Real Talk: Dealing with cuckold/hotwife emotions

Mdelgr

Couple
Hi everyone!

I see a lot of the Q&A focusing on the fantasy side of it (size, cum, dressing up, etc.) but I want to open up the conversation about emotions beyond the horny stage.

I'm the hubby of the couple, successful, pretty decent thick dick (not small) and I have usually led the 'alpha' lifestyle. Recently my wife has recently discovered she has a BBC-tooth and wants to try meeting men without me. We have fantasised, enjoyed the dirty talk and what not, now we have a BBC friend she'll catch up with over the weekend.

I have taken a more submissive role in this, the plan is that she'll go fuck him to his place on the weekend, take photos and come back full for me to clean up. I have been fighting a lot of feelings, on one hand I want to remain her alpha but on the other side she's so excited about his dick. He has a massive 10-11" tool that she's been craving to try.

How have you gone about coming to terms with this? How do you reconcile the feelings when you're not horny anymore.

Keen to hear your thoughts.

My wife was blacked last weekend for the first time by a neighbor. His cock was so huge that she could barely walk when she got home. But she was giddy about it. She said it was like being fucked for the first time, I thought it would be a one-off but she is going to see him again in a couple of days. I am resigned to the likelihood that he is going to become a regular bull for her and that I can’t do a thing about it. I would say that your days as her Alpha soon will be over. Your eating his cream pie will be your formal surrender. Are you prepared to submit?

Hi everyone!

I see a lot of the Q&A focusing on the fantasy side of it (size, cum, dressing up, etc.) but I want to open up the conversation about emotions beyond the horny stage.

I'm the hubby of the couple, successful, pretty decent thick dick (not small) and I have usually led the 'alpha' lifestyle. Recently my wife has recently discovered she has a BBC-tooth and wants to try meeting men without me. We have fantasised, enjoyed the dirty talk and what not, now we have a BBC friend she'll catch up with over the weekend.

I have taken a more submissive role in this, the plan is that she'll go fuck him to his place on the weekend, take photos and come back full for me to clean up. I have been fighting a lot of feelings, on one hand I want to remain her alpha but on the other side she's so excited about his dick. He has a massive 10-11" tool that she's been craving to try.

How have you gone about coming to terms with this? How do you reconcile the feelings when you're not horny anymore.

You make an excellent observation about “after your no longer horny”. This was a very reall and huge issue in my marriage and the afterwards became a huge problem for us. It eventually did lead to divorce. Now he had a lot of issues, but the after sexytime part is what changed me.

It could happen the day after but it happened multiple times right outside our door when I would return home. I just had this undeniable urge to not go through that door. Some of that was wanting to be will the bull, sure. A lot of it though was having to play the happy Hotwife role to someone that I no longer respected as a husband or as a man. Over time this just ate away and ended our communication

Hi everyone!

I think if you speak and set some rules you can let her try the bbc. What will hapend if she will not consider you an alpha bull.... Need to live with the idea. Important is she love you

Back