Senior cuckolds and their wives

Wife (she reads this forum with me and posts here also under this same user name) is 55 on her next birthday and definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY hotter, hornier, wilder, more kinky, more "sexual", more fantasizing, more longing for black cock than she ever, ever EVER was when she was younger... Probably the "shy" inexperience of a "good girl" from a "good Catholic family" etc etc, who knows, but she thinks about hot sex MUCH MORE than ever now, and we have MUCH WILDER SEX (she dominates me, spanks me, puts vibrating nipple clamps on me tightly and turns them full speed and screams - IN ITALIAN (she's fluent in both Italian and English) - "SOFFRI!! SOFFRI INUTILMENTE CAZZO!!!" (translation: "SUFFER!! SUFFER, YOU USELESS FUCK!!! ")
as she verbalizes me, tells me she's "getting fucked by a big black cock!!" while using her huge thick vibrator on herself while forsing me to watch and stroke myself...
She's MUCH wilder in the past few years than we'd ever had previously (which was STILL phenomenal however, cuz she's amazing in bed, and probably why I'd cum in literally seconds while attempting - and failing - to fuck her like she wanted and needed to be fucked. But she's incredible in bed.. Even "good girls" go wild when they wanna!) LOL

View attachment 2705185View attachment 2705186View attachment 2705187View attachment 2705188
View attachment 2705189
(above, my totally useless, thin, tiny cock.. so therfore I use the huge vibrating rabbit dildo on her as she awaits it, doggy style, degrading me while yelling at me that I'm a "USELESS LITTLE DICK!!" and therefore I've been spanked and am being ****** to wear vibrating clamps applied tightly to my nipples, my ass reddened and stinging from my tough, DOMINANT Sicilian girl...!!
View attachment 2705190View attachment 2705191...

And thanks for the great pics!!

Wife (she reads this forum with me and posts here also under this same user name) is 55 on her next birthday and definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY hotter, hornier, wilder, more kinky, more "sexual", more fantasizing, more longing for black cock than she ever, ever EVER was when she was younger... Probably the "shy" inexperience of a "good girl" from a "good Catholic family" etc etc, who knows, but she thinks about hot sex MUCH MORE than ever now, and we have MUCH WILDER SEX (she dominates me, spanks me, puts vibrating nipple clamps on me tightly and turns them full speed and screams - IN ITALIAN (she's fluent in both Italian and English) - "SOFFRI!! SOFFRI INUTILMENTE CAZZO!!!" (translation: "SUFFER!! SUFFER, YOU USELESS FUCK!!! ")
as she verbalizes me, tells me she's "getting fucked by a big black cock!!" while using her huge thick vibrator on herself while forsing me to watch and stroke myself...
She's MUCH wilder in the past few years than we'd ever had previously (which was STILL phenomenal however, cuz she's amazing in bed, and probably why I'd cum in literally seconds while attempting - and failing - to fuck her like she wanted and needed to be fucked. But she's incredible in bed.. Even "good girls" go wild when they wanna!) LOL

View attachment 2705185View attachment 2705186View attachment 2705187View attachment 2705188
View attachment 2705189
(above, my totally useless, thin, tiny cock.. so therfore I use the huge vibrating rabbit dildo on her as she awaits it, doggy style, degrading me while yelling at me that I'm a "USELESS LITTLE DICK!!" and therefore I've been spanked and am being ****** to wear vibrating clamps applied tightly to my nipples, my ass reddened and stinging from my tough, DOMINANT Sicilian girl...!!
View attachment 2705190View attachment 2705191...
fucking hell you definitely hit the jackpot marrying this beauty,absolutely awesome woman always wanted a woman like her sounds like the perfect life to me.

This is a great topic...thanks for posting. I am 63 and Robin is 59. We have been living the IR lifestyle for over 20 years and have loved every minute of it. Robin is a very beautiful sexy gilf and we are still very active in the IR lifestyle. Her desire to be with black men is still very strong and she fucks BBC on a regular basis. I of course love seeing her with her black lovers and do not see our love for IR changing anywhere in the future as long as were are blessed with good health. And finding black men for Robin is never a problem.....young or old black men still find her hot...young and sexy and love getting naked with her.

This is a great topic...thanks for posting. I am 63 and Robin is 59. We have been living the IR lifestyle for over 20 years and have loved every minute of it. Robin is a very beautiful sexy gilf and we are still very active in the IR lifestyle. Her desire to be with black men is still very strong and she fucks BBC on a regular basis. I of course love seeing her with her black lovers and do not see our love for IR changing anywhere in the future as long as were are blessed with good health. And finding black men for Robin is never a problem.....young or old black men still find her hot...young and sexy and love getting naked with her.
So many men on this thread are so lucky to have still active wives, and you, sir, are one of the luckiest! I loved your pics and vids, especially Robin's QOS tat over her pussy! Thanks for sharing.

So many men on this thread are so lucky to have still active wives, and you, sir, are one of the luckiest! I loved your pics and vids, especially Robin's QOS tat over her pussy! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for your reply. Yes i am very blessed to have a beautiful mature white wife like Robin who stays active in our Ir lifestyle and keeps her desires for black men fulfilled. Robin has been fucking black men for so long i cant imagine her not being wrapped up in the arms of a black man kissing him and taking his BBC deep. My pics and videos of Robin with her black lovers are very special to me and I enjoy sharing them with others. Im glad you like Robins QoS tattoo...it certainly shows her devotion to black men. She is planning on getting the same QoS tattoo at the base of her neck so it will be more noticeable to black men at eye level for them to view and comment on..

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes i am very blessed to have a beautiful mature white wife like Robin who stays active in our Ir lifestyle and keeps her desires for black men fulfilled. Robin has been fucking black men for so long i cant imagine her not being wrapped up in the arms of a black man kissing him and taking his BBC deep. My pics and videos of Robin with her black lovers are very special to me and I enjoy sharing them with others. Im glad you like Robins QoS tattoo...it certainly shows her devotion to black men. She is planning on getting the same QoS tattoo at the base of her neck so it will be more noticeable to black men at eye level for them to view and comment on..
One question comes to mind. How do you handle family members or straight friends curiosity about a visible QOS tat?

One question comes to mind. How do you handle family members or straight friends curiosity about a visible QOS tat?
The QoS tattoo on her neck will be easily covered with her hair down for work etc...so that is not a problem. We have a small family who all are aware of the IR lifestyle that Robin and I live and they understand and accept our choice in life. Robin wears a QoS tattoo above each of her ankles that they have seen which she wears proudly. As far as any other people we have no concerns on thier knowledge....feelings or opinions on how we live....its our life and we live it as we please.

Back