Regular Sex Between Sissy and Bull, Yes or No?

Regular Sex Between Sissy and Bull, Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 250 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 8.8%

• Total voters
I been a sisssy to men for years. Yes both anal and oral, sometimes both at the same time. The men are never considered gay as I am the sissy. The girls that have watched, encouraged or even participated always considered the bulls the MAN and can see its what I was born for and that I enjoyed making the MEN happy and feel good. I always do everything I can to make them feel great , stay Hard , and do ANYTHING they want. I have had many get my number and call me for relief at other times such as lunch time in secret . I take them usually very easily now days

Sissy is a feminized man and in my opinion he / she should have as much sex as possible, with a bull.
Sex between a bull and a sissy must not be at the expense of sex between a hot woman and a bull.
Only when the bull fully satisfies the woman can he have sex with the sissy. As a rule, this sex is more rude
than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

Once the BBC enters the sissy vagina (anus) there is no going back. The first few times sex between a
bull and a sissy can be very painful, but you should not give up because of that. Most sissies do not have
an orgasm during sex with a bull, but 65% of women do not have an orgasm during vaginal sex if the clitoris
is not stimulated. The bull orgasm is important, the sissy orgasm is irrelevant. This does not mean that sissygasm
should be prevented. My sissy occasionally has sissygasm (one in ten). Most sissies have a strong mental orgasm
when the bull cum in their sissy vagina. It is very important that sissy learns to ride a penis well.

View attachment 4077938
Bottom picture is on fire 💕💕💕💕💕

Sissy is a feminized man and in my opinion he / she should have as much sex as possible, with a bull.
Sex between a bull and a sissy must not be at the expense of sex between a hot woman and a bull.
Only when the bull fully satisfies the woman can he have sex with the sissy. As a rule, this sex is more rude
than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

Once the BBC enters the sissy vagina (anus) there is no going back. The first few times sex between a
bull and a sissy can be very painful, but you should not give up because of that. Most sissies do not have
an orgasm during sex with a bull, but 65% of women do not have an orgasm during vaginal sex if the clitoris
is not stimulated. The bull orgasm is important, the sissy orgasm is irrelevant. This does not mean that sissygasm
should be prevented. My sissy occasionally has sissygasm (one in ten). Most sissies have a strong mental orgasm
when the bull cum in their sissy vagina. It is very important that sissy learns to ride a penis well.

View attachment 4077938
Gulp! So hot 🙏🙏

Not feminized and don't want to be, but my ass is ALWAYS open for a black man. Or a black woman with a strap. I am lucky because I maintain my erection and always cum when I get fucked. But my current goal is I want to see how many black cocks I can get to explode inside my mouth back to back. I've never been able to get more than 3 in front of me at a time though and I could probably handle 10 times that.

than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

View attachment 4077938
Yes because this is the only sex a whiteboi can truly experience. (s)He is not equipped to satisfy a chick, infact the miracle to get a white women pregnant is merely to perpetuate the feminine race

The white sissy should be available for the Bull as a “sheplacement” for the wife. Whereas the Bull may be more inclined to share the sissy with his friends and keep the wife for himself. Similarly if the wife is unavailable or the Bull had a bad day and wants some relief, the sheplacement is available to be used hard.

For a lot of cuck couples the dominant wife makes her cuck submissive to her and her lover. The wife is the ultimate authority in the relationship, and she is the keeper of a mans orgasm. This also includes the Bull's orgasm as well. The primary role of a bull is to give the wife the moxt pleasure he can. The cuck is only there to assist the wife and when ordered assit the bull. A wife is fee to chooses who, when, and how she fucks. A Bull or cuck is only allowed sexual pleasure when the wife gives permission. As much as I want to cum I love it better when she does not allow me too. So if the wife wants her bull to orgasm in or on her cuck then that is what happens. If the wife wants her cuck to orgasm while being pleasured by her bull then the cuck should make that happen.
Well said

The white sissy should be available for the Bull as a “sheplacement” for the wife. Whereas the Bull may be more inclined to share the sissy with his friends and keep the wife for himself. Similarly if the wife is unavailable or the Bull had a bad day and wants some relief, the sheplacement is available to be used hard.
I love a bad day bull grunting in my wife ! She so mean to me the only thing makes her happy is 12 inches of black cocks n me cleaning her up after looking in Wilkes north Carolina high pregnancy risk for big black

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-152947~2.png
    Screenshot_20210913-152947~2.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 132
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 117
  • mmadttog-e5rwe-40e7cf.gif
    mmadttog-e5rwe-40e7cf.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 123
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

View attachment 4077938
Per description

Not feminized and don't want to be, but my ass is ALWAYS open for a black man. Or a black woman with a strap. I am lucky because I maintain my erection and always cum when I get fucked. But my current goal is I want to see how many black cocks I can get to explode inside my mouth back to back. I've never been able to get more than 3 in front of me at a time though and I could probably handle 10 times that.
On a given night or day I like to wear a nice pair of women's panties, that's the state of my own feminisation. If additional steps are imposed by someone with authority over me? I'll find a good fit of clothing, shade of makeup, etc. Whatever floats one's boat and fits the dynamic they are in, eh?
Open holes, huzzah!
Multi-cocks? My recollection is, it always seemed as though three was the magic number for me as well, and never to be exceeded :confused:

On a given night or day I like to wear a nice pair of women's panties, that's the state of my own feminisation. If additional steps are imposed by someone with authority over me? I'll find a good fit of clothing, shade of makeup, etc. Whatever floats one's boat and fits the dynamic they are in, eh?
Open holes, huzzah!
Multi-cocks? My recollection is, it always seemed as though three was the magic number for me as well, and never to be exceeded :confused:
Hello. This is a pleasure to read ! Lars

than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

View attachment 4077938Very true it’s painful and there is no going back!! After a month I can now take our 10 inch bull balls deep and have a sissygasm each time. I never thought it would happen to me……

than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937
That is hot!

View attachment 4077938

In the thread I previously comented that I like to wear a nice pair of panties. More often than not, something like this. In the evenings I will add a butt plug for a hour or so, then once I'm stretched replace that with a dildo and electrode, and wrap a conductive band around my balls to complete the circuit. All driven by my ET-312. Then proceed to edge and fry my male parts.

Attachments

• IMG_9356.jpg
    IMG_9356.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_9358.jpg
    IMG_9358.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9359.jpg
    IMG_9359.jpg
    958.9 KB · Views: 96
Back