Regular Sex Between Sissy and Bull, Yes or No?

Regular Sex Between Sissy and Bull, Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 250 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 8.8%

• Total voters

Nikol

Female
Sissy is a feminized man and in my opinion he / she should have as much sex as possible, with a bull.
Sex between a bull and a sissy must not be at the expense of sex between a hot woman and a bull.
Only when the bull fully satisfies the woman can he have sex with the sissy. As a rule, this sex is more rude
than sex with a wife.
ss1.jpg

Once the BBC enters the sissy vagina (anus) there is no going back. The first few times sex between a
bull and a sissy can be very painful, but you should not give up because of that. Most sissies do not have
an orgasm during sex with a bull, but 65% of women do not have an orgasm during vaginal sex if the clitoris
is not stimulated. The bull orgasm is important, the sissy orgasm is irrelevant. This does not mean that sissygasm
should be prevented. My sissy occasionally has sissygasm (one in ten). Most sissies have a strong mental orgasm
when the bull cum in their sissy vagina. It is very important that sissy learns to ride a penis well.

ss2.jpg

Sissy is a feminized man and in my opinion he / she should have as much sex as possible, with a bull.
Sex between a bull and a sissy must not be at the expense of sex between a hot woman and a bull.
Only when the bull fully satisfies the woman can he have sex with the sissy. As a rule, this sex is more rude
than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

Once the BBC enters the sissy vagina (anus) there is no going back. The first few times sex between a
bull and a sissy can be very painful, but you should not give up because of that. Most sissies do not have
an orgasm during sex with a bull, but 65% of women do not have an orgasm during vaginal sex if the clitoris
is not stimulated. The bull orgasm is important, the sissy orgasm is irrelevant. This does not mean that sissygasm
should be prevented. My sissy occasionally has sissygasm (one in ten). Most sissies have a strong mental orgasm
when the bull cum in their sissy vagina. It is very important that sissy learns to ride a penis well.

View attachment 4077938

bulls should use sissies for the sex that is too rough or too nasty or causes too much pain and the lady doesn't want to do it.
in those cases, it is the duty of sissy hubby to take it

bulls should use sissies for the sex that is too rough or too nasty or causes too much pain and the lady doesn't want to do it.
in those cases, it is the duty of sissy hubby to take it
No, the sissy should NOT have a lot of sex, only when the bull and the wife want him fucked for THEIR enjoyment....otherwise, cage his ass and insist he stays plugged while the wife gets fucked in his bed. Cuck sleeps in the wet spot.

than sex with a wife.
View attachment 4077937

View attachment 4077938
Wow looks good

As this question was asked within the Bisex Cuckold Club group, if the cuckold is also meant to be tthe sissy, there will be differing views as the characteristics of a cuckold and those of a sissy conflict with each other slightly...
  • A cuckold's wife fucks other men and his sex life is redundant.
  • A sissy is a failure as a man who takes on a submissive feminine roll and will pleasure men sexually
Whoever is involved in the dynamic should decide what they want, as they are the important part.

For a lot of cuck couples the dominant wife makes her cuck submissive to her and her lover. The wife is the ultimate authority in the relationship, and she is the keeper of a mans orgasm. This also includes the Bull's orgasm as well. The primary role of a bull is to give the wife the moxt pleasure he can. The cuck is only there to assist the wife and when ordered assit the bull. A wife is fee to chooses who, when, and how she fucks. A Bull or cuck is only allowed sexual pleasure when the wife gives permission. As much as I want to cum I love it better when she does not allow me too. So if the wife wants her bull to orgasm in or on her cuck then that is what happens. If the wife wants her cuck to orgasm while being pleasured by her bull then the cuck should make that happen.

As this question was asked within the Bisex Cuckold Club group, if the cuckold is also meant to be tthe sissy, there will be differing views as the characteristics of a cuckold and those of a sissy conflict with each other slightly...
  • A cuckold's wife fucks other men and his sex life is redundant.
  • A sissy is a failure as a man who takes on a submissive feminine roll and will pleasure men sexually
Whoever is involved in the dynamic should decide what they want, as they are the important part.
I certainly am a useless failure as a man

Attachments

• 6fmnelmmgcj61.jpg
    6fmnelmmgcj61.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
No, the sissy should NOT have a lot of sex, only when the bull and the wife want him fucked for THEIR enjoyment....otherwise, cage his ass and insist he stays plugged while the wife gets fucked in his bed. Cuck sleeps in the wet spot.
Before a bull can fuck my lady, i need his cock into my ass. Even if I'm not a sissy, but I want to feel a cock inside me quite often.
My objection comes from the view that most of the sissies who responded want sex with bull for their own enjoyment, and more importantly stated at a higher value than the wife (if their is one) having sex with the bull. To me, the sissy should never minimize that.

Back