Rising white female obesity rates and interracial sex

I completely disagree with all of this. I know multiple larger white women in the lifestyle and it has absolutely nothing to do with them enjoying black men as lovers. These ladies are beautiful and wonderful souls looking to truly engage in their ideal expression of their sex lives. I’m “cute” and “thin” but I’m no more or less desirable because of my size and neither are they. This is very upsetting to read and think that this is the idea floating out there

There is a persistent stereotype that white women who exclusively fuck black men tend to be overweight. While this is in no doubt fueled by white males who wish to soften the blow to their egos and there are certainly many attractive and beautiful white women who prefer black men (a number that is rising), there may be some truth to this stereotype.

However, if this stereotype is largely true it suggests that the demand for black men from white women is higher than ever and only likely to increase. A 2015 study from the United States National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey found that 38% of U.S. white women are classed as obese and the trend toward general obesity has been present for at least a generation.

View attachment 1618768

Overweight white women find it more difficult to attract white men, which creates resentment toward WM and encourages WW to pursue less picky black men. Black men desire to fuck white women as a mark of status and to break a strong racial taboo, which combined with their higher sex drives and preference for fat asses equates to a lot more interracial sex. It is clear that higher rates of white female obesity mean more sexual and reproductive opportunities for black men and fewer for white men.

the article generalises alot,

First and foremost,As a black guy and African,i do not like obese women and dont find them attractive whether black, white,yellow or brown. i am all for healthy life style.

Secondly,I am a Nigerian and lived a reasonable part of my life in Nigeria and also in Moscow,Russia,all the white women i dated,i didn't date them because of mark of status or break a taboo,i dated them because i loved and respected them and any flings or one night stand i had was because of the fun and the curiosity.

i think the article is flaw,it generalises a lot,i do not understand racial science,methods and statistics and trying to put one race down or up because of dating and preference it looks so strange and close minded to me.

In my opinion, if you want to date for status then date a rich and independent woman or date from a wealthy family and move up the leader to get the same status.

if you notice you gave the distinction between fat and thin white women but put all black men into one category,i will tend to think by black men,you meant African- America which i am not

In my opinion,your generalizations are not accurate.preference and taste play a role in mating,some will like fat,some will like slim,normal or chubby,it all depends on the what he wants and thinks suit his sexual needs

In Nigeria,Most men will prefer fat ass,i meant girls with a normal and big buttocks(not obese) because to them that is their sexual needs and all the women they have known from their mom to girl-friends have a big buttocks which naturally is the anatomy of black women.

in my country, we stereotypical say white women do not have ass so they are not sexy, before most of our men wont go for white women because they dont have what they want but the recent generation of white women are having big ass,so you see more black men into the one with ass than the one without.

But i never see any Nigerian that says he wants an obese woman except that is his sexual preference.

I completely disagree with all of this. I know multiple larger white women in the lifestyle and it has absolutely nothing to do with them enjoying black men as lovers. These ladies are beautiful and wonderful souls looking to truly engage in their ideal expression of their sex lives. I’m “cute” and “thin” but I’m no more or less desirable because of my size and neither are they. This is very upsetting to read and think that this is the idea floating out there
Nicely put - I fucked bbc when I was smaller and younger, enjoy it as much now that rounder and older - bbc tend to appreciate all white women - and I enjoy stereotype which says that chubby girls give best head - lol - use that to my advantage

It’s a interesting subject. I’m just going by my own experiences and will keep my opinions out of it. Growing up fighting my weight was an issue. Things changed once I got to high school, then college. Black guys accepted me for how I was, they gave me the attention and made me feel special, sexy. Helped my self confidence 100 percent. They will always have a place in my heart ... and my bed.. lol

I highly doubt race has anything to do with anything. Everyone has their own preferences on what's attractive to them. Some are looks, some are personality, some are wealth ...you name it. I think this is one of those myths like sugar causes diabetes

It's a coincidence. I think obesity rate in US is going up everywhere. I also think interacial dating is more acceptable now than ever. So yes both will trend up at same time. With all that being said. I'm a bigger woman and have been all my life. Most of the guys that hit on me with a consistent basis are black men or retirement age white guys. Even when I was younger it was same.

Ive no idea if all black guys like big women more, I’ve dated a few black guys and they seem very respectful and say I’m sexy anyway! However a lot like my fat ass, and one guy actively encouraged me to put on weight, which I did for him. My ass got lot bigger! DB640C17-3A9D-45F6-9A21-D4D085CD5755.jpegBut that may have just been his turn on, not every body’s.

Ive no idea if all black guys like big women more, I’ve dated a few black guys and they seem very respectful and say I’m sexy anyway! However a lot like my fat ass, and one guy actively encouraged me to put on weight, which I did for him. My ass got lot bigger! View attachment 1633334But that may have just been his turn on, not every body’s.
I’d say that’s a round ass not a fat ass, the best kind. Still benefit from a few slaps I’m sure though.

So far I haven't met a black men preferring chubby white women. I'm rather slim, my ass is perhaps more voluptuous, but I'm definitely not fat and study at the university.

Ive no idea if all black guys like big women more, I’ve dated a few black guys and they seem very respectful and say I’m sexy anyway! However a lot like my fat ass, and one guy actively encouraged me to put on weight, which I did for him. My ass got lot bigger! View attachment 1633334But that may have just been his turn on, not every body’s.

Hmm very tempting!

Have to do more with our gens,in generally black man prefer women with curves or sometime bigger black women because our ancestral origin.Our women's physically they can be very strong muscular more because they are very well adapted to our origin habitat (Africa) rough landscape with a variety of animals many of them really aggressive + insects.
So I guess nature they design the body of our women's strong and ready for anything, I hope I am right.

All in all just a hit job trying to correlate the two w

They're trying to shame white women and police them. All the rest is noise. Anybody who goes outside can see that.

Back