Recreational vs lifestyle cuckolding

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm after a bit of feedback from both Bulls and couples with question. Of late I have noticed that more and more couples have expressed and interest in cuckolding but the majority seem to have what I call a recreational approach. By that I mean they seem to be interested in having one off cuckolding adventures with multiple Bulls but are not so keen on building something over a period of time.

What are your thoughts?

I agree, I feel like you are closer to what we find talking to other couples. I've had two longer term relationships but those were the exception, mainly we just want a night or two of fun sometimes. We have no desire to be owned, pimped, or have my husband humiliated. If that's your thing that's fine, but it' not ours. My husband has called it a recreational activity, lol.

I'm after a bit of feedback from both Bulls and couples with question. Of late I have noticed that more and more couples have expressed and interest in cuckolding but the majority seem to have what I call a recreational approach. By that I mean they seem to be interested in having one off cuckolding adventures with multiple Bulls but are not so keen on building something over a period of time.

What are your thoughts?
We are more in to one shots, just sex and fun...

Last edited:
So far my gut instinct is being confirmed :ROFLMAO:. Although I wouldn't say no to a good one off for me personally its low priority when it comes to cuckolding fun. I get a lot more out of it with couples who enjoy spreading the fun over a period of time. I'm a solo-poly with an understanding partner and my ******* are older and more independent now so my freedom of movement isn't hindered too much.

With regard to humiliation for me personally that's a low priority and to date I've never been with a couple in which the cuckold has craved humiliation from me. They do sometimes seek it from their partner in my presence though .

I'd say you're fairly spot on with your assumptions here. It's one thing to play with the ideas during foreplay and naughty talk of going all in with the lifestyle as a couple, but it's quite often something else when putting it into action. As with most things there is likely varying shades of grey in the recreational space and leading to lifestyle choice.

For us it started with one offs but evolved as we did into somewhere in-between, with a (relatively) long term bull, but that was more on the casual end of having him inserted into our relationship/lives.

Comes down to the individuals but I suspect as the cuckold concept and dynamic seems to become more popular or, atleast known, you'll probably find more folks wanting to experiment with it leading to it feeling like there's more looking for one offs than lifestyle.

Speaking from experience. I enjoyed being with a lovely woman with husbands consent (military). I would see her often to include having her in their marital bed. Well it appears that she divuldged to him that she was possibly enjoying seeing me more than she should. So yhe husband asked her to stop seeing me. She did not want tombut she respected his request. I see them around at different spots. She speaks he does not. I can still see the want in her eyes

I think your observation is probably pretty accurate. The majority of couples do it recreationally just for the sexual aspect of it. However, there are a handful of women who, once they get the taste of that good sex and the control they can maintain through cuckolding, they integrate it into their lives. Many of them will go on to adopt a full FLR type relationship, either of their own accord or at the behest of their husbands/BFs.

It’s a lifestyle for us, my wife has a few boyfriends as I like to tease her she’s had both sex and friendship with for 10 plus years. She has one guy she fucks 2-3 times a week usually going on like year 13 (as a matter of fact they are going to be fucking later today) and it’s been steady like that since the first night i watched him abuse her pussy with his 9” thick black cock and fill it with cum four times. We are all friends, his wife is the only one that isn’t aware (and he married a white girl) but although he loves his wife he says she just isn’t worthy a darn in bed, missionary only and pretty much just lays there. He loves the banter he, the wife and I have back and forth and he loves fucking my wife because she loves fucking, cock, cum and she fucks him back and does all the nasty things his wife won’t do to him and it rings his bells. A few of the other guys she fucks somewhat regularly, I know all them too and have a good friendship with them. They understand our dynamic and that while she will give them all the pussy they can ever want, however they want, almost anytime they want, they know it’s all about NSA sexual fun. We go out to dinner with the regulars, have drinks, and most of the time we all get back in my SUV and drive back home to watch them have their fun which starts almost as soon as they are both in the backseat and the valet has just shut the door….a little alcohol in my woman and she gets wild and gets that black cock out sometimes before the door is shut. I don’t care, i love it, i love her and i love our fun, we all do.

