Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time I lay down with a black man I open my legs knowing that his strong superior seed could get me pregnant! My husband knows I am being bred often and encourages me only adding to my excitment.My boyfriend Darrian has gotten me pregnant twice now both resulting in a miscarriage but we are still fucking like rabbits, he really wants me to have his baby so I do like a good white woman should for her man!

Every time I lay down with a black man I open my legs knowing that his strong superior seed could get me pregnant! My husband knows I am being bred often and encourages me only adding to my excitment.My boyfriend Darrian has gotten me pregnant twice now both resulting in a miscarriage but we are still fucking like rabbits, he really wants me to have his baby so I do like a good white woman should for her man!
I hope you carry to term!

I hope you carry to term!

Seeded and breeded woman and their lovers are a beautiful thing. I'm pulling for a successful and healthy full-term too @Pamlovesblackcock.

tumblr_nlblo2jRrJ1rqb72to1_1280.jpg

The BigBlackBull's got you on their back all-day babe.
tumblr_nl3bu5CoPu1tep43fo1_500.jpg

You see all these "proud" daddies-to-be with their arms around their pregnant women, and, you can see how proud they seem to be. Interesting, however, how few actually hang around once those babies pop into the world, needing food, shelter, and a actual ******* for the next twenty or so years.

Food for thought, ladies, it could ALL be on you ...
pic_welfare.jpg....""choose wisely!

Last edited:
Not true, many mixed race are beautiful! Ive seen lots of ugly purebreds.

My brother didn't marry a black woman, but a very dark skinned Panamanian woman. They have 3 children. their ******* is as handsome as can be. Their oldest ******* is very beautiful. Their youngest ******* is drop dead gorgeous. Every man here would be trying to get her panties off.

Myself. if all has went right, I'm probably pregnant now with a black mans baby.

Sarah
Do you need a servant to help you through everything and help you support your superior black baby.
I am looking for a woman whos into having black children to serve so i can contribute to the superior race also.
I will be locked in permant chastity so you know youll have 200 percent control over my life.

Back