Saying "I Love you"

John&Diane

Couple
From
IL, US
3 of the black guys my wife was with were just 1 timers. It was just crude fucking and giving my wife what she needed. Our favorite guy, Robert, she ended up being with 4 times total. By the last time they knew each other intimately, they knew each other's bodies, and there were genuine feelings there. In the heat of passion, she let out an "I love you!" a couple times, which was surprising to hear, but I was ok with it. They WERE making love after all.
I guess my question is, have any other wives let out the L word during sex with their lover/bull? And were you ok with saying that to them?
And for the husband - how did it feel hearing your wife say that to another man?
And, of course for the black guys - how did it feel hearing a white married woman tell you that?

Just curious how often "I love you" is said in a wife-sharing situation.

Yes it has happened several times over the years but I shut down immediately every time! One of the first things that I always establish with husbands and boyfriends is that I am not interested in taking what you have. Your woman is yours and I just want to borrow the ******* out of her and I promise that I will always return her in good condition and on cloud nine!

I understand why it happens and I can't say that I am not actually aiming to perform good enough to the point that it actually happens but what I am saying is that if or when it does happen you will already know up front what my response will be!

Like those old arcade games I want my initials in that top spot so for that reason I am going to perform in a way to try and out do every Bull that came before me so that even when our time is completely up and we no longer associate I know that I will at least be in her hall of fame as one of her best lovers ever!♠️

So to sum it up a hotwife's heart belongs to her husband and it is never mine to accept even if she gets in her feelings and loses sight of the fun it's my responsibility as a trustworthy Bull to bring her back to the reality of our purpose for being in the lifestyle which is the fulfillment of fantasies!

3 of the black guys my wife was with were just 1 timers. It was just crude fucking and giving my wife what she needed. Our favorite guy, Robert, she ended up being with 4 times total. By the last time they knew each other intimately, they knew each other's bodies, and there were genuine feelings there. In the heat of passion, she let out an "I love you!" a couple times, which was surprising to hear, but I was ok with it. They WERE making love after all.
I guess my question is, have any other wives let out the L word during sex with their lover/bull? And were you ok with saying that to them?
And for the husband - how did it feel hearing your wife say that to another man?
And, of course for the black guys - how did it feel hearing a white married woman tell you that?

My wife has never said "I love you" .. but has let slip "Babe" when she is getting truly shafted. I also knw this means it is starting to get more intimate with her lover, and going to get really hot! and won;t be long before she lets her new lover cum inside her.

I have always had the wife/gf I am fucking, say the L-word. I personally like it, and with those women we have had companionship beyond just the fucking. But I made sure that they could control their feelings and not try to turn it into a relationship. With those women, WHEN we were together, I made the time special. But again, I made it clear that there was no relationship beyond fucking and friendship (companionship). That's one of the reasons I like mentally mature women and illicit encounters. I like to satisfy their desires (pussy and heart) while we are together, but I am not looking for a wife. If she can't handle it, then I cut loose.

When my wife and I established the rules for our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage, one of the rules was that she would never fall in love with any of her Black studs and leave me to shack up with him. Despite being fucked by approx. 100+ studs, and knocked up by 7 of them, she never uttered the words "I love you" to any of them. She shared deep kisses with most of them, but the kissing was part of the sex and had nothing to do with romance. That includes the kissing she did in public, that was to enhance the "taboo" nature of what she was doing, to see the shocked looks from onlookers, and to openly profess her reputation as a slutty, adulterous, white wife.

NOT ALL COUPLES ARE ALIKE: When it comes to her loving the BULL or the MAN. Also she loved to humiliate me....

