billy, I feel your pain. I've had ED for about 15 years as well. Medication doesn't work. Testosterone implants keep my interest in sex up, but nothing else. We still have physical contact, but dildos are not real cocks. When I first brought up fucking other men, she called me a pervert and said I didn't love her. Slowly, for whatever reason she warmed up to the idea. Now, here we are looking for her first BBC experience. Just the process of looking for an alpha man to fuck your wife is emasculating. I'm sure the actual experience will be even more so.
how I wish I could have changed her mind and to be in the position you are now in .
I envy you and hope all goes well for you both.

Back