Saying "I Love you"

Julie should be proud that you are the foundation of her relationship with her bull. I want to see how unbelievable she would think her bull is if they were to be boyfriend/girlfriend without you in the picture.

The relationship changes when the bull is not looked as a sexual conqueror but looked at as spouse. There is a lot a bull has to do to give his wife the dick than just show up with big dick in hand.

Many bulls are in sexless marriages and that’s why they love the cuck because they get all the perks of the relationship without the bullshit; that’s for the cuck.

Just know cucks, you are more valuable than your wife might make you out to be. You allow this to happen. Your wife has someone she can completely depend on and loves her no matter what (that is actually the most important thing females need), which allows her to fully let go with her bull…and you allow the bull to serve his big dick any time he wants it.

Things would be much different if you were to just leave or share your attention and affections for someone else and make her depend on a bull for that *******, who wants no real relationship with your wife beyond dick in many holes.

so cheers to you, Buddy.

I give bulls credit for being born with a big dick and being available to serve another man’s woman but I give the cuck way more credit for making this ******* work for all involved and having to embrace feelings of inadequacy, jealousy, snd shame for the love of his woman.
I will write something later

My wife has said many times during sex that she loves their cock and loves how they look. Many many times begging for them to cum inside of her. Later on when we were together she had mentioned to me falling in love with one of them and that t is a huge turn on.

Back