I know that many couples don't believe it's appropriate for the wife or girlfriend to love Her Lover. In my previous cuckold relationship with my wife we believed it was okay and acceptable. The dynamics became very different once he moved in with us. Our agreement was that even though he lived with us she would always protect us / me from being used or abused by him and would not let him take advantage of us monetarily. He was always required to pay his fair share if he was going to live with us. She absolutely fell in love with him and I could understand why. I had to surrender her so that she could have a man in her bed that could satisfy her on a regular basis. He did that very well for over three years until she had to tell him he had to leave. It broke her heart but he broke the rules. He took advantage of us. I won't share the particulars but it involved one of our vehicles and secondly she found out that he went out on her and she wasn't going to tolerate that at all.
I always accepted my position as the submissive cuckold when he became the primary man and exclusive lover. Her sexual affection, her passionate love making, her nightly sleep partner was for the man that could totally satisfy her.
When we met I was up front and told her the type of relationship I was seeking. Her previous husband was deceased as a result of an auto accident, and her previous ex-boyfriend who she was still friends with were both well hung. The ex-boyfriend occasionally took care of her sexually when he was in town. She told me he was close to nine inches and thick. When he did stop by he would often spend the whole night satisfying her. My reward was the cream pie, sometimes two cream pies plus licking and cleaning her for a third time immediately after he left. She was always thoroughly satisfied and slept for most of the day after such a sexually exhausting and exciting night of pure *******.
When she and I were home alone she enjoyed dominating me, having me serve her in many different ways. For fun she would satisfy my need to be humiliated about my small inadequate penis and lack of stamina. When I was allowed to penetrate her I would bust my little two or three drop load in less than a minute. Upon ejaculation, which she referred to as dripping semen since it didn't shoot any ropes of cum like her boyfriend. Mine was more like a dribble. I would immediately go soft and shrink back to my little one and a half inch penis. Once she had a steady man I was no longer ever allowed to go inside her unless it was purely for humiliation. She would say do you feel how wet I am, you never made me wet at all, I can hardly feel you, that's why I have a real man to fuck me and make satisfying love to me, now pull that pathetic useless penis out of me and jerk it off in your hand so we can see your mini load of cum. She always would say it's not big enough to be called a cock or a dick. I was required to refer to it as my little pee pee, or dicklette, an oversized clit, tiny or useless little thing. She would say it's only good for two things, peeing and jerking. The only way I could ever get a blow job is to find another little cuckold like myself and we could do it for her and her lover's amusement.
The whole reason we engaged in a cuckold relationship was she needed a real man to satisfy her. It actually satisfied the both of us.
We had lots of fun over the twenty five years in our cuckold relationship, we continuously relied on one another and always treated each other well. Never knew when the role playing would start or stop and when we were just going to be a regular couple. She passed on several years ago and I was lucky to find another open minded woman who now loves BLACK. Now my current girlfriend is absolutely in love with her lover and I am very content with being their submissive sissy cuckold. I really believe that's my place and I think I'm fortunate to have a girlfriend and her lover. They are both fond of me and treat me well and we get along great, soon it will be four years.

ACNPEu9xJLzDc6W-fU3UF19cFCrfS0CXwAGO76_vvCfhMas=s40-p

Last edited:
Sometimes you can't STOP it, it's natural, their mutual passion and desire to satisfy each other is their primary ENERGY !

