Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.

I have cuckold black husbands a coupla times... ;)

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• 20150531_104322.jpg
    20150531_104322.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 1,913
  • DSC_0242.JPG
    DSC_0242.JPG
    833.8 KB · Views: 2,024
  • DSC_0243.JPG
    DSC_0243.JPG
    889.8 KB · Views: 2,078
  • IMG_6730.JPG
    IMG_6730.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,884
  • IMG_6813.JPG
    IMG_6813.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,733
  • 20160809_085950.jpg
    20160809_085950.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,871
  • 20160809_090548.jpg
    20160809_090548.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,945
  • IMG-20160716-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20160716-WA0008.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,806
I have cuckold black husbands a coupla times... ;)

Enjoy the pics!
Wow.. she has an amazing body! I definitely hope I get to find out what a hot black woman feels like someday. I've always had a thing for black women as they, for some reason, always treated me really well. While white women mostly ignore me, it seems like ebony women like to come up and talk to me and make sure that I'm feeling okay, they've always been nice to me. Unfortunately it's never gone further than that, well beyond just my first chick I had phone sex with.

Last edited:
Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:
well your ass foes look amazing in your picture.. But what I meant in my original post is because I know there are sexy black women that are into white guys and yes I do find them hot.. Just like seeing a black cock in a white woman is hot, seeing a white cock in a black woman is just as hot.. and I like fantasizing about being the guy in her.. and seeings how I'm not black, it's far easier to put myself in the place of a white guy.. Looking at pictures/videos of white on white cuckolding.. unless you know the people it's not as hot. My sexuality is very mentally driven.

......I was going to say something else but I just lost it... damn my brain.

I've been a bull for a black wife/white husband before. It really felt natural though like I was more of a sexual fit for her than her hubby could ever be.
I used to talk to an ebony babe that had this kink about being a slave to a white guy.. kind of fucked up if you ask me but it was kinda hot.. she said that that's what she was bred for, that it was her place as given to her by her ancestors and the thought would make her cum almost instantly. She said that it was just the natural place for a black woman to be a slave to white cock...

Yea this was a completely different dynamic, she was sassy and upbeat and hubby was more ran down and just excited to see her with me lol
yeah I figured, more typical cuck relationship, I just wanted to share the experience I had talking to a babe. Sorry if I didn't communicate it properly. I have a lot of social issues.. blame being on the autism spectrum I guess. (huge part of why I'm still single and not as confident as I should be)

My neighbour guy is white and girl is black
I think it's actually a lot more common outside of the US. I mean obviously it's far more common across the board now than it was even 10 years ago as we are going through this revolution of what's socially acceptable, including the redefining of genders. But it does seem like in other countries such as Canada and the UK there's a bit less social stigma to black women and white men.. For some reason here it's definitely less accepted than white women and black men.. I have no clue why you'd think it'd be equal. White women definitely get far more of a pass than anyone else in this country though.. Asian women are probably right behind them.

So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.
Actually jratt, there's cuckolding and interracial cuckolding ... being that the latter refers to black to white ... but, it could go either way, obviously. A lot of black women are attracted to white men for almost the exact same reason ... the contrast. They are also attracted to their stability, loyalty, the fact that there is a shortage of black males to females, and a host of other reasons. And, there certainly are more large white cocks than there are black ones available for the simple fact that there are way more white males out there than black males with large cocks.
There's no reason why BtoW can't represent black females & white males who are attracted to each other.
Why don't you start you a thread on that topic. I'm sure I, as well as others, can add some supportive material to it.
Good question you have!

Is it just me or when their tits are nice and firm, do ebony women look better than white women? I love seeing an ebony woman with nice firm boobs, they just look.. I don't know, smooth? It's hot looking. And if she has implants like Nadia Jay (or bigger so long as they were done well) OMFG! And add pierced nipples/clit to that with some nice silver studs.. oh fuck yes!

Actually jratt, there's cuckolding and interracial cuckolding ... being that the latter refers to black to white ... but, it could go either way, obviously. A lot of black women are attracted to white men for almost the exact same reason ... the contrast. They are also attracted to their stability, loyalty, the fact that there is a shortage of black males to females, and a host of other reasons. And, there certainly are more large white cocks than there are black ones available for the simple fact that there are way more white males out there than black males with large cocks.
There's no reason why BtoW can't represent black females & white males who are attracted to each other.
Why don't you start you a thread on that topic. I'm sure I, as well as others, can add some supportive material to it.
Good question you have!

View attachment 2420735....View attachment 2420734
just made it

Back