Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

HAHAHA SUKKA'S !!!!!! #BWDBPNWO

BIG WHITE DICKs INTO BLACK PUSSIES NEW WORLD ORDER!!!! This black comedian Cuck is jealous because black dick is LOSING and #WHITEBOYSUMMER is winning!!!!!! And he knows it is 100% true because he sees it with his own eyes and he has figured out the percentages, that's why he is CRYING!!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING #BWC . OVER 80% OF BLACK PUSSY IS ONLINE IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS SAYING THEY DIVESTING FROM BLACK LOSER DICKS!!!! THIS IS WHY 75-80% OF BLACK PUSSIES ARE HASHTAGGING WHITEBOYSUMMER SINCE MAY 2021!!!THEY WANT TO BE PERFECT BEAUTIFUL WHITE BABY BREEDERS NOW!!!! THEY NOT JUST ONLINE SAYING, AS YOU SEE FROM THE BLACK COMEDIAN CUCKS MOUTH, IT IS BEEING SEEN IN PUBLIC!!!! UNDENIABLE PROOF!!!!!

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!!!!!

HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY!!!!! MOTHAFUCKERS !!!!!

#BWDBPNWO 💟💟💟💟🔄🔮🌺🏌🤴💫🚣

BEASTIE BOYS - "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" 🔄!!!!! PAYBACKS A BITCH, AIN'T IT !!!!!!!

BLACK AND ASIAN PUSSY BELONGS TO BIG WHITEEEEEEEE COCKKKKKS NOW!!!!!!!

TAKE YOUR EVIL BNWO HYPOCRISY WOKEISM HATE AGENDA OBJECTIVES AND YOUR CULT BNWO CHARTER DOCTRINE OF YOUR PURSUITS TO SEVERELY SEVERELY DIMINISH AND/OR DESTROY THE SEX LIVES OF EVERY WHITE MAN AND YOUR PURSUITS TO MAKE WHITE /CAUCASIAN RACE GENOCIDE EXTINCTION HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR EVIL SOULS ASSES!!!! AND SHOVE IT DEEP UP THERE!!!!!

BECAUSE BLACK PUSSY BELONGS TO #BWC NOW!!!!

As of 2022, the EVIL BNWO HYPOCRISY WOKEISM HATE AGENDA IS OFFICIALLY DEAD ON ARRIVAL !!!!!

EITHER ACCEPT IT, OR GO MOVE TO ANOTHER PLANET MOTHAA FUKKERS!!!!
Posted some real #s #BNWO 2022 is exploding everywhere
View attachment 82846_720p.mp4

Posted some real #s #BNWO 2022 is exploding everywhere
View attachment 5117468
So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.
As a white dude, I can say that one of my proudest moments was when I lived in the city and picked up a caramel toned chick at the local bar. According to her she was Kenyan and when I told her I hunted deer and other game she started talking about her ******* bringing home “bushmeat” from the market back home and how she loved it. A few hours later after jackhammering this caramel Kenyan goddess in her apartment I got stopped because “eets too beeg”. I had a load saved up and was hellbent on giving her everything I had but she stopped me, apparently I was too big and too rough. I left the next morning after talking to her and telling her I’d text her when I got back to my phone (I’d left it on charge at my apartment, I never did) She hit me up a few times then left me alone. I still talk mad ******* about a curvy Kenyan goddess saying “ees too beeg” among guy circles though.

Public service announcement - Breaking news!!! Rumors circulating around the darknet that there's hundreds of copies of a newly recorded sex video of Jada Getting pounded and white cum breeded filled deep inside her by 3 BWC at same time running train on her.

"Keep my wife's name out your fucking mouth"!!! But what about keeping our BWC'S out of your wife's fucking mouth??

#1 Cuck of 2022 response,

"Well, that's fine, because I've agreed to Jada cucking me anytime for the past 15 years, AND SHE DEFINITELY HAS DONE THAT MANY WEEKS WITH A COUPLE DOZEN BWC SINCE 2006, and dozens of paparazzi have confirmed observing that since 2007 " !!!

😈😈😈😎🔄
Enjoy the new REALITY!!! Over 80% of Black pussies are SOON going to be doing what Jada been cucking her black dick cuck (Will Smith) husband with dozens of BWC !!!

#BWDBPNWO = BIG WHITEEEE DICKS INTO BLACK PUSSY(ALL BLACK PUSSIES) NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

🔄💞⏳🔥🌺👍🍰

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!!! BEASTIE BOYS!!!

PAYBACKS A BITCH, AIN'T IT!!!!! ?

🚫

Another reason why Black Pussies belong to Big White Cocks now!!! From the black cuck horses mouth, he is seeing almost two-thirds of Hot Black Pussies in Brooklyn getting fucked by Lots of White Men exactly one year ago !!! This summer will be much more percentage. If it's happening in NYC like that, it's happening everywhere else across the country,especially the suburbs!!!

And just listen to his ambiguous Hypocrisy!!!

Just click on the youtubee icon and watch it there.

Hahaha sukka's!!! #WHITEBOYSUMMER #whiteboyswinning #BWC #whitebreeding #BLACKPUSSY

BIG WHITEEEEE DICKS INTO BLACK PUSSIES NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

#BWDBPNWO

🔄⏳🍰

Last edited:
Me in action

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220306-184552.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220306-184552.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 23
  • VideoCapture_20220311-122930.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220311-122930.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 27
  • VideoCapture_20220101-103412.jpg