MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
image.jpeg

I want to start I want to start a dialogue about the life of controversial YouTube Star Kevin Samuels.

Say what you want, but Kevin Samuels was a Forcce of nature when it came to his position specifically about black men and black women.

As someone who followed him faithfully, I'm going to briefly share a few of my thoughts about his impact using a point by point breakdown.

1. Black women.
Contrary to popular false opinion, Kevin Samuels was not and never been "anti black women". He was pro-relationship. This is the pervasive online propaganda for people who never actually took the time to listen to one of his shows. No one wanted to talk about how Kevin actually helped people improve themselves mentally and physically and helped couples actually find each other and get married! A lot of what he said were hard truths preparing black women to be successful in a very competitive dating market.

2. Red Pill Community

Kevin Samuel's said repeatedly ad nauseaum that he did not care about which community a person belonged to, red pill or otherwise. His main focus was preparing men and women to improve themselves to achieve the best outcomes for relationships

3. "You're average at best"

This is the phrase that started the entire Kevin Samuels controversy! Unfortunately, it was taken out of context. His entire dialogue can be found online for those who care. He explained to a young woman who declared herself to be a nine on a beauty scale of 1 through 10 ..... That, based on industry standards for image consulting and modeling, she was "average at best...."
Meaning she was no more or less beautiful than the average woman on the street which is around a 5 or 6.

4. He started by challenging Black Men.

Again, for those who simply listen to internet nonsense and never bothered watching his show, Kevin actually started off giving professional and personal advice to Black men. He was a hardcore opinionator challenging black men to step up to the plate and become better versions of themselves. He didn't become internationally famous until during the pandemic , when he started having females calling to his show.

When Kevin started challenging females to improve themselves that's when all the drama kicked off and that's when he started gaining popularity.

5. One of the fastest growing YouTube personalities of the past 2 years.

Prior to his fame, Kevin's main platform was live Instagram chats. His entire YouTube platform was a little over 2 years and he already had 1.5 million subscribers. Not bad for someone who is proclaimed to be controversial and hated.

There's a lot to be said about Kevin Samuels on both sides of the fence. Those who know me here can already guess what my stance is. As someone who listened to dozens if not hundreds of his shows, my biggest takeaway was that Kevin Samuels never said anything that was untrue.

All of his information was based on collected data fax and statistics. The only controversy came from people, specifically females getting highly emotional over his information .

Hating Kevin Samuels is like hating the fact the Sun is hot. True, He used a lot of colorful and often hilarious anecdotes, but all of his data came from cited sources and articles specifically blackdemographics.com

Without question he left an indelible mark on society. There are many followers men and women of all races and backgrounds who gave him his accolades while he was still with us!

And there are others who have already taken up the mantle and carrying his message forward.

Kevin Samuel's message was never about criticizing anybody of any gender or background. His message was about self-improvement to achieve the highest possible outcome in your life

He was pro marriage, pro relationship, and pro mental health.. always urging people to seek professional therapy.

That's a message I can get behind and I will defend that to no end ✊🏾

View attachment 5055555

I want to start I want to start a dialogue about the life of controversial YouTube Star Kevin Samuels.

Say what you want, but Kevin Samuels was a Forcce of nature when it came to his position specifically about black men and black women.

As someone who followed him faithfully, I'm going to briefly share a few of my thoughts about his impact using a point by point breakdown.

1. Black women.
Contrary to popular false opinion, Kevin Samuels was not and never been "anti black women". He was pro-relationship. This is the pervasive online propaganda for people who never actually took the time to listen to one of his shows. No one wanted to talk about how Kevin actually helped people improve themselves mentally and physically and helped couples actually find each other and get married! A lot of what he said were hard truths preparing black women to be successful in a very competitive dating market.

2. Red Pill Community

Kevin Samuel's said repeatedly ad nauseaum that he did not care about which community a person belonged to, red pill or otherwise. His main focus was preparing men and women to improve themselves to achieve the best outcomes for relationships

This is the phrase that started the entire Kevin Samuels controversy! Unfortunately, it was taken out of context. His entire dialogue can be found online for those who care. He explained to a young woman who declared herself to be a nine on a beauty scale of 1 through 10 ..... That, based on industry standards for image consulting and modeling, she was "average at best...."
Meaning she was no more or less beautiful than the average woman on the street which is around a 5 or 6.

Again, for those who simply listen to internet nonsense and never bothered watching his show, Kevin actually started off giving professional and personal advice to Black men. He was a hardcore opinionator challenging black men to step up to the plate and become better versions of themselves. He didn't become internationally famous until during the pandemic , when he started having females calling to his show.

When Kevin started challenging females to improve themselves that's when all the drama kicked off and that's when he started gaining popularity.

