Reparations

I have never been a slave nor do I know anyone that has been or is a slave. I do know a lot of people including myself that are descendents of slaves. If you take a good look at history I am sure that a majority of the population of the world had ancestors that were slaves at one time or another. Up until a hundred or so years ago slavery was pretty common world wide. I abhor the concept of slavery and I don't like it even in a role playing scenario. Exchanging one form of bigotry or oppression for another isn't progress.

Very well said Torpedo.

There are some places on the West Coast whereby white males and females offer themselves to be slaves to black masters and mistresses for an agreed upon a time--a weekend, week, vacation time, et alia. Of course white females are readily desired not only for sex but also to do housework for bachelors. Even white males are in demand for heavy work and, of course to fluff their part time black masters to better use their white wives or girl friends. This sort of thing would be good in that it would not interfere with jobs and still assuage white feelings of guilt. This might become popular among white Southerners who knowingly have ancestors who were slave owners.

tumblr_n46hrkHMBX1tylyj2o1_r1_400.gif

lol...many do, haha!
LOVE THIS GIF

There are some places on the West Coast whereby white males and females offer themselves to be slaves to black masters and mistresses for an agreed upon a time--a weekend, week, vacation time, et alia. Of course white females are readily desired not only for sex but also to do housework for bachelors. Even white males are in demand for heavy work and, of course to fluff their part time black masters to better use their white wives or girl friends. This sort of thing would be good in that it would not interfere with jobs and still assuage white feelings of guilt. This might become popular among white Southerners who knowingly have ancestors who were slave owners.
I would love to find a black Master to serve on weekends. Know an specific places in so. cal?

Since I'm a single white male I've decided to sponsor a few children in Africa. It's allot out of my paychecks but it's something that I can do to show my support. Not much I can do you know

I have always enjoyed pussy, especially white pussy, I never thought banging a white woman did much of anything about balancing the scales of inequity. I do enjoy the pussy though
Reparations Chapter 1
  • Due to institutional racism that happened 200 years ago, white family owns a successful business passed to each new generation.
  • Next generation whiteboi has corner office and huge salary that he does little to earn.
  • Due to institutional racism that happened 200 years ago, Black man can only afford to be hired help at white family business, and only to meet some EEOC requirement.
  • Black man has small office and 1/4 the whiteboi's salary, but he does most of the work, while the whiteboi often golfs.

Reparations Chapter 2
  • Whiteboi's mom has led a life of total luxury. Although middle-aged, she is thin and fit from hours every day doing yoga and working out.
  • Mom knows exactly how the office is run and feels intensely guilty for her lavish lifestyle and privilege.
  • Mom starts bringing lunches and frappes to the office. She learns exactly what frappe and lunch the Black man likes and delivers it to his office.
  • She hangs around while he eats. She refuses to eat with him, insisting she must maintain her hard toned body. He tells her it's working.
Reparations Chapter 3
  • Mom's skirts are getting shorter and her tops thinner. She tells Black man the family owes him so much more. She says she will do "anything".
  • While whiteboi is out golfing Mom kneels and pulls down Black man's zipper with her teeth. Mom gasps at his size and sucks him hard.
  • Black man can't believe how slutty white Mom is. She begs him to fuck her ass and begs him to cum in her mouth.
  • She rubs his dripping cock on her face and then cleans them both up.
Reparations Chapter 4
  • Mom starts meeting Black man on her "yoga nights". She encourages him to bring Black friends and they gangbang her in the club.
  • They even gangbang her in the back of her Mercedes SUV.
  • She eagerly will do anything to pleasure Black men. Sometimes she shocks them with her nastiness.
Reparations Chapter 5
  • Black man still has small office and 1/4 the whiteboi's salary, and he does most of the work, while the whiteboi often golfs.

Last edited:
Now that I've had black babies I agree with the Princess. :wub:... I'm pretty sure more us white women wouldn't even mind slavery so much as long as black men were in charge ... which they pretty much or totally are with us! And lately whiteboys who are accepting of this are becoming a lil' more interesting to me. IDK why, but ... oh well. I just think everyone needs to stop making it such a biggie here. Many black guys want us to submit to them, so we do, of course. It's just the way things are! xoxx, Dana
interesting - I like the way you think.

This is a nice topic . This lifestyle is definitely a luxury. You cannot get it everywhere obviously. It boils down to gestures of respect .

In the swinger world , couples & singles buy in on creating a safe space environment. I see nothing wrong with couples , ladies and Cucks doing their part to directly compensate the black king giving them the experience they desire .

I deal with ladies , couples and Cucks that understand these things . It’s a beautiful thing.
View attachment video.mov

anyone who has owned a slave owes reparations anyone who has been a slave is owed reparations otherwise ... forget it
"Indeed, in America there is a strange and powerful belief that if you stab a Black person ten times, the b.leeding stops and the healing begins the moment the assailant drops the knife. We believe white dominance to be a fact of the inert past, a delinquent debt that can be made to disappear if only we don’t look." Ta-Nehisi Coates.

It's not just about slavery. It's also the numerous government implemented policies that were designed to elevate whites and disenfranchise Blacks... The impact of that crime continues to the present and beyond. Pick up a book to know the specifics. I won't give you a free education... Black people as a whole have been systemically and incomparably victimized by the United States Government. Cash payment and more as reparations is not a handout...It's justice.
Additionally the assailant(s) still wields the "knife" to harm, maim, and k.ill 🙄.
Remember that...😏.

Last edited:
Back