Scenario...What Would You Do?

When out shopping I get checked out a lot and most of the time I have no clue because I am not looking for that. It is fun though to have a Black man approach and start talking and flirting. I would definitely flirt back and even go further if there is a good vibe there. I did give a Black man a blowjob in a shopping center parking lot due to him approaching me like that.

I have also flirted with a Black man and asked for his opinion on a dress I was looking at. He was super flustered and said he liked it then bolted. That surprised me at first but I know there have been times I was flustered when approached and had no clue what to say. But I would definitely flirt back if a confident Black man approached me.

The magic word, respectful. I would prefer you approch my wife and brake the ice, like you said making a conversation is half the battle and see where it goes from there. Honnestly Hope she's alone shopping and feel more comfortable and bring your number home and arrange to meet for some drinks and get to know you better. In my opinion it's all on her to takes things to the next level, my support for things to happen will always be there. I just want to watch my wife enjoy herself.

The magic word, respectful. I would prefer you approch my wife and brake the ice, like you said making a conversation is half the battle and see where it goes from there. Honnestly Hope she's alone shopping and feel more comfortable and bring your number home and arrange to meet for some drinks and get to know you better. In my opinion it's all on her to takes things to the next level, my support for things to happen will always be there. I just want to watch my wife enjoy herself.
Sound like a supportive husband that wants his wife pleased at all cost...good look!

Locally, he would likely watch you warily. I tend to get stares a lot when we go out anyway so he is used to that. I feel like I'm bragging but I get Wows when I walk by sometimes ? so he is used to attention. But I am very tall and that tends to intimidate men. When we are on vacation I think he is hoping a black guy would approach :)
Not surprised you get attention! Sexy curves on you, girl!

We both enjoy when men approach and enjoy wifey here - if done courteously and ultimately flirtatiously, options are great for a fun time! :)

Say you as a married couple are at Target casually shopping on the weekend...
The wife (without hubby noticing) locks eyes with an attractive black male (myself of course) and gives him an innocent smile and I return the favor. I look at the wife again to notice her looking at me and at this point determine that I'm going to make a approach...

For Husband's: How would you feel if I approached you and complimented your wife? Im pretty good with conversation and pretty much know that I can make my interest known without it being disrespectful.

For Wives: As you have clearly shown interest in this scenario, would you prefer that I approach your husband or would you be comfortable establishing contact with me alone?

Just curious... thanks!
If i were in the same situation , i think I'd take a walk and let her manage her business , although i like my wife get compliments in front of me

I wouldn't be surprised
If you were some random ugly dude, then I would be offended. But if you're reasonably attractive, somewhat fit (although this requirement is flexible), smell good, are hung in a way that puts me to shame, and you look like you might be open minded and fun to a good time with then I wouldn't be offended at all. I would be like, "hey let's go over to that motel across the street and see what you can do."

I love men who flirt with me and I try to wear sexy clothes when out and about so men know I like to be seen and hubby loves it when guys flirt with me. We go to bars with me in mini and heels just for that.
Agree, I think if men are even half switched on, you see a woman who has dressed to flirt/ cocktease, its not hard to feel out where she is coming from. My wife loves wearing leopard print wrap dresses, heels, anklet, hoop earrings and red nails and lips. I love when she dresses for sex and to gain male attention, the ones who pick up on it, always let it be known they appreciate it. Sometimes its just a wink or a smile, other times its swapped phone numbers if the gent is game enough to come and say hi.

I love men who flirt with me and I try to wear sexy clothes when out and about so men know I like to be seen and hubby loves it when guys flirt with me. We go to bars with me in mini and heels just for that.
Yeah that's a clear signal that you want to be seen...I'd pick up on it like a hound dog.

Ideally you’d catch us both to chat, since we are a couple... that said, I’m the one to need to charm (much more than he is) and I’m a grown woman and can talk to you myself.

For Wives: As you have clearly shown interest in this scenario, would you prefer that I approach your husband or would you be comfortable establishing contact with me alone?

The wife (without hubby noticing) locks eyes with an attractive black male (myself of course) and gives him an innocent smile and I return the favor. I look at the wife again to notice her looking at me and at this point determine that I'm going to make a approach...

For Husband's: How would you feel if I approached you and complimented your wife? Im pretty good with conversation and pretty much know that I can make my interest known without it being disrespectful.

Just curious... thanks!
I will smile to you

Just curious... thanks!
The last time a guy made such approach to my wife while we were out and about, he ended up fucking her on the same night.

this sort of happened to us. We were in line behind a large black man and his white woman carrying a baby. My wife seemed to light up as she looked at this guy. it actually felt electric, and he noticed it to. nothing was exchanged aside from pleasantries, but if he'd been alone and I saw the opportunity, I probably would make an excuse to give them some room in hopes of a connection. Would I mind if a man hit on her..if she showed interest> no, as long as he wasn't ******* or obnoxious or failed to be discrete. aside from that..showing class, grace, and discretion, give it a go.

Back