Reparations

I believe if you research enough, one will find all races were enslaved at one time or another. My ancestors were slaves but I don't give it one thought. Its in the past. I look ahead. There is no future in living in the past. Look to the future, and make it count.

Many of our ancestors ( of all colors ) came to America under stressful circumstances, but it was their paths to America that made possible for many of us, who now enjoy the opportunities of the USA, to even exist today.
Specific to slavery, however, the alternative(s) of not having been sold into slavery in Africa, for the black ancestors, would have surely meant death, and the majority of blacks living in the USA today would probably not even exist. A very,very small percent of the citizens, living in the USA in the 18th & 19th centuries, owned slaves. So if their history of slavery is the crutch these current complainers wish to use for their lots in life, then they and their children, and grandchildren will continue living in their own personal "pity parties". There are a lot of positive things to be done by all of us, if we're to move beyond our distasteful pasts ... ALL of us! Already, for 2015 (not hardly a full day of the new year in the books) we've had 1 ******* (a black male by several other black males). Successful blacks can start by being mentors and role models to the underprivileged. Lets roll up our sleeves and move on, please!

bigblack ... it seems like you're the one who has a lot to say about this. Why not just tell us what's really on your mind? Possibly you feel a lot stronger about this than your expressed modesty wishes us to believe.
View attachment 482821 .... Here, you might can use this ... View attachment 482822 Mac
I really had nothing additional to say beyond for those who were engaging in a discussion about reparations should read that fantastic article. The article voiced a lot of the issues in a way that people can get a better understanding of what occurred in the past and the long lasting effects it has had on the socio-economic conditions of today.

I believe if you research enough, one will find all races were enslaved at one time or another. My ancestors were slaves but I don't give it one thought. Its in the past. I look ahead. There is no future in living in the past. Look to the future, and make it count.
Many of our ancestors ( of all colors ) came to America under stressful circumstances, but it was their paths to America that made possible for many of us, who now enjoy the opportunities of the USA, to even exist today.
Specific to slavery, however, the alternative(s) of not having been sold into slavery in Africa, for the black ancestors, would have surely meant death, and the majority of blacks living in the USA today would probably not even exist. A very,very small percent of the citizens, living in the USA in the 18th & 19th centuries, owned slaves. So if their history of slavery is the crutch these current complainers wish to use for their lots in life, then they and their children, and grandchildren will continue living in their own personal "pity parties". There are a lot of positive things to be done by all of us, if we're to move beyond our distasteful pasts ... ALL of us! Already, for 2015 (not hardly a full day of the new year in the books) we've had 1 ******* (a black male by several other black males). Successful blacks can start by being mentors and role models to the underprivileged. Lets roll up our sleeves and move on, please!

What the topic of discussion on this thread was about from what i understood it was reparations not who was enslaved at what period or whenever over the millennium of human history. The 400 and more so recent years of free labor that the American industry enjoyed off the enslaved and ****** labor of blacks, and Asians in america helped make this country what it is today.

France, Germany, Great Britain did not have the fortune recently of having half a milleniun of free labor and if they had the world would be a much different place today in global Economic domination and Gross Domestic Product output from the G10 nations.

It may be easy for some people to be dismissive and say the past is the past and get over it and move on. However its those people who don't understand that what has happened in the past explains everything of how we have arrived where we are in the present and where we are going in the future. And the past I am specifically referring to here is America's past.

Anyway read the article I posted from the Bloomberg reference link for those who are interested on undersranding more about this issue. For those not intersted and with nothing constructive further to add then just leave the thread and don't worry yourself about this any longer.

I am a student of history and I study what has occurred before today especially when it comes to people to understand better where they have been and where they are coming from.

While I do agree in looking toward the future and making the world of tomorrow a better place than it was yesterday. I aslo realize that the world of today is fucked up because of what happened yesterday so I know where to work at on making tomorrow better.

The bible has written in the book of revelations " the Babylon that was, that is, and is soon to be." During the time when that verse was written who was the Babylon that was, and is? That requires some understanding of history to understand what will happen to the Babylon to be.

Mark twain wrote- something to the affect " history doesn't repeat itself but it sure does rhyme." Another person stated history doesn't repeat itself but it sure does echo.

My favorite quote from the philosopher Santayana to paraphrase stated:

"Those who don't learn from the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat it."

There is much in america's history that many of today don't know, acknowledge, and understand. And that is the only point of what some were making in this thread although the train jumped off the rail from the talk about white woman being used for the reparations payment. I'm definitely getting my reparations payment and then some from the many beautiful and fun-loving white woman I have met but I digress.

