request for recommendations about chastity devices for my very small white penis

After trying so many damn different models, materials, sizes…

the CB-X Mini Me was the one I decided on. Something about the particular plastic they use just isn’t as irritating on the skin as most of the cheaper knock-offs. The Mini Me comes in at 1.25” in cage length, which honestly, is like the head of your little dicklette only. There is ZERO room for the shaft to grow or expand.

I absolutely love mine! And it is extremely comfortable as well.

I definitely recommend the CB-X line, especially if you don’t feel like wasting money trying all the el-cheapos on the market.

it keeps me nice and secure, prevents any erection, and keeps me focused on serving my HotWife, her bulls, and of course any random black guy that i come across in public who can smell the scent of total submission to black cock all over me when he walks by!

Too much clicking with the lock

CB-X Mini Me! I’ve tried probably 20 different ones. Different manufacturers, different designs, different materials, etc.

The CB-X line is the Cadillac of cages in my opinion. And the mini me really only leaves room for the head to poke out!

All that other useless flesh (what would be called the shaft on a real man’s cock) is just shoved right back in to your body where it belongs

Strong recommendation of the MiniMe here too. Fits well, snug. after so many years of being caged and this fetish in general i don't get normal erections any more. my dick is tiny.

Metal offers more breathing room than plastic. The heft is a turn on and the extra gaps more ways to be teased. Had plastic never goin back. Don't see any advantages.

Lockthecock.com had many good options
The bad thing about metal is that it is easy for the cuck to pleasure himself with the spaces between the bars. White males should be denied the ability to pleasure themselves.

Ok
so i have a very small "sack & balls" on top of being overweight.
does anyone know of a "head only cage"
a ring around the scrotom just doesn not work on me...

please advise me~!

Attachments

• PIC00004.jpg
    PIC00004.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC00003.jpg
    PIC00003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
  • PIC00014.jpg
    PIC00014.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 19
  • PIC00016.jpg
    PIC00016.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 18
Ok

please advise me~!

You would need to get a piercing to attach to if you can’t use the scrotum and balls.

Ok

please advise me~!
If your balls and sack can't handle the ring, the only solution that will work is a piercing. Something around the head only will slip off unless the cage is attached to some sort of ring which is attached to the penis or abdomen via piercing.

The other possibility is a full chastity belt.

One of my balls is substantially larger than the other, which presents challenges. The Ring size needed for my left makes for a fit that is tight on the left and loose on the right (the side with the much smaller testicle). Eventually the right nut slips out and then the entire thing is loose and eventually falls off. I will eventually need to get a piercing also.

Last edited:
Look at Wish.com They have lots of cages and other items at very very good prices. I got min ehtere and its going great. Also I just ordered urethea soundings with rings that attach to my lil one to keep it secured inside. Cant wait to get them in!!

Back