Senior cuckolds and their wives

I'm early/ mid 50's my wife late 40's and we feel we'll probably become more active as we/ she gets older. Once we can start holidaying more without *******, or getting the house to ourselves... it will probably be easier for her to play, outside of what we currently have. We have a cuckolding couple friends of our who are late 60's , he's completely impotent but she's having more sex and getting hit on more now than she did in her 40's.

I'm early/ mid 50's my wife late 40's and we feel we'll probably become more active as we/ she gets older. Once we can start holidaying more without *******, or getting the house to ourselves... it will probably be easier for her to play, outside of what we currently have. We have a cuckolding couple friends of our who are late 60's , he's completely impotent but she's having more sex and getting hit on more now than she did in her 40's.
Sounds like you guys are in great shape for future fun, and hats off to your friends!

Wife (she reads this forum with me and posts here also under this same user name) is 55 on her next birthday and definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY hotter, hornier, wilder, more kinky, more "sexual", more fantasizing, more longing for black cock than she ever, ever EVER was when she was younger... Probably the "shy" inexperience of a "good girl" from a "good Catholic family" etc etc, who knows, but she thinks about hot sex MUCH MORE than ever now, and we have MUCH WILDER SEX (she dominates me, spanks me, puts vibrating nipple clamps on me tightly and turns them full speed and screams - IN ITALIAN (she's fluent in both Italian and English) - "SOFFRI!! SOFFRI INUTILMENTE CAZZO!!!" (translation: "SUFFER!! SUFFER, YOU USELESS FUCK!!! ")
as she verbalizes me, tells me she's "getting fucked by a big black cock!!" while using her huge thick vibrator on herself while forsing me to watch and stroke myself...
She's MUCH wilder in the past few years than we'd ever had previously (which was STILL phenomenal however, cuz she's amazing in bed, and probably why I'd cum in literally seconds while attempting - and failing - to fuck her like she wanted and needed to be fucked. But she's incredible in bed.. Even "good girls" go wild when they wanna!) LOL

1541943922073fdasfsafdsfsdfdssdfsf~2(1).pngCapture+_2019-05-07-09-04-43~2.png15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png
Capture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~3.png
(above, my totally useless, thin, tiny cock.. so therfore I use the huge vibrating rabbit dildo on her as she awaits it, doggy style, degrading me while yelling at me that I'm a "USELESS LITTLE DICK!!" and therefore I've been spanked and am being ****** to wear vibrating clamps applied tightly to my nipples, my ass reddened and stinging from my tough, DOMINANT Sicilian girl...!!
155567832017022s2d22xdf2xd2fxd2fx2df2xfx2fxdfdxf~2.pngCapture+_2019-05-07-08-58-16.png...

Wife (she reads this forum with me and posts here also under this same user name) is 55 on her next birthday and definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY hotter, hornier, wilder, more kinky, more "sexual", more fantasizing, more longing for black cock than she ever, ever EVER was when she was younger... Probably the "shy" inexperience of a "good girl" from a "good Catholic family" etc etc, who knows, but she thinks about hot sex MUCH MORE than ever now, and we have MUCH WILDER SEX (she dominates me, spanks me, puts vibrating nipple clamps on me tightly and turns them full speed and screams - IN ITALIAN (she's fluent in both Italian and English) - "SOFFRI!! SOFFRI INUTILMENTE CAZZO!!!" (translation: "SUFFER!! SUFFER, YOU USELESS FUCK!!! ")
as she verbalizes me, tells me she's "getting fucked by a big black cock!!" while using her huge thick vibrator on herself while forsing me to watch and stroke myself...
She's MUCH wilder in the past few years than we'd ever had previously (which was STILL phenomenal however, cuz she's amazing in bed, and probably why I'd cum in literally seconds while attempting - and failing - to fuck her like she wanted and needed to be fucked. But she's incredible in bed.. Even "good girls" go wild when they wanna!) LOL

View attachment 2705185View attachment 2705186View attachment 2705187View attachment 2705188
View attachment 2705189
(above, my totally useless, thin, tiny cock.. so therfore I use the huge vibrating rabbit dildo on her as she awaits it, doggy style, degrading me while yelling at me that I'm a "USELESS LITTLE DICK!!" and therefore I've been spanked and am being ****** to wear vibrating clamps applied tightly to my nipples, my ass reddened and stinging from my tough, DOMINANT Sicilian girl...!!
View attachment 2705190View attachment 2705191...

You lucky man!

I'd love to be a fly on your wall on date night!

Back