Prior to his fame, Kevin's main platform was live Instagram chats. His entire YouTube platform was a little over 2 years and he already had 1.5 million subscribers. Not bad for someone who is proclaimed to be controversial and hated.

There's a lot to be said about Kevin Samuels on both sides of the fence. Those who know me here can already guess what my stance is. As someone who listened to dozens if not hundreds of his shows, my biggest takeaway was that Kevin Samuels never said anything that was untrue.

All of his information was based on collected data fax and statistics. The only controversy came from people, specifically females getting highly emotional over his information .

Hating Kevin Samuels is like hating the fact the Sun is hot. True, He used a lot of colorful and often hilarious anecdotes, but all of his data came from cited sources and articles specifically blackdemographics.com

Without question he left an indelible mark on society. There are many followers men and women of all races and backgrounds who gave him his accolades while he was still with us!

And there are others who have already taken up the mantle and carrying his message forward.

Kevin Samuel's message was never about criticizing anybody of any gender or background. His message was about self-improvement to achieve the highest possible outcome in your life

He was pro marriage, pro relationship, and pro mental health.. always urging people to seek professional therapy.

I completely agree with your message bro 💪🏿🖐🏿✊🏿, I would listen to Kevin Samuels from time to time, and he always came with facts and etc for black men and woman or any about who wanted to listen.

View attachment 5055555

1. Black women.

2. Red Pill Community

✊🏿

In a nutshell he pointed out how Black men needed to step up economically and how to make themselves valuable in this world. He exposed SOME Black women for wanting the traditional male/provider with conditional morals/ standards for themselves that were completely unequal.

I noticed some ignorant shitt being posted so I figured I would post the exact opposite for people who know WTF they talking about ✊🏾

View attachment 5055555

1. Black women.

2. Red Pill Community

I agree with you and this post 100%. That's why I was like why is ole boy talking about black women were "dead weight" or black love is dead. That's not what this brotha was talking about.

I didn't knew of him, but I have read something about him recently.
Looks like he wanted to promote a real self empowerment, that starts from taking responsability of our own actions.

I think that today there is a general will of not taking responsabilities, and a lot of people out there are selling consolations to people that want to indulge in weakness.
Taking away the responsabilities from people means also taking away their power to grow and evolve.

The only thing I can say it's that I hope more people will follow his advices. For too much time strenght (both physical and of mind) have been demonized, in favour of a generic "correctness".
I don't know enough to talk about the cultural and ethnic implications of his philosophy, also because the situation in UE it's way different from US.

Insights on Kevin Samuels . . .
He was revolutionary. His approach was infused with facts, data & statistics that pulled the rug back on the effect of the feminist movement and LBJ programs on the black community. (He goes into detail on his streams). Now, in the wake of those programs are a majority of angry, unfit, masculine, uncooperative and undesirable African-American women who act and believe like they are the exception to how mammals behave and follow an order to survive on Earth. It's sad that there's really nothing to wake them up to the fact that though they were targeted by the system in the US, their current choices and sense of toxic indignation are keeping them steadfast on the path to extinction. African-American men will procreate with other ethnicities and still have black babies. "Pure" African-American women (decedents from slaves in America) will just die out in an estimated next 50 years. Dennis Spurling does a great job of discussing this on his YouTube channel.

Kevin did a lot to wake the world up to the difference between "traditional women" values/behavior and that of "modern women" of all ethnicities, but in particular African-American women. Women of all ethnicities volunteered to call for his advise. The truth was too much for most of them to handle, especially the fact that 75% of women in the US are obese and 85% of African-America women suffer from that unhealthy state. That fact alone disqualifies most of them from attracting the high-value men (he reiterates the definition that per-dates his content) they professed they want in order to live the privileged lifestyle they itemized that they want. That fact was to harsh for most. The haters rather attempt to cancel him as opposed to deal with the data and stats that explained why the truth of the matter he highlighted exists.

The facts go on, but I appreciate his candor and attempt to help unite our community. Unfortunately, I don't think enough women are willing to come to grips with reality for his efforts to significantly change the path we're on.

Rest In Power brother Samuels

Point 4 is what people don’t understand. The call was for Black Men and All men to get their Affairs in order first. Become the best versions of themselves and then find a partner that reflected what they achieved for themselves.

That is why I titled my blog the way I did on this site. When Black Men get their affairs in order they come into closer proximity with other races of women. It’s time for Black Men to stop trying to save the hood and get with women that are going in the same direction that they are going. Wealth, Success, Happiness and opulent fucking Sex!!!!!

I used to watch him and it was funny to see how much women overvalue themselves and their worth to men.

A 40 year old, 200 pound woman with three ******* from different fathers thinks she can get an attractive, in shape man over 6 feet tall earning more than 200K a year to marry her.

Unbelievable.

The biggest take away I got from his show is how delusional women are. So many of them have hit the wall and don't even know it.

Back