Reparations

It's true that blacks have been the subject of prejudice and racism. All that means is that those activities should stop. I have worked hard and I enjoy a level of success that allows me to live very comfortably. Affirmative actions implies that a black person isn't smart or good enough to make it on a level playing field. Reparations are just "guilt money". I don't know anyone that has been a slave. Anyone deserving any reparations is long dead. The only ones that want reparations are whites want to pay to relieve their guilt or blacks that want a free lunch.

@Torpedo,

I agree with everything you stated up to the 'Affirmative actions' part. When affirmative action was first implemented, it was meant to even the playing field and give someone who happened to be black who was also just as smart, qualified, and merited the position the same opportunity which was not happening during the 1960s/70s/80s. I have a ton of real-word case studies and experiences where I can speak on this from many black people and hiring discrimination practices are still occurring today.

On my job up in DC hiring discrimination is still taking place as there is a high amount of nepotism, favoritism, and good ol' boy hook-ups still happening too as all of the hiring managers happen to be white which is why some forms of Affirmative Action are still needed. I have a completely white sounding first, middle, and last name and when I was hired it was for far less money than other guys who happened to be white where I have more credentials and an equal if not greater amount of experience. I was furious at my hiring manager for what occurred but he left the organization so I had no recourse at that point.

The playing field is not level nor equal and unfortunately as MLK jr. said blackmen have to work twice as hard just to be even considered for a position where a whiteman could only be as half as qualified. This is still reality 40 years later after MLK has passed.

Here is a perfect case in example of what I'm talking about from the movie 'Freakonomics' which came out in 2010. It's a great movie if you haven't seen it but of course the book is even better;

Definition off Wikipedia:
United States
Main article: Affirmative action in the United States
The concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process and, in 1967, the concept was expanded to include sex. Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".

Anyway, one way white men can help with their 'white-guilt'ly pleasures is to offer more of their white wifes and gf's to get blackened..
hubby-tell-ur-white-wife-to.jpg
and for white woman to teach their sisters, daughters and gfs to
tumblr_n8x0kuyZSY1tfu6a7o1_500.jpg

and now finally...
tumblr_mpasfe5UpU1rg95u4o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I have never been a slave nor do I know anyone that has been or is a slave. I do know a lot of people including myself that are descendents of slaves. If you take a good look at history I am sure that a majority of the population of the world had ancestors that were slaves at one time or another. Up until a hundred or so years ago slavery was pretty common world wide. I abhor the concept of slavery and I don't like it even in a role playing scenario. Exchanging one form of bigotry or oppression for another isn't progress.

Yeah, I agree with you. Whites enslaved blacks, Arabs enslaved blacks, blacks enslaved each other, Turks and Arabs enslaved whites and middle eastern Christians, Mongols enslaved Chinese, Persians, Greeks, Babylonians, and Egyptians enslaved each other, ancient Native American civilizations enslaved each other and their own citizens, and Muslims enslaved just about everyone they conquered, which is a lot of people.

But for some of us, it is just a way to rationalize a sexy fringe fantasy. It's not that we're totally serious about this.

@Torpedo,

I agree with everything you stated up to the 'Affirmative actions' part. When affirmative action was first implemented, it was meant to even the playing field and give someone who happened to be black who was also just as smart, qualified, and merited the position the same opportunity which was not happening during the 1960s/70s/80s. I have a ton of real-word case studies and experiences where I can speak on this from many black people and hiring discrimination practices are still occurring today.

On my job up in DC hiring discrimination is still taking place as there is a high amount of nepotism, favoritism, and good ol' boy hook-ups still happening too as all of the hiring managers happen to be white which is why some forms of Affirmative Action are still needed. I have a completely white sounding first, middle, and last name and when I was hired it was for far less money than other guys who happened to be white where I have more credentials and an equal if not greater amount of experience. I was furious at my hiring manager for what occurred but he left the organization so I had no recourse at that point.

