Verified Roxy Royce MILF- Verification

Ok, time to get legitimate and be "Verified" so I can fulfill one of my 2016 New Year resolutions.

The photos were taken this morning at home by my husband and I'm hoping to be one of your more popular ladies before too long.

These photos are confidential since they are for B2W administrators and moderators and if you post any publicly please feel free to show my assets in full.

Roxy

View attachment 746589 View attachment 746591 View attachment 746595 View attachment 746596
Very hot verification pics there my dear @Roxy Royce. I'd definitely like to drive by your way in LA, scoop you up in the Rolls Royce and take a long scenic ride in the backseat along the coast from Santa Monica to Zuma Beach with a sexxxy looking Malibu Barbie like you. :blackgreedy::lips:

Song Dedication - Something to play as we cruise:
"Not talking 'bout the view
I'm talking 'bout me and you"

~Snoop Dogg - California Roll

Ok, time to get legitimate and be "Verified" so I can fulfill one of my 2016 New Year resolutions.

The photos were taken this morning at home by my husband and I'm hoping to be one of your more popular ladies before too long.

These photos are confidential since they are for B2W administrators and moderators and if you post any publicly please feel free to show my assets in full.

Roxy

View attachment 746589 View attachment 746591 View attachment 746595 View attachment 746596
Oh I am sure you will fufill your resolution and more much ,much ,more

Roxy

Ho. Lee. Fuck :frantic::hot::inlove::lips::devil:

Roxy

so hot, i love your body

Roxy

So sexy

Roxy

what a body very sexy

Roxy

Gorgeous body :sex::blackgreedy::blackgreedy:

Roxy

Lovely freckles.

Back