Cuckolding/Hotwife/Bull Rendezvous Failure

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
I know that just like myself BBC Bulls recieve messages from Couples-Women-Men who have set eyes, hopes and dreams on us to fulfill their fantasies and don't seem to understand why we will not take them seriously or outright say "N🚫"

For those who wonder why they recieve a negative answer, here is a short list (feel free to add to it in the replies):

* Being a BBC Bull is part of my life, it is not my entire life, meaning I won't stop whatever I'm doing to answer a summons like a dog to a whistle. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

*You did not read the "About" section in my profile. It doesn't hurt to ask...in some instances the easy answer for a possible Yes or No can be found in these details

*Non-verification of profiles. No photos. Posts in other threads where others have come to suspect you are not "Real" or who/what you claim to be is conflicting information.Verified profiles with pics can be just as easily suspicious for being "fakes"...

*Living too far away. I have multiple cars. I have a passport, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm willing to travel the Globe or even a few hours to meet

*Not willing to phone or video verify. Discussions are had. Information is exchanged and yet a couple/woman can not personally verify 1-on-1 using another social media app.(and I don't mean some obscure scam-bot site that NO ONE has ever heard of. Lots of major social interaction apps to choose from willing to ONLY chat on "gobbledegook.scam/net is not a feasible option) You can't/wont "seal the deal" playing technological hide and seek. Not with me anyway.

*Attempting to arrange a date without all parties being aware of what's going on. I'm sure your wife or gf would like to know she's being offered to fuck. If She can't verify her willingness, what the hell am I talking to you for?!?

*Ghosting. That speaks for itself. For whatever reason you weren't ready to/ weren't willing or able to bring a meeting/date to reality.

There are near infinite reasons. Some who drop a message in my inbox are just annoyances, too good to be true, or impractical....feel free to add to the list.

In my last career I brokered International 'deals', often with political implications [only ch1ldren fib as well a politicians. Once you get the knack of discerning fact from fallacy its easy(easier) to spot] it's fairly simple to determine Fact from Fiction, Fantasy from Reality within a few emails. I just don't understand why some don't comprehend how transparent it is, they aren't a good match and can't won't be considered as a "potential candidate" or taken seriously at all.

(*Note. If you are looking to be BLACKED, have patience, be genuine, be practical/realistic" ; potentially be willing to make compromises if needed for what you really want, IT WILL HAPPEN; otherwise please don't be that inbox nuisance. No means N🚫")

Last edited:
Your list is not a bad one. (y) You write it from your "BBC Bull" (as you call it) perspective but what you say is more general. The points you made actually apply to everone who wants to meet IRL.

i'd like to add that, if you want to meet somebody off line, in the end it is about finding a match - the "parties" have to "click". If that's not there, everybody will receive a "N 🚫 ". i say that because i have noticed that some guys would call out "fakes" for being rejected. But just because somebody is not willing to meet you it doesn't mean they are not willing to meet at all, and they probably will and do with a guy/couple/female they find more suitable for them. ;)

Your list is not a bad one. (y) You write it from your "BBC Bull" (as you call it) perspective but what you say is more general. The points you made actually apply to everone who wants to meet IRL.

i'd like to add that, if you want to meet somebody off line, in the end it is about finding a match - the "parties" have to "click". If that's not there, everybody will receive a "N 🚫 ". i say that because i have noticed that some guys would call out "fakes" for being rejected. But just because somebody is not willing to meet you it doesn't mean they are not willing to meet at all, and they probably will and do with a guy/couple/female they find more suitable for them. ;)
All excellent points:
Communication
Chemistry
Consent
The 3 Foundational "Cs" that bring ideas of meeting to life. I'd not disqualify someone as fake if we are not a match. In which case, I wish them luck in finding whom/what they seek if we are not a match/ fail to click. I'm speaking on the "dog and pony" show where the inconsistencies in communication or impracticality of IRL meeting are what equate to a waste of time energy effort of one or all parties involved

Last edited:
Back