Scenario...What Would You Do?

Those are some good suggestions my friend. Respectfully complimenting I've seen has gone a long way...Because I'm confident, rejection is nothing to me. And at minimum, all I've done is set up the next black man that hits on the wife down the road as well. Because they are both going to be flattered by my approach
Like you say, "set up the next black man"... it will stick in BOTH of their minds for some time whether or not they talk about it together afterwards... and once a seed is planted... you can't UNplant it!!

Last edited:
Like you say, "set up the next black man"... it will stick in BOTH of their minds for some time whether or not they talk about it together afterwards... and once a seed is planted... you can't UNplant it!!
Not at all! I've had that happen before where I know I've planted a seed in a couple's mind. Could tell by their reaction once I walked off...kind of in shock, but perplexed

Say you as a married couple are at Target casually shopping on the weekend...
The wife (without hubby noticing) locks eyes with an attractive black male (myself of course) and gives him an innocent smile and I return the favor. I look at the wife again to notice her looking at me and at this point determine that I'm going to make a approach...

For Husband's: How would you feel if I approached you and complimented your wife? Im pretty good with conversation and pretty much know that I can make my interest known without it being disrespectful.

For Wives: As you have clearly shown interest in this scenario, would you prefer that I approach your husband or would you be comfortable establishing contact with me alone?

Just curious... thanks!
This has happened to us a couple of times in bars. Must say we both love it. I like that guy recognize her flirting and has the balls/confident to walk up to her. Mary will openly flirt with the guy that approaches. It turns her on when a guy will opening flirt with her in front of me. Confident black men really turn her on. Shy guys, huge turn off....

This has happened to us a couple of times in bars. Must say we both love it. I like that guy recognize her flirting and has the balls/confident to walk up to her. Mary will openly flirt with the guy that approaches. It turns her on when a guy will opening flirt with her in front of me. Confident black men really turn her on. Shy guys, huge turn off....
Confidence is key from what I've been hearing. And from the pics I see of your wife, a man had better be confident in approaching her ;) I'm assuming you guys have been approached by a "shy" guy in the past?

Confidence is key from what I've been hearing. And from the pics I see of your wife, a man had better be confident in approaching her ;) I'm assuming you guys have been approached by a "shy" guy in the past?
Yes both in bars and swing clubs/parties. We both understand some people are new to the LS and shy, but it is still a big turn off for her. Now, that confident guy approaches and flirts with her, she is all smiles. Confidence is a quality that attracts her to men.

The wife (without hubby noticing) locks eyes with an attractive black male (myself of course) and gives him an innocent smile and I return the favor. I look at the wife again to notice her looking at me and at this point determine that I'm going to make a approach...

For Husband's: How would you feel if I approached you and complimented your wife? Im pretty good with conversation and pretty much know that I can make my interest known without it being disrespectful.

For Wives: As you have clearly shown interest in this scenario, would you prefer that I approach your husband or would you be comfortable establishing contact with me alone?

Just curious... thanks!

I love when a man is hitting on my wife, even though I'm with her .

I think you will find most that respond to this thread will be fine with it as this an IR life style forum. I have no problem with it but I know some rednecks that would not do well with it
Rednecks have nothing to do with it. That’s a very broad brush you are using there. Personally I would like to be flirted with, but to approach myself, or my husband of the 2 approaching my husband first would be best. It shows respect!

Just curious... thanks!
depends how cute u r...maybe give e mail keep u anxiousclub slut1.jpgclub slut1.jpg

Rednecks have nothing to do with it. That’s a very broad brush you are using there. Personally I would like to be flirted with, but to approach myself, or my husband of the 2 approaching my husband first would be best. It shows respect!
If hubby was with you, I'd approach him first and if I was lucky, I'd get the greenlight and pursue further ;)

I would expect nothing less. Please respect us as a couple first, especially in public. While we are not into humiliation, the only time you should ignore my husband is when we're having sex. Otherwise, we're equals.

If hubby was with you, I'd approach him first and if I was lucky, I'd get the greenlight and pursue further ;)

We haven’t been approached together yet so that could be intriguing for sure and if you approach separate I expect manners because I’m already shy and pushiness or cockiness is just a turn off for me personally but if someone were polite and respectful when they approached me they’d get further and have a chance at having a sexy time because with the right ones hubs is down to share ?

Back