It's almost 7 years since her first BLACK MAN, over 8 years since we met, oh how things have changed and I am very happy and content with my station in our relationship. I knew when we first started talking that Julie was an insatiable woman, for that reason I was very confident that I could convince her that she deserved to have more than what I had to offer to her as a lover.
I knew she needed to have an alpha BLACK man in her life to be completely satisfied. Than we met Jerome who could thoroughly satisfy all her insatiable sexual needs. He obviously accomplished that the very first night they were together, it was May 2018, It was truly an amazing scene to witness and deafening to hear ! They had an instant soulmate connection. That is why I was not surprised as to how quickly they developed into such a wonderfully intense and emotional fired up couple. It was evident that they shared a genuine desire to love one another. Their intimate connection and degree of passion was way beyond anything that she and I had experienced in our previous time together as a committed couple exploring the cuckold lifestyle. The reality is, you can't create a whole lot of passion and desire with a woman of her incredible sexual caliber when you have a mere four inches between your legs. To add insult to humiliation I have the most inferior stamina, I last about sixty to ninety seconds before my two drops of semen drip out of my inadequate useless penis. It's impossible to turn that into passionate love making no matter how you go about it. It's better to admit it and avoid moments of uneasy frustration that leads to conflict and blame. It's like trying to make your garden grow without any h2o. When we met on the internet it was my intent to introduce her to the cuckold lifestyle and hopefully a good, decent black man to be her steady lover.
I was attracted to her because I knew she needed more in her life and I was hell bent on making sure she got it.
It scared me when I recognized that it happened so quickly with him. She never had such deep love for me as she has for him.
At first I tried to deny it, but now I embrace it, and accept my new role of who I really am in this dynamic, especially after participating with them for the first several months. I love to hear them express it to each other, it puts me on cloud nine. When they are making love together she is so loud, she doesn't hold back she becomes so liberated, excited and actually shivers as her legs are shaking.
Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their desire for each other along with the greatest passion I have ever seen.
Julie and I actually had a strong commitment with mutual respect for each other but our relationship was without the passion, or desire. They have this tremendous ability to mutually and totally satisfy each other until they are both exhausted.
There is not much a little man who has been jerking his little penis most of his life can really do for her other than lead this sexually gifted woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, their desire and their equal passion just naturally perpetuates this extraordinary and unimaginable intense love, it fills the room.
After a couple months I discovered our original relationship when we met Jerome had actually reversed itself and now I am the invited one into their relationship because they turned into the couple that she once was hoping we could be, she had no idea what it would be like with such an inadequate man. Julie and I never had that physical chemistry, that uncontrollable lust and desire for each other that creates a much greater emotional energy between two people.
Now I have come to resign myself as more of a trusted and reliable friend who is devoted to her as my QUEEN in this exciting lifestyle.
I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely appreciative and fond of me as her little obedient submissive cuckold. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and she is becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop our new relationship for what it really is.
History and our past relationship is now insignificant, we focus on our new relationship and I focus on doing whatever I can to make her happy. I have also learned to accept my consequences when I screw up.
I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive sexual submissive. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their time together. I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp and cocksucker that they require me to be, it's now in my soul, it's my new badge of honor, it is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust or change it, I am committed 110%

Last edited:
Yes it has happened several times over the years but I shut down immediately every time! One of the first things that I always establish with husbands and boyfriends is that I am not interested in taking what you have. Your woman is yours and I just want to borrow the ******* out of her and I promise that I will always return her in good condition and on cloud nine!

I understand why it happens and I can't say that I am not actually aiming to perform good enough to the point that it actually happens but what I am saying is that if or when it does happen you will already know up front what my response will be!

Like those old arcade games I want my initials in that top spot so for that reason I am going to perform in a way to try and out do every Bull that came before me so that even when our time is completely up and we no longer associate I know that I will at least be in her hall of fame as one of her best lovers ever!♠️

So to sum it up a hotwife's heart belongs to her husband and it is never mine to accept even if she gets in her feelings and loses sight of the fun it's my responsibility as a trustworthy Bull to bring her back to the reality of our purpose for being in the lifestyle which is the fulfillment of fantasies!
It’s comments like this that make a wannabe feel much better. We listened to a DrSue in bed last night on Cuckolding pitfalls and she was saying something to the effect of guys/bulls making sport out of breaking up marriages. I don’t know that I’ve seen too many comments on here about that, but it weirded me out a little. Ultimately I guess it comes down to not letting someone have that much control in your life and keeping them out of the middle of your relationship and guarding that relationship. Not sure how you screen that stuff out, but I must say I like your thinking. We are just looking for someone to enhance our relationship a little is all.

My wife has never said “I love you” to any of her bulls but she does tell them she ”God, I love your cock in my pussy” all the time and many, many, many times when she’s sucking their cocks, she will pull it out of her mouth, look me directly in the eyes with a look of lust on her face for the cock she’s about to fuck and whisper or just say it silently so I can read her lips, “I love you baby” to me…..sometimes with a big blob of cum on her lips or dripping off her chin……and I love how she does that without ever missing a beat with her hand stroking his cock!

I have always had the wife/gf I am fucking, say the L-word. I personally like it, and with those women we have had companionship beyond just the fucking. But I made sure that they could control their feelings and not try to turn it into a relationship. With those women, WHEN we were together, I made the time special. But again, I made it clear that there was no relationship beyond fucking and friendship (companionship). That's one of the reasons I like mentally mature women and illicit encounters. I like to satisfy their desires (pussy and heart) while we are together, but I am not looking for a wife. If she can't handle it, then I cut loose.
But what if you encounter an exceptional woman ? How are you so sure that you can control your own feelings ? Sometimes when we think we have things under control they accidentally get out of control.

