Milf, I'm looking for a black lover, well endowed.

Anki

Female
I'm looking for a black lover, well endowed (that's important, measurements), funny, who likes to dominate a White Milf, for punctual encounters, without further ties. Best weekdays. Also that he can spend the night with me, not letting me sleep, and leave, each one by his side, the next day in the morning.
I'm a married Milf, but my cuckold (he doesn't know anything about my perversions with others)

I like the Luxor, in the Sant Gervasi area.

It is essential to be a well-hung Good Black. Also discreet, my husband must not find out
Only

It also seduces me, that there are two BBCs for me.

I give and demand seriousness and discretion. I prefer that my lovers dominate me and take the initiative in sex and games.
I also accept proposals from good lovers with juicy black cocks, if what they propose to me, it is possible to combine it with my time, especially when my cuckold is not in the city.
I'm from Barcelona. I've become addicted to Black Big Dicks, and have someday to be myself, a hot white bitch.

I need to feel my three hot holes fully filled with hard cock.
I hope to meet new Black men who surprise me with new games. I hope see you soon. Inka

Attachments

• Anki for contac  7328-1.png
    Anki for contac 7328-1.png
    628 KB · Views: 487
  • Anki blakened adicted.png
    Anki blakened adicted.png
    546 KB · Views: 504
  • Anki contac whit blacks.png
    Anki contac whit blacks.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 483
I'm looking for a black lover, well endowed (that's important, measurements), funny, who likes to dominate a White Milf, for punctual encounters, without further ties. Best weekdays. Also that he can spend the night with me, not letting me *******, and leave, each one by his side, the next day in the morning.
I'm a married Milf, but my cuckold (he doesn't know anything about my perversions with others)

It is essential to be a well-hung Good Black. Also discreet, my husband must not find out
Only

I give and demand seriousness and discretion. I prefer that my lovers dominate me and take the initiative in sex and games.
I also accept proposals from good lovers with juicy black cocks, if what they propose to me, it is possible to combine it with my time, especially when my cuckold is not in the city.
I'm from Barcelona. I've become addicted to Black Big Dicks, and have someday to be myself, a hot white bitch.

I hope to meet new Black men who surprise me with new games. I hope see you soon. Inka
Wow....what a stunning woman you are. Would love to connect ..check out my profile

Wow....what a stunning woman you are. Would love to connect ..check out my profile
hi i'm anky
Thank you, I'm flattered that you like my dating wishes and my smooth and hot body.
Do you ever visit Barcelona? Live in Washington.

Your profile and your hard and big black cock is what I want, but I don't know if I ever travel to Washington.

If you, jaybbc53, come to Barcelona or I come to Washington, it would be wonderful to feel you inside me, very deep and hard.
I want to fuck bareback, feel good, skin against skin.

I like you (in your profile, you have photos of lucky beauties that you have fucked hard, Uhff! :sex::blackgrimace::lips:Anky sucking good black dick.pngvery hot with my pussy and ass open, just for good black dicks.png

I'm looking for a black lover, well endowed (that's important, measurements), funny, who likes to dominate a White Milf, for punctual encounters, without further ties. Best weekdays. Also that he can spend the night with me, not letting me *******, and leave, each one by his side, the next day in the morning.

Only

Eres de Barcelona? sigues ahi?

Only

Goddess

مرحبا انا فحل أسود عنيف أريد أتعرف على امراة بيضاء

مرحبا اسمي انكي. أنا أحب الأزرار السوداء المهيمنة (لكن ملفك الشخصي فارغ)
أين أنت؟

لدي العديد من الأصدقاء ، من السود ، لكنك أول من يكتب لي باللغة العربية.
أرني كيف حالك وإذا كنت معجبًا بك ولديك قضيب كبير ، لمقابلتي ومارس الجنس معي بعمق وبشدة. اتصل بي.

هذا أنا ...... أنت يا ربي ، تبحث عن الكلبة البيضاء الساخنة مثلي.
أنتظر جوابك. انكي.

Jenn go swinning, big black lover M-2-1.png

Only

Wow what amazing profile and text. Really like a lot and if you’re come from Spain 🇪🇸 Barcelona we are near I come from Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city. So we can see each other if you want.

Only

So damn fine and sexy!

Back