Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

In just the past week, I've seen a 75% increase of Black pussies walking around in public wearing sweatshirts saying they love White and/or Italian Men or #BWC or their shirt saying they're future White Man's baby mama's, and QOH T-SHIRTS !!!!! Hahaha sukka's !!!! #BlackPussy belongs to Big White Cocks now!!!!! #BWDBPNWO 🔮 BNWO is dead on arrival as of 2022!!!! bnwo will be as extinct as the dinosaurs soon!!! It's Done!!! #WHITEBOYSUMMER #WHITEBOYSWINNING

Last edited:
I wonder why Will Smith is happy with knowing for 15 years that he's been getting #BWC owned cucked by over a dozen hot #whiteboysummer/BWC pounding and cumdumpstering Jada. Maybe he is setting the standard for over two-thirds of black guys to enjoy this new reality? 🤔 #BWDBPNWO #BLACKPUSSY #BWWM

THIS DEFINITELY DESERVES A REPEAT AFTER THE OSCARS!!!! WHAT WILL SMITH WAS REALLY SAYING TO CHRIS ROCK , IS THAT ONLY BWC CAN TALK ABOUT HIS WIFE JADA !!!! #WHITEBOYSWINNING #BWDBPNWO

Oh, how about we mention that 3 of the Kardashian Women are dropping bbc like flies for BWC and all 3 say they intend to get BWC baby breeded!!!! BNWO is dead on arrival!!!! THEIR FANS TYPICALLY EMULATE AND DO WHAT THEY DO !!!! 😀💞🍰

#BWDBPNWO #WHITEBOYSWINNING #WHITEBOYSUMMER

Last edited:
I used to talk to an ebony babe that had this kink about being a slave to a white guy.. kind of fucked up if you ask me but it was kinda hot.. she said that that's what she was bred for, that it was her place as given to her by her ancestors and the thought would make her cum almost instantly. She said that it was just the natural place for a black woman to be a slave to white cock...
it possible but 90% cuckold are white and this is perfect like this .

it possible but 90% cuckold are white and this is perfect like this .
In my humble opinion, we will never know the real proportions, because as long as there is bigotry on earth, many people will not dare to comment on their sexual orientation. The media has a significant influence on people’s minds, and some people do not find out for themselves, which is why many people believe in statistics.

Here in Europe, the main trend is the ideal of a filigree and young woman, but secretly many people like fat and older women, but they are afraid of being judged by society and therefore secretly express their desires through sex advertisements. Business determinants hypocritically consider only those who are dominant in business to be equal partners, while a significant proportion of them are regular visitors to dominate in order to relax by experiencing sexual slavery, because continued dominance in the mental realm can be very exhausting.

I have an lady acquaintance of ssbbw who has lived in Germany for years and has dominated the social elite as a dominion in the sexual field.
Businessmen, judges, politicians ... etc, with significant wealth, wives, family, influence, but secretly (in some cases with the tacit consent of the wife) become sissy's ones in the hands of a Domina, but they must keep this secret from others, because then their authority will end and they will no longer be taken seriously.

There may be many black couples in the United States who, on a consensual basis, occasionally enjoy cuckold sex in all areas with a white (possibly Asian) bull, but do not talk about it because they fear stigmatization of part of the black community.

You mentioned 90%, I mentioned the mind-forming power of the media. Video sharing sites show a good strong 90% share of mixed-race couples and families with a white male-black / mulatto female lineup. The remaining 10% showed an Asian male-black female, Asian male-white female, white male-Asian female, black male-white female / Asian female pairing, but I think these ratios may be false.

Real proportions require honesty from those who think in cuckold sex and tolerance from society!!

Back