Senior cuckolds and their wives-Revisited

I am 65 and she is 53. We both enjoy great sex together and have found adding a BBC has been a wonderful experience for both of us. I love the way she responds to a Bull's advances and loves putting on a show as I watch. We've been together for over a year and started sharing this desire early on and she loves being a hotwife as she can separate the physical part from the emotional part.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 546
I am 65 and she is 53. We both enjoy great sex together and have found adding a BBC has been a wonderful experience for both of us. I love the way she responds to a Bull's advances and loves putting on a show as I watch. We've been together for over a year and started sharing this desire early on and she loves being a hotwife as she can separate the physical part from the emotional part.
Enjoy the ride.

Hi , I’m 71 and Kim is only 51 , I love seeing her enjoy a nice black cock , as you might gather at my age an erection is difficult so my enjoyment is watching Kim having sex , she is a hot wife and she knows it and uses it to her advantages to obtain attention.

I posed the question 2.5 years ago, asking how many cucks and their wives, ages 55-80 (or so), were still active. There were some great responses, with many private conversations. I’m wondering what a difference 2 years has made.
We started at 66. Had two meetings, then health issues got in the way. Now at 68 we're hoping to start again soon

great couple

I posed the question 2.5 years ago, asking how many cucks and their wives, ages 55-80 (or so), were still active. There were some great responses, with many private conversations. I’m wondering what a difference 2 years has made.
I'm 72 wife is 51 former Nevada and ghetto stripper, cuckold for the last 25 years.

Attachments

• SCAN0017xxxxx.jpg
    SCAN0017xxxxx.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 252
Back