My last statement on this to drive the point home ans I'll bring it up to recent American history in the last decade so people of today can understand exactly what I'm trying to convey.

The horrific terrorist act that happened on 9-1-1 had its roots long seeded from some of the events that took place during what was documented in the History channel's program on congressman Charlie Wilson and the movie of the same name with Tom Hanks.

The American government spent a lot of the tax payers money to study what happened on 9-1-1 and all of the security lapses but never on why it occurred in the first place and to prevent it from happening again. America's foreign policy was a big cause of the problem and sadly we haven't learned anything because we never studied history to understand the causes that lead to the effect of hatred against the US and it's an easy cop-out to blame it on Islamic extremist. The question is why are they so upset and motivated to get on planes to attack us? The government still hasn't explained that to the American people but the last scene in the movie "Charlie Wilson's war" it did explain some of it perfectly.

The Babylon that is soon to be will fall victim to the same mistakes of the Babylon that was and is because mankind's nature never changes and we don't learn from the past to understand where we are in the present and it is all connected. The sins of the ******* will be revisited on the sons. The Godfather trilogy even showed that.

This ends my soliloquy on repararion's and America's History.

Thank you for those who read my entire piece,

Sincerely,
acting Professor BBB76

Last edited:
And speaking on blacktowhite.net history I thought it was interesting that this thread was started in December 2012 and came back to life 2 years later in December 2014. That is definitely an interesting piece of history we have right here.

And speaking on blacktowhite.net history I thought it was interesting that this thread was started in December 2012 and came back to life 2 years later in December 2014. That is definitely an interesting piece of history we have right here.
It has come back to life, because of the race baiters in government. For the most part, I don;'t think most people have or use race issues. Are you the best person for the job? hired. There are some who disagreeably use race as a criteria. That is extremely unfortunate. But there are idiots everywhere. Not just on race.

tumblr_n46hrkHMBX1tylyj2o1_r1_400.gif

lol...many do, haha!
but white girls need it ! :mstickle:

It has come back to life, because of the race baiters in government. For the most part, I don;'t think most people have or use race issues. Are you the best person for the job? hired. There are some who disagreeably use race as a criteria. That is extremely unfortunate. But there are idiots everywhere. Not just on race.
I was fortunate, the man that hired me was a greedy, money loving ******* of a bitch. I called him that more than once, he considered it a compliment. I made him a lot of money, and gave him good advice. As long as the green came in he could care less what color I was. If a purple, three headed hermaphrodite showed up and was better at my job he would have fired me in a heart beat. I lasted until retirement. He taps me on special projects and I always make it clear I will charge him whatever I feel like for my time.

Good point, but they are probably all more skilled than me....lol
If you aren't good in bed then you should learn. Oral skills aren't difficult to master. Women enjoy orgasms just as much if not more than men. If you can take a woman over the top on a regular basis she generally isn't going to care how you do it. Some of the women that have shared my bed have commented that they felt that their husbands placed a low priority on sexually pleasing their wife. He got what he wanted and left it at that.

If you aren't good in bed then you should learn. Oral skills aren't difficult to master. Women enjoy orgasms just as much if not more than men. If you can take a woman over the top on a regular basis she generally isn't going to care how you do it. Some of the women that have shared my bed have commented that they felt that their husbands placed a low priority on sexually pleasing their wife. He got what he wanted and left it at that.

Oh, i am very good orally i just am not good at fucking...too small and cannot last long enough.

How do I pay for he sins of my ancestors?
Simple, just send a cashier's check or cash for $50 or $100 to MacNfries, c/o b2w; I will see that those donations are forwarded on to the Reparations Committee for the BFSMW, or Black Folks Screwed by Mighty Whities.
This cause is really dear to my heart, and I wish to see that "things are set right".
gif_Yellowball-cheerleader.gif "FREE CASH FOR ALL BLACK FOLKS!" gif_Yellowball-TossingMONEY.gif .....gif_YellowBall-black.gif "DIS IS WHAT I'M TALK"N 'BOUT!"

I do not condone racism, slavery of any kind, unless of course it's voluntary and sexual (smile). It seems to me that when one focuses their energies on cultural misdeeds of the past, then we get stuck in that energy and become stagnant. This is not to say that what was done was not wrong, or we should not prevent things like that from happening again. But let's all be very clear and honest on the fact that slavery was not and is not an exclusive to white anglo culture. Had it not been for black tribes in Africa kidnapping and selling other black people into slavery, it would not have been so lucrative and prevalent.

Back