Saving The Bull's Essence

tiny_tim

Male
From
IL, US
Question for ladies... Does it feel more natual to preserve the bull's sperm inside you? Does it feel unnatural to be squeaky clean and only wash for bull to give you a new injection? When you smell yourself do you prefer that it's mixed with your bulls essence, remembering your last coupling with him?

Or do you prefer to wash all trace of his cum away?

Question for ladies... Does it feel more natual to preserve the bull's sperm inside you? Does it feel unnatural to be squeaky clean and only wash for bull to give you a new injection? When you smell yourself do you prefer that it's mixed with your bulls essence, remembering your last coupling with him?

The lovely bitch should keep the pussy smelling like black dick all the way until her next fucking session. If there were any real true sluts here in the Destin Fla area I would have them do it. But too many fakes here

Evl: I leave it in! Usually play with my pussy while driving home to hubby! He cleans it!

Back