But what if you encounter an exceptional woman ? How are you so sure that you can control your own feelings ? Sometimes when we think we have things under control they accidentally get out of control.
Well, it hasn't happened and I have no plans for it to happen. Furthermore, I am grown and live in the real world. I will not let my play-life interfere with my real life. Again, we will do what we want to do when we meet, and that's it...back to reality.

So my main black lover was my friends ex she talked about how big and good he was I knew what to expect he’s my age and we do date on wk ends dancin and drinking at the club where I’m his girlfriend we have had extremely good sex and I said I love you while he was pleasuring me…. It’s on video my husband heard it and was turned on by it… I really do have feelings for my lover I know he’s super into me

Attachments

• D964CBD4-4616-49A0-9E7F-AA1336686612.jpeg
    D964CBD4-4616-49A0-9E7F-AA1336686612.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 1F994A31-63E7-42B8-BB04-53C5C03C6CD4.jpeg
    1F994A31-63E7-42B8-BB04-53C5C03C6CD4.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 209
So my main black lover was my friends ex she talked about how big and good he was I knew what to expect he’s my age and we do date on wk ends dancin and drinking at the club where I’m his girlfriend we have had extremely good sex and I said I love you while he was pleasuring me…. It’s on video my husband heard it and was turned on by it… I really do have feelings for my lover I know he’s super into me
I'd love to see THAT video! :)

It’s comments like this that make a wannabe feel much better. We listened to a DrSue in bed last night on Cuckolding pitfalls and she was saying something to the effect of guys/bulls making sport out of breaking up marriages. I don’t know that I’ve seen too many comments on here about that, but it weirded me out a little. Ultimately I guess it comes down to not letting someone have that much control in your life and keeping them out of the middle of your relationship and guarding that relationship. Not sure how you screen that stuff out, but I must say I like your thinking. We are just looking for someone to enhance our relationship a little is all.
I guess you didn't understand we are a very happy content satisfied couple because we are in the lifestyle. It's beautiful.

My apologies then. If you’re happy, then I am happy for you too.
Thanks. I understand for some wannabes it's more of a fantasy and sometimes it's better to keep it that way. Especially if you are really able to satisfy one another in the way I have described that total ******* that she experiences
In my situation with my deceased wife for 25 plus years as a cuckold and now my current girlfriend for eight years it's the lifestyle that I chose. I was so excited and encouraged that they were willing to explore the lifestyle. Both of them had expressed a desire and a genuine need for well endowed black men so they could be completely satisfied. I knew I could never meet their insatiable need with my little 4" penis.
So I encouraged them and it worked out great.
My personal experience has been wonderful because in my lifetime I would have never heard either one of those women scream and moan in *******, it truly was deafening and the most exciting aphrodisiac for me.
I really can't find words to explain it. To see tears in their eyes just wanting to take every bit of his BIG BBC while he's fucking her face. It was almost more than I could stand. Her pussy, so stretched and so wet and so so full of semen. Soaking the bed with multiple orgasms. Her outright enthusiasm so exciting and so tremendous like she could never get enough. Until they were both completely exhausted in each other's arms falling asleep. Often waking up, making out and ready for round two. So I say, to each their own. I genuinely respect that. I really enjoy being a submissive sissy cuckold and they involve me just enough. Our alone time is great too. I love to massage her, I love to dry her off when she gets out of the shower, I love to serve her in any way I can. I absolutely love the role playing and the small penis humiliation.
It really gets me off. For a 71 year old horny guy that's very exciting and deliriously satisfying.

Last edited:
Sometimes you can't STOP it, it's natural, their mutual passion and desire to satisfy each other is their primary ENERGY !

