How to deal with curved dicks

BigBadWolf84

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
So.....as some of you may or may not know, I have a curved dick. And by curved I mean it curves up like a fishing hook when fully erect. And it's always been a burden for me throughout my sex life. People seem to love it....except me 😒😒😒 anyway, my question is: what's the best position for a dick like mine? Because I don't want just my partner to be comfortable, I wanna be comfortable too dammit lol.

Can't speak from experience perse (my ex wasn't endowed nor girthy) since I only had certain expectations regarding sex. Most of my friends thru college have said that the most common positions that offer pleasure for the man based on the shape of our love canal are - doggy style and sideways missionary. You'd of course have to determine which side suits you best.
Well that explains why I love doggy so much. I always thought cowgirl made more sense, considering that my dick becomes a curved sex toy at that point. I've had women tell me that I should use it like a special cleaning tool for hard-to-reach G spots in a clit.

Well that explains why I love doggy so much. I always thought cowgirl made more sense, considering that my dick becomes a curved sex toy at that point. I've had women tell me that I should use it like a special cleaning tool for hard-to-reach G spots in a clit.
Cowgirl is good when we need to be able to get exactly the right amount of friction or penetration to reach that 'point'. For men I guess you just need to be able to guide us while on top - in the direction you need in order to get the right amount of pleasure. The one thing my ex had to his advantage was a thick foreskin that make what was a chili pepper girthed tool provide a little more friction.

Cowgirl is good when we need to be able to get exactly the right amount of friction or penetration to reach that 'point'. For men I guess you just need to be able to guide us while on top - in the direction you need in order to get the right amount of pleasure. The one thing my ex had to his advantage was a thick foreskin that make what was a chili pepper girthed tool provide a little more friction.
I always remember having to get in sync with my partner when I stroke, regardless of position. Again, it's a challenge when you're curved because it gives me an extra obstacle to get over. But I really appreciate your feedback on this. I just wanna take good advantage of what I have, rather than worry about it.

Back