It is the reverse in Africa it is extremely difficult for a white person to get work in SA

My wife started dating blacks in college when she was a tutor to atheletes she still sees one to this day and never heard him or her say it was payback but do know she had a couple of bad experiences with black k men while in college . She said they acted like she was theirs for the taking so not sure their exact reasons but also know white guys like that tooo

Some people just need to belittle other people in order to make them feel better about themselves. If we were all of an identical skin coloring then I am sure people with blue eyes, curly hair or were short or tall would be singled house for bigotry. It seems that is an unpleasant feature of humans at least a good number of them
@Torpedo,

The playing field is not level nor equal and unfortunately as MLK jr. said blackmen have to work twice as hard just to be even considered for a position where a whiteman could only be as half as qualified. This is still reality 40 years later after MLK has passed.

Here is a perfect case in example of what I'm talking about from the movie 'Freakonomics' which came out in 2010. It's a great movie if you haven't seen it but of course the book is even better;

United States
The concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process and, in 1967, the concept was expanded to include sex. Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".

Anyway, one way white men can help with their 'white-guilt'ly pleasures is to offer more of their white wifes and gf's to get blackened..
View attachment 469109

and now finally...
The discrimination doesn't stop at black employees, most minorities and women are subject to the same bias. The only real cure is to get an economy that has jobs for everyone. When businesses have to compete for quality workers pay will equalize, Affirmative Action is only a band aid, not a cure

Some people just need to belittle other people in order to make them feel better about themselves. If we were all of an identical skin coloring then I am sure people with blue eyes, curly hair or were short or tall would be singled house for bigotry. It seems that is an unpleasant feature of humans at least a good number of them

The discrimination doesn't stop at black employees, most minorities and women are subject to the same bias. The only real cure is to get an economy that has jobs for everyone. When businesses have to compete for quality workers pay will equalize, Affirmative Action is only a band aid, not a cure

My home town has 99.4% employment. It still has prejudice.

My home town has 99.4% employment. It still has prejudice.
I wasn't aware that there was anyplace that 99.4% employment.

Of course bigotry will always exist, but when there is competition for employees then the pay differential shrinks. In North Dakota where the unemployment rate is around 3% the minimum wage is meaningless. About the lowest paying jobs are around $13.00 an hour. If you have a position to fill there you need to be a bit more open minded and hire who is available regardless of gender or race.

I do some small things each and every day to make some form of reparations; most of the time it includes giving back some extra change to my Black customers at my own expense, or by offering them discounts that I would never offer to my White customers. It's not much, but it's something.
And that, by itself is racist. 1. You freely admit you would give discounts to one race and not to another. 2. As BM pointed out, what makes you think your black customers need the discount? That is racism of lowered expectations. So, by doing what you are doing, you are actually doing the opposite of what you want to do. Further, look at all the government programs that offer free handouts to people with no responsibility. What is the result? Dependency. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and they become even more incapable of taking care of themselves.
Good lord I wish people would actually use their brain before doing something! It is nice to have the gushy, mushy feelings, but if what you are doing does more harm than good, FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!!!!

@Torpedo,

United States

View attachment 469109

and now finally...
Good observation, it is no secret the society we are in, limits us and others of color just based on an "instagram" analysis of a person's skills or character.
Torpedo, made the observation, that only a person or a social group who are focused on achievement, whether being the best plumber in Chicago or a manager of a McDonald's will address the reparation issue, which quite frankly is a waste of time. Reparations will only come to those who READ, who contribute to our communities, and who believe in education. ..OPS

And that, by itself is racist. 1. You freely admit you would give discounts to one race and not to another. 2. As BM pointed out, what makes you think your black customers need the discount? That is racism of lowered expectations. So, by doing what you are doing, you are actually doing the opposite of what you want to do. Further, look at all the government programs that offer free handouts to people with no responsibility. What is the result? Dependency. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and they become even more incapable of taking care of themselves.
Good lord I wish people would actually use their brain before doing something! It is nice to have the gushy, mushy feelings, but if what you are doing does more harm than good, FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!!!!

This site is not about thinking straight it is about raw sex

Back