reluctant initially but really enjoyed the fuck

tangatanga

Male
Real Person
From
Kenya
I was chatting to this German lady who told me that she had never been into black men most of her life.

That changed while she was stationed in Kenya by her company. She invited an African collegue to her room one day and he misread the invite. He cornered her and ended up fucking her. She told me she tried to resist him but was really turned on by the struggle and didn't want him to know this. But once he sunk his cock into her pussy she could not hide her lust any more and he knew he owned her.

Just wanted to know if any of the ladies have similar stories they would like to share

So basically he sexually assaulted her but because he made her cum hard it was ok.

Just so other black men don't get the wrong idea- it is NEVER ok to ******* yourself on another person. I'm not sure how things work in Kenya but in the United States it's considered *******.
That was HER story. She didn't seem too upset when she was telling it.

That was HER story. She didn't seem too upset when she was telling it.

I wasn't implying that you advocated forsing a woman to have sex. But when you share these type of stories- especially when they have a "happy" ending it's easy for some people to draw the conclusion that "all's well that ends well."

I don't doubt that there are some women who might get turned on by being ******- in fact many people on this site have mentioned having ******* fantasies. But in the real world most people would be traumatized by this. No always means no.

Well said, I'm in total agreement, no means just that, no.
I would still be interested in hearing from different people with similar experiences and other people's thoughts on this story.

No always means no but the original post does bring up an interesting point. Apparently the women was ****** to participate in non consensual sex which is ******* pretty much any place in the world. However she ended up enjoying the experience. Would she or any woman for that matter be less likely to report the assault if she ended up finding it pleasurable? On the other side of the coin I have had a couple of instances over the years where a woman has come willingly to my bed but has be unable or unwilling to accommodate me due to my size. I didn't ******* the issue but if I had would that legally be *******? I think so even though she came to my bed of her own free will.

Sex, especially really good sex is very primal. I doubt anyone male or female when in the throes of a great fuck is thinking very rationally. Several years ago a good friend was having a vigorous sexual bout with his girl friend. She had her legs around him with her ankles locked. When she orgasmed she attempted to straighten her legs and ended up breaking a couple of his ribs. Should she have been charged is assault?

No always means no but the original post does bring up an interesting point. Apparently the women was ****** to participate in non consensual sex which is ******* pretty much any place in the world. However she ended up enjoying the experience. Would she or any woman for that matter be less likely to report the assault if she ended up finding it pleasurable? On the other side of the coin I have had a couple of instances over the years where a woman has come willingly to my bed but has be unable or unwilling to accommodate me due to my size. I didn't ******* the issue but if I had would that legally be *******? I think so even though she came to my bed of her own free will.

Sex, especially really good sex is very primal. I doubt anyone male or female when in the throes of a great fuck is thinking very rationally. Several years ago a good friend was having a vigorous sexual bout with his girl friend. She had her legs around him with her ankles locked. When she orgasmed she attempted to straighten her legs and ended up breaking a couple of his ribs. Should she have been charged is assault?

******* is any time sex goes from consensual to non-consensual. Ignoring a safe word could be grounds for a ******* charge (a successful prosecution & conviction is another story altogether). A Swiss court convicted a man of ******* for removing his condom w/o his partner's consent.

In your friend's case could the women be charged with *******? Imo that's a stretch. Could she be charged with physical assault or some battery charge? Possibly, if your buddy expressed his pain and asked her to stop & she didn't.

Ofcourse then he would find himself in the tragic position of many victims of all kinds of assault, which is, that it can be very hard to prove.

On the other side of the coin I have had a couple of instances over the years where a woman has come willingly to my bed but has be unable or unwilling to accommodate me due to my size. I didn't ******* the issue but if I had would that legally be *******?

Just to be very clear, the answer to your question is yes.

I need to clarify that she told me she got turned on during the struggle. She never mentioned any exchange of words at any time.

Back