What are your thoughts?
We as a couple prefer to have a long term fwb. we feel we finally found one. I regret it isn't bbc, but she still plays with a few others including 2 bbc.s. It's fun to try with new bulls, but for safety and regularity, we prefer an on going thing.

Speaking from experience. I enjoyed being with a lovely woman with husbands consent (military). I would see her often to include having her in their marital bed. Well it appears that she divuldged to him that she was possibly enjoying seeing me more than she should. So yhe husband asked her to stop seeing me. She did not want tombut she respected his request. I see them around at different spots. She speaks he does not. I can still see the want in her eyes
I admire that. We're very similar in that respect for me it's really important not to cross agreed up boundaries with a couple. Meeting semi-regularly comes with some dangers and they shouldn't be underestimated so I fully respect couples who choose to keep things in the reactional camp.

It’s a lifestyle for us, my wife has a few boyfriends as I like to tease her she’s had both sex and friendship with for 10 plus years. She has one guy she fucks 2-3 times a week usually going on like year 13 (as a matter of fact they are going to be fucking later today) and it’s been steady like that since the first night i watched him abuse her pussy with his 9” thick black cock and fill it with cum four times. We are all friends, his wife is the only one that isn’t aware (and he married a white girl) but although he loves his wife he says she just isn’t worthy a darn in bed, missionary only and pretty much just lays there. He loves the banter he, the wife and I have back and forth and he loves fucking my wife because she loves fucking, cock, cum and she fucks him back and does all the nasty things his wife won’t do to him and it rings his bells. A few of the other guys she fucks somewhat regularly, I know all them too and have a good friendship with them. They understand our dynamic and that while she will give them all the pussy they can ever want, however they want, almost anytime they want, they know it’s all about NSA sexual fun. We go out to dinner with the regulars, have drinks, and most of the time we all get back in my SUV and drive back home to watch them have their fun which starts almost as soon as they are both in the backseat and the valet has just shut the door….a little alcohol in my woman and she gets wild and gets that black cock out sometimes before the door is shut. I don’t care, i love it, i love her and i love our fun, we all do.
Wow that sounds like heaven. I've given up cuckolding a couple of times in the past but I'm not willing to do so again. That's why I embraced polyamory just under two years ago. I'm now in a relationship with a woman who fully respects my desires, so with my need for proper intimacy catered to I'm free to explore the cuckolding dynamic with couples as far as their comfort level (and a tiny bit beyond lol) will allow.

We as a couple prefer to have a long term fwb. we feel we finally found one. I regret it isn't bbc, but she still plays with a few others including 2 bbc.s. It's fun to try with new bulls, but for safety and regularity, we prefer an on going thing.
I hear that, safety is one of the reasons why I'm so selective and only play with a couple if they tick most of my boxes.

I think your observation is probably pretty accurate. The majority of couples do it recreationally just for the sexual aspect of it. However, there are a handful of women who, once they get the taste of that good sex and the control they can maintain through cuckolding, they integrate it into their lives. Many of them will go on to adopt a full FLR type relationship, either of their own accord or at the behest of their husbands/BFs.
The notion of something female-led in the BR at least some of the time…it does hold real appeal.

For my wife it's essential to have a regular bull because she loves bareback and likes to keep things as clean as possible.
Also through passed experience we find having a regular bull helps us further explore the whole cuckold lifestyle.
It seems a lot easier to try different things and push a few boundaries with a bull we are familiar with and trust.

I imagine like every lifestyle, its different and evolving for everyone. For us when we started almost 5 years ago I was the only guy she had ever been with. Whereas I had been with a lot of women before her, I'm 9 years older. We figured out early she had a very strong sexual appetite. When we started the lifestyle she was all in, we went on a lot if vacations where she met up with guys. Had many lovers here in our hometown but always discreet. A few regular bulls in that time. As weve settled into the lifestyle she's less interested in the one nighters or short flings. Unless in another city.

Back