Reparations

Are you talking about North African countries making payback for the pillaging of southern Europe, which resulted in the decimation of white populations across the continent and even as far away as Britain, known in history as the Dark Ages?

lol, you what?

Surely there is some way to repay. LOL
Here is a good way to start putting the record right - Anal Gape is a sure sign of respect and it proves our credentials that we are fully available to service any BBC - and have the proof of past Duty served.

RESPECT - this is how its done Ladies - pay attention now.

http://i-luv-bbc.tumblr.com/post/144188557838/black man-banged-in-the-butt-im-going-to-do-this

I have let Black Men (and Black women, for that matter) have sex with my wife over a period of many years. And I did everything I could to persuade my beautiful ******* to go Black. Now that she is Black only, I pay for vacations for her and her various Black boyfriends.

I also regularly swallow my pride (literally) and give head to my wife's Black lovers when they demand it.

Perhaps most importantly, I have helped raise three wonderful Black *******, all of who were products of my wife's sexual promiscuitues with Black men.

What I do and have done is not much compared to that which I owe the Black race, but it is a start.

I have let Black Men (and Black women, for that matter) have sex with my wife over a period of many years. And I did everything I could to persuade my beautiful ******* to go Black. Now that she is Black only, I pay for vacations for her and her various Black boyfriends.

I also regularly swallow my pride (literally) and give head to my wife's Black lovers when they demand it.

Perhaps most importantly, I have helped raise three wonderful Black *******, all of who were products of my wife's sexual promiscuitues with Black men.

What I do and have done is not much compared to that which I owe the Black race, but it is a start.
Good man!

I do not condone racism, slavery of any kind, unless of course it's voluntary and sexual (smile). It seems to me that when one focuses their energies on cultural misdeeds of the past, then we get stuck in that energy and become stagnant. This is not to say that what was done was not wrong, or we should not prevent things like that from happening again. But let's all be very clear and honest on the fact that slavery was not and is not an exclusive to white anglo culture. Had it not been for black tribes in Africa kidnapping and selling other black people into slavery, it would not have been so lucrative and prevalent.
i cant believe this post got any other replies than FU to this poster.

Back