Rimming black ass

If my wife is into a guy who is not down for other bi stuff, she can usually negotiate for me to rim the guy while he is having sex with her or during his BJ. If he resists she says it is not her thing, and that is only way he will get his ass eaten during session.
He let you rim but not suck his balls and smell his horny black cock

I need my ass rim
BBCTaurus, I’m a straight male but i get can’t stop myself from mouth watering when I see a sexy black nude male form. I would rim your ass, and suck those big hung throbbing nuts while you fuck my girlfriends very tight white holes. I like your abs to do don’t get offend when i say how sexy you are and that your dick looks so delicious 😋 :mstickle:

I was away at training for 2 weeks and I needed some fun. A gay BBC was staying in the next building. I stopped by and took care of him and swallowed it all. We both enjoyed it and planned for a second visit. Freshly showered, he came over. Guy are so simple. He walked in, dropped his shorts and laid back on the bed while I kneeled on the floor. A pillow below my knees. I was in no hurry. With him still soft, I could take all of him in my throat. But as he grew, I would slowly be pushed up his shaft. I moved to his balls and then his taint. He moaned even more. I pushed his legs back and began to tongue his ass. He kept his legs spread while I continued and used my hand to jerk him. I would break briefly, but only to suck his cock so it would be easy to jerk. While I wanted him to cum in my mouth again, it was clear rimming was a huge turn on. His ass clinched tight as he came on his belly and down my hand.
I took his cock back into my mouth. I was so turned on that I asked if I could jerk off. While still on my knees, I continued to suck his still hard, but very sensitive cock. It didn’t take me long to cum all over the side of the bed. He got up, got dressed and went on his way. We enjoyed one last play session before we both departed. He had one of the nicest BBCs I’ve ever had.
Our bull is pretty open. I’m hoping he too will let me run him while he’s down on my wife.

Attachments

• EDF24CDE-4B8A-4E5E-BDD2-7F8A324C2D89.jpeg
    EDF24CDE-4B8A-4E5E-BDD2-7F8A324C2D89.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 3E9F7F1F-2277-438D-8A3F-153B3B3BF8DA.jpeg
    3E9F7F1F-2277-438D-8A3F-153B3B3BF8DA.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 85
Back