Rest in Power Kevin Samuels 🙏. An honest and intelligent discussion

Why don't yall punk ass folks just stop disrespecting the DEAD and let the man Rest In Peace. I swear man some of ya'll clowns need home training and you fuck wits going on and on about why he did this and that "Get A Life" Some of ya'll need to get your ass beat. RIP to Kevin. NUFF SAID!

Why don't yall punk ass folks just stop disrespecting the DEAD and let the man Rest In Peace. I swear man some of ya'll clowns need home training and you fuck wits going on and on about why he did this and that "Get A Life" Some of ya'll need to get your ass beat. RIP to Kevin. NUFF SAID!
This man was an insult to the black community. And nobody on this site is beating my ass.

This man was an insult to the black community. And nobody on this site is beating my ass.
An insult to the black community how?
He was trying to rebuild the black community one relationship at a time, one family at a time.
You’re an Insult to your own Intelligence.SMGD

You know you sit here and attack blackmen yet you are on this same site as a “Staff Member” I usually respect most of what you say but have you ever watched any of his videos? The man was trying to bring blackmen and black women together and he also had a dating area where he brought blackmen and black women together. As far as no one beating your ass I would pull back on that because you don’t know most men on this site and one day you going to get poked the fuck up. On top of that most blackmen and black women are married 85% by statistics standards so you and that other chick talking dumbshit. If you think sitting here and calling us blackmen names and saying bullshit makes you some stand up dude you deadass wrong and again RIP KEVIN SAMUELS Nuff Said.

You know you sit here and attack blackmen yet you are on this same site as a “Staff Member” I usually respect most of what you say but have you ever watched any of his videos? The man was trying to bring blackmen and black women together and he also had a dating area where he brought blackmen and black women together. As far as no one beating your ass I would pull back on that because you don’t know most men on this site and one day you going to get poked the fuck up. On top of that most blackmen and black women are married 85% by statistics standards so you and that other chick talking dumbshit. If you think sitting here and calling us blackmen names and saying bullshit makes you some stand up dude you deadass wrong and again RIP KEVIN SAMUELS Nuff Said.
NUFF SAID🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You want smoke bring your squad to Connecticut. I could give a damn about Kevin..

Back