It's almost 7 years since her first BLACK MAN, over 8 years since we met, oh how things have changed and I am very happy and content with my station in our relationship. I knew when we first started talking that Julie was an insatiable woman, for that reason I was very confident that I could convince her that she deserved to have more than what I had to offer to her as a lover.
I knew she needed to have an alpha BLACK man in her life to be completely satisfied. Than we met Jerome who could thoroughly satisfy all her insatiable sexual needs. He obviously accomplished that the very first night they were together, it was May 2018, It was truly an amazing scene to witness and deafening to hear ! They had an instant soulmate connection. That is why I was not surprised as to how quickly they developed into such a wonderfully intense and emotional fired up couple. It was evident that they shared a genuine desire to love one another. Their intimate connection and degree of passion was way beyond anything that she and I had experienced in our previous time together as a committed couple exploring the cuckold lifestyle. The reality is, you can't create a whole lot of passion and desire with a woman of her incredible sexual caliber when you have a mere four inches between your legs. To add insult to humiliation I have the most inferior stamina, I last about sixty to ninety seconds before my two drops of semen drip out of my inadequate useless penis. It's impossible to turn that into passionate love making no matter how you go about it. It's better to admit it and avoid moments of uneasy frustration that leads to conflict and blame. It's like trying to make your garden grow without any h2o. When we met on the internet it was my intent to introduce her to the cuckold lifestyle and hopefully a good, decent black man to be her steady lover.
I was attracted to her because I knew she needed more in her life and I was hell bent on making sure she got it.
It scared me when I recognized that it happened so quickly with him. She never had such deep love for me as she has for him.
At first I tried to deny it, but now I embrace it, and accept my new role of who I really am in this dynamic, especially after participating with them for the first several months. I love to hear them express it to each other, it puts me on cloud nine. When they are making love together she is so loud, she doesn't hold back she becomes so liberated, excited and actually shivers as her legs are shaking.
Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their desire for each other along with the greatest passion I have ever seen.
Julie and I actually had a strong commitment with mutual respect for each other but our relationship was without the passion, or desire. They have this tremendous ability to mutually and totally satisfy each other until they are both exhausted.
There is not much a little man who has been jerking his little penis most of his life can really do for her other than lead this sexually gifted woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, their desire and their equal passion just naturally perpetuates this extraordinary and unimaginable intense love, it fills the room.
After a couple months I discovered our original relationship when we met Jerome had actually reversed itself and now I am the invited one into their relationship because they turned into the couple that she once was hoping we could be, she had no idea what it would be like with such an inadequate man. Julie and I never had that physical chemistry, that uncontrollable lust and desire for each other that creates a much greater emotional energy between two people.
Now I have come to resign myself as more of a trusted and reliable friend who is devoted to her as my QUEEN in this exciting lifestyle.
I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely appreciative and fond of me as her little obedient submissive cuckold. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and she is becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop our new relationship for what it really is.
History and our past relationship is now insignificant, we focus on our new relationship and I focus on doing whatever I can to make her happy. I have also learned to accept my consequences when I screw up.
I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive sexual submissive. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their time together. I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp and cocksucker that they require me to be, it's now in my soul, it's my new badge of honor, it is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust or change it, I am committed 110%

Julie should be proud that you are the foundation of her relationship with her bull. I want to see how unbelievable she would think her bull is if they were to be boyfriend/girlfriend without you in the picture.

The relationship changes when the bull is not looked as a sexual conqueror but looked at as spouse. There is a lot a bull has to do to give his wife the dick than just show up with big dick in hand.

Many bulls are in sexless marriages and that’s why they love the cuck because they get all the perks of the relationship without the bullshit; that’s for the cuck.

Just know cucks, you are more valuable than your wife might make you out to be. You allow this to happen. Your wife has someone she can completely depend on and loves her no matter what (that is actually the most important thing females need), which allows her to fully let go with her bull…and you allow the bull to serve his big dick any time he wants it.

Things would be much different if you were to just leave or share your attention and affections for someone else and make her depend on a bull for that *******, who wants no real relationship with your wife beyond dick in many holes.

so cheers to you, Buddy.

I give bulls credit for being born with a big dick and being available to serve another man’s woman but I give the cuck way more credit for making this ******* work for all involved and having to embrace feelings of inadequacy, jealousy, snd shame for the love